MCD Property Tax Payment: Check the procedure for paying your MCD property tax dues online for resources under the territory of the North, South, and East Delhi Municipal Corporation and finish the payment without getting a notice.
Table of Contents
MCD Property tax
The vast Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) is organized into three regions: North Delhi Municipal Corporation (NDMC), East Delhi Municipal Corporation (EDMC), and South Delhi Municipal Corporation (SDMC).
MCD holds a variety of strategies to build its infrastructure. The owners of properties in the MCD (Delhi) must confirm which area their property actually belongs to in order to pay the property tax from only their region’s website, where their information will also be obtained.
Details of Municipal Corporation Property Tax Online
|Portal Name||MCD Portal|
|Objective||To pay Property Tax Online|
|Official Website||North: https://mcdonline.nic.in/ndmcportal/service South: https://mcdonline.nic.in/sdmcportal/service|
MCD Property tax online
The filling of MCD property tax is also possible with online services. North Delhi Municipal Corporation, South Delhi Municipal Corporation, and East Delhi Municipal Corporation are the three regions that make up the MCD (Delhi), as was previously mentioned. As a result, Delhi residents must confirm their region before filling out the MCD (Delhi) Property Tax for the current year.
Each MCD (Delhi) property tax is described in depth here according to its zone, and if any assistance is needed, please proceed towards the following.
|Municipal Corporation||Helpline Contact Details|
|Telephone Number||011-23227413, 011-23227414|
North and South Delhi Municipal Corporation Property Tax Online
Citizens living in North or South Delhi can follow the steps mentioned below to know their property tax and pay the tax and help the Delhi Government enhance their neighborhood by doing so.
- Go to the North/ South Delhi Municipal corporation portal by clicking the link according to your zone.
- North: https://mcdonline.nic.in/ndmcportal/service South: https://mcdonline.nic.in/sdmcportal/service
- Click on “Property tax” and then enter your mobile number
- Enter the received OTP by clicking on generate OTP
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Verify your property tax due details and then click on the “Pay” button
- A payment page will open, use the payment process that you are comfortable with, and complete the payment for property tax dues.
East Delhi Municipal Corporation (EDMC) Online payment
Citizens that are living in the east and own any kind of property in the east region of Delhi must follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to the EDMC portal at http://mcdonline.gov.in/tri/edmc_mcdportal/
- Select the “Property Tax Receipt” option from the Property Tax in the menu
- Enter your unique UPIC number and then click on “Submit“
- Verify your tax details and click on “Proceed” to make the payment
- Once the payment is successful, you will get a confirmation receipt on your registered mobile number.
Can I make payment of the North Delhi Property Tax in the South Delhi Portal?
The North Delhi Municipal corporation does not contain the details of the Property Tax of those people who are living in South Delhi. So it is not possible to make the payment of North Delhi on the South Delhi portal.
Is there any single site to make MCD Property tax online?
Yes, with the unique UPIC number, citizens can visit the online property tax payment anytime through many different platforms available such as Paytm, Google Pay, etc.
What happens if the MCD (Delhi) tax dues are delayed?
Citizens should make sure that they pay the taxes within the given time as it is for the betterment of the surrounding area and their property. In case of delays, penalties will be added which will continue to grow until the payment is done.
Is their User Registration option MCD (Delhi) property tax?
Yes, there is a registration option available and citizens can get themselves registered in the MCD online portal from their zone’s official website such as North, East, and South Delhi municipal corporation. Along with Property tax, citizens can also find different services on the Municipal corporation’s official website.