The Government of Gujarat has introduced the Gujarat Housing Board Ahmedabad Scheme in the state to provide affordable houses and flats for the people. Today here in this article, we will provide you all the information related to Gujarat Housing Board Ahmedabad Scheme, its objective, benefits, required documents, application procedure and more. So read this article from beginning to end, so that you will not miss anything about Gujarat Housing Board Ahmedabad Gota Scheme 2022 Brochure download and Application Form, New Projects, Website, and Draw Date
Table of Contents
Details of the Gujarat Housing Board Scheme
|Name of the Scheme
|Gujarat Housing Board Ahmedabad Gota Scheme
|Gujarat Chief Minister, Sh. Vijay Rupani
|Gujarat Housing Board
|People of Gujarat
|To provide affordable house for homeless poor people
|Gujarat Govt Scheme
Objective of GHB New Scheme
Gujarat State housing board has to provide houses for all categories people such as for low-income groups (LIG), Middle Income Group (MIG), and High-Income Groups (HIG). The main objective of the Gujarat housing board to provide houses for urban and rural area’s poor people.
The beneficiaries will be selected through a lucky draw under Mukhyamantri Gruh yojana Gujarat. State government plans to build around 5,000 houses in Ahmedabad and Gota at affordable prices to assist poor people buy own house.
Features of Gujarat Housing Board Ahmedabad Scheme
Under the Mukhyamantri Gruh yojana or Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, the Gujarat Housing Board Ahmedabad Scheme has been started by the Gujarat housing board Department to offer houses for all kind of citizen like low-income groups (LIG), Middle Income Group (MIG), and High-Income Groups (HIG).
This initiative taken by the Government of Gujarat will empower the economy of the state and also enhance the status of the poor people.
Applicant must have the following documents listed below before applying for the Gujarat Housing Board Ahmedabad Gota Scheme 2022
- Identity proof
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter ID Card
- Ration Card etc.
- Income Certificate id the applicant belongs to economically weaker section or middle income groups.
- Income proof of applicant like salary slips, tax payment details and bank statements.
- Permanent Residential proof of applicant.
- Caste or category Certificate, if applicable
- Property documents of applicant
- Balance sheet of business , profit and loss and license of business etc incase if applicant runs any business.
- Passport size photo
- Active mobile phone number
Eligibility criteria of Gujarat Housing Board Scheme
You need to fulfil this eligibility criteria below to apply for the GHB Scheme
- The GHB Scheme is only for the person who lives in Gujarat state.
- Citizen of the state who want to benefits of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana or Mukhyamantri Gruh yojana under Gujarat housing board scheme should not have any other house or Property on his/her name in urban area.
- Candidate must not have availed other government housing scheme benefits.
- Age of the Applicant must be above 18 years to apply for the Gujarat housing board Scheme.
- According to the income, the applicant can apply for this scheme. No specific income criteria has been set for this scheme.
- By submitting the income certificate, people belonging to Low Income Groups or economically weaker section well be able apply for House under Mukhyamantri Gruh yojana.
- Interested candidate have to pay 20% of total amount of the flat under Gujarat housing board, if he wins the luck draw then the other 80% amount will be paid in installments as per GHB will decide.
- Also, NRI will be able to apply for the house by producing their address proof.
- 10% of reservation for defense category, 7% for scheduled cast, 14% for Scheduled tribes and 3% for blind and handicapped category people will be provided under this scheme.
Benefits of GHB New Scheme
Some of the major benefits of GHB New Scheme are as follows
- The people in Gujarat can get easy loans to buy a flat or house under thus Gujarat housing board and can repay the loans in 3 to 10 years.
- LIG and MIG flats under this scheme will have aluminum glass sliding windows and a granite kitchen platform.
- Houses will have 24 hours water supply, lift facilities, garden, RCC roads and lights on campus.
- Firefighting and earthquakes arrangements are hosted in all houses
- The scheme is mainly launched for the economically weaker sections to provide houses based on their income.
- Gujarat housing board offers loans for the residents to buy houses under this scheme.
Gujarat Housing Board Ahmedabad Gota Scheme Application Procedure
Follow these step by step given below to complete the Gujarat Housing Board Ahmedabad Gota Scheme Application procedure
- First of all, go to official website of Gota Scheme at https://gujarathousingboard.gujarat.gov.in/
- Once you see the home page, click on “Resignation” option.
- After this, a registration form will open in front of you.
- Enter all details asked in this form.
- Verify all details once and then click on “Save and Continue” button.
- Now, you have to select your mode of payment and then pay the registration fee.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button. Take a printout of the receipt for future reference.
- You will be able to check the status of your application by simply logging in to the portal using your ID and password created at the time of registration.
We hope, you have got all information related to Gujarat Housing Board Scheme. If you find this article useful. Share it across your friends.
Where can I apply for the Gujarat Housing Board Ahmedabad, Gota Scheme?
You can apply for the Gujarat Housing Board Ahmedabad, Gota Scheme at www.gujarathousingboard.org
What is the primary objective of Gota Scheme?
The primary objective of Gota Scheme is to offer affordable houses to the poor people in the state of Gujarat.
Are there any eligibility criteria to apply for Gujarat Housing Scheme?
Yes, you can refer the above section where we have mentioned the eligibility criteria for this scheme.