Today, here in this article, we will provide you all the information related to Indira Awas Yojana (IAY) List, step by step procedure to check your name in Indira Awas Yojana (IAY) List. You can follow these steps irrespective of all states & districts of India. It doesn’t matter you belong to Bihar, Uttar Pradesh (UP), Rajasthan or any other state of India, just follow these steps given in this article to see if your name is available in Indira Awas Yojana Suchi or not. Read this article from beginning to end, so if you dont miss out anything.
Table of Contents
Indira Awas Yojana List (iay.nic.in)
Note: Indira Awas Yojana (IAY) differs from existing Awas yojana scheme. Most of them are thinking it same. To make it clear, the Indira Awas Yojana previously called as Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana was then renamed to Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY). So Indira Awas Yojana (IAY) & Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) both are same. After the name got changed, the Indira Awas Yojana (iay.nic.in) official website has been redirected to the PMAY official website at (pmayg.nic.in)
Whose names will appear in Indira Awas Yojana (IAY) List, Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility conditions for the Indira Awas Yojana (IAY) List are as follows
Important Note: If you don’t meet the eligibility criteria mentioned here below, even if you apply for the Indira Awas Yojana, your name will not be available on the Indira Awas Yojana List. Here are the following eligibility criteria
- Families must not have own houses, one or a maximum of two rooms with a kitchen wall and roof are eligible to apply for the Indira Awas Yojana
- Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), and Minorities
- Families who don’t have a literate adult above the age of 25 years.
- Those who are earning from casual labor and doesn’t own a land.
- Families who don’t have adult between the age of 6 and 59 years.
- Those families without adult male member between the age of 6 and 59 years.
- Families with a disabled member and without any physically disabled members.
- Here are some of the other possible reasons for your name to not exist in IAY list:
- The candidate has a Kisan Credit Card (KCC) which has a spending limit that is more than or equal to Rs.50,000
- The applicant or his/her family is working in a government sector earning more than Rs.10,000 per month
- Families who are having a landline connection or a refrigerator or other similar things.
- If a family pays income tax, then that family are considered ineligible for Indira Awas Scheme
IAY List 2022 | How to Check Name in Indira Awas Yojana list?
Follow these step by step process given below, if you want to check your name in the Indira Awas Yojana list Online
- First, you have to go to the official portal of Indira Awas Yojana (now named as Awas Yojana gramin) i.e. pmayg.nic.in
- Once the home page of the website opens on your screen, go to the section “Stakeholders” in the main menu & Click on the IAY/PMAYG Beneficiary Link
- Once you click this link, you will be redirected to a new page, here in this new page, you will have to enter your Registration number
- After entering it, click on the submit button to know if your name is available in the list or not.
Note: The registration number has been generated at the time you have applied for the Indira Awas Yojana. If you don’t have a registration number, you can also check the name Indira Awas Yojana list Online by following these steps given below.
Indira Awas Yojana List 2022 | Search By Name (All Districts, States)
As mentioned above, in the event you don’t have the registration number. You will be able to check your name on the IAY list by following these steps.
- First, go to the Beneficiary List page by clicking here.
- Now, here you don’t have to enter any registration number. Instead of this, click “Advanced Search” button available on the right corner.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you, here on this page you have to Select your State name and enter the following details
- Block name
- After entering this, select “IAY New Construction” (If you applied for new home construction) in the Scheme name section.
- If you haven’t applied for the new home construction,then you need to select, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin
- In the example picture above, I have selected the state Bihar to see details of Indira Awas Beneficiaries.
- Now you have to choose the Financial year i.e. The Year when you have applied for the scheme.
- After this, click on “Search” after which you will see the names of all the beneficiaries in your area on your computer screen.
Checking the IAY Beneficiary List by Name Only
- If you want to check the IAY Beneficiary List by your Name, then follow these steps mentioned above, but this time enter your name also in the space provided.
- As you see, it is easy to know if your name is available in the Indira Awas Yojana Scheme list or not. You will be able to check it by Name or simply by choosing your State, Districts, Block & Panchayat to view details of all the beneficiaries.
Check State Wise Indira Awas Yojana List 2022
- Andaman and Nicobar (UT)
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Chandigarh (UT)
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli (UT)
- Daman and Diu (UT)
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Lakshadweep (UT)
- Madhya Pradesh
- Puducherry (UT)
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
We hope, you are provided with all the information related to the Indira Awas Yojana List. If you find this article beneficial then show your support by bookmarking our website. Also post your queries related Indira Awas Yojana List in the comment.
I don’t have IAY Application registration number, how to check name in IAY List?
Registration number is not absolutely mandatory, you can check the details without it also.
Is it possible to see my name in Indira Awas Yojana beneficiary list simply with my name?
Yes, you have to provide the State, District, Block & Panchayat name and then fill your name and leave all other field empty and click on the search button to see the details.
What scheme name should I select “IAY new Construction” or any other?
In the vent you applied under IAY new construction scheme, you must select this one, else you have to select “Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana” for other components of the housing scheme.
What are the other options available to view the IAY List?
You will be able to search by Name, Father’s/Husband name, BPL Number, Account number, Sanction Order number