The Government of Haryana launched the HUDA Plot Scheme in the state. Online Applications are being invited for the Residential Plots in Gurgaon/Panchkula/Faridabad. Today in this article, we will provide you information about the HUDA Plot Scheme 2022, How to Register for HUDA Plot Scheme 2022 at hsvphry.org.in. So read this article from beginning to end.
Table of Contents
Details of HUDA Plot Scheme 2022
|Scheme Name||HUDA Plot Scheme|
|Started by||Haryana Urban Development Authority|
|Beneficiaries||People of Haryana|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Objective||Residential use of immovable land|
|Benefits||Houses to Everyone|
|Category||Haryana Govt Scheme|
What is the HUDA Plot Scheme?
The Government of Haryana made the first announcement of this scheme in 1962. HUDA Plot Scheme has been introduced with an objective to improve the metropolitan regions. Under this scheme, the government would acquire both flexible and fixed land, which will be used by private businesses for sporting and business purposes.
You need to fulfil these eligibility criteria mentioned below to apply for the HUDA Residential Scheme
- The applicant must be a resident of Haryana State
- People who don’t have their own home can apply for this scheme.
Residential/Industrial Plot Area
Here we list the private/modern plots zones under HUDA Plot Scheme 2022.
- Tarawadi Sector 1
- Sonipat Sector 5, 19
- Safidon sector 7, 8, 9
- Rewari Sector 5 sector 7
- Palwal Sector 12
- Palwal Sector 12
- Nuh Sector 1, sector 2, 9
- Mahendragarh sector 9, 10
- Karnal sector 32, 33
- Jind sector 9
- Jagadhri Sector 22, 24
- Fatehabad sector 9, 11
- Fatehabad Sector 80
- Fatehabad Sector 11, sector 56, sector 56a
- Dadari sector 9
- Bahadurgarh Sector 10
- Ambala Sector 27
- Agroha sector 6
How to Download HUDA Plot Scheme 2022 PDF?
Follow this procedure below to download the HUDA Plot Scheme 2022 PDF
- First, visit the official website of the HUDA.
- Once you see the homepage of the website, click on the “PDF Notification of HUDA Plot Scheme 2022” form under the Latest News section.
- After this, a new page will appear.
- On this new page, you will see the notification of HUDA Residential Plot Scheme in PDF.
- Download this PDF by clicking on the “Download” button.
HUDA Plot Scheme Registration Procedure
If you want to register for the HUDA Plot Scheme, then follow the below steps
- Visit the official website of the HUDA at https://www.hsvphry.org.in/.
- On the homepage of the website, click on the “Online Services” option.
- After this, a new page will appear, here click on the “Register Link” available below the login form.
- Now, the HUDA Plot Scheme Registration form will appear.
- Fill all information asked in this form like ID Proof, Applicant First Name, Applicant Middle Name, Applicant Last Name, User ID, Date of Birth, Gender, Place of Birth, State of Birth, Marital Status, Father’s/Husband’s First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Address Line 1, Address Line 2, Address Line 3, City, State, Pin Code, Residence Number, Office Number, Office Extension Number, Mobile Number and Fax Number, etc.
- Once you are done, click on the “Register” button.
- In this way, you will register for the HUDA Residential Plot Scheme.
How to apply for the New Haryana Urban Development Authority Scheme?
Follow these steps below to apply for the HUDA Plot Scheme online
- Visit the official website of the New Haryana Urban Development Authority Scheme.
- Once you see the homepage of the website, click on “Online Services“.
- After this, a new page will open where you have to enter your User ID and Password in this login form.
- Once it is done, click on the “Login” button.
- After successful login, you will see the user dashboard.
- From here, select your preferred housing scheme and click on it.
- Now, the registration form for the concerned scheme will appear. Fill all the necessary details like
- Personal Details
- Address for Communication
- Bank Account Details.
- Upload all the necessary documents and click on the “Submit” button.
- Finally, you can take a print out of your Application Form.
How to Check BillDesk Aggregator Payment Status?
Follow these steps below to check the BillDesk Aggregator Payment Status online
- First, visit the official website of the HUDA at https://www.hsvphry.org.in/.
- Once the homepage of the website opens, click on “Check Online Payment Status“.
- After this, a new page will open where you have to click on the “Check BillDesk Aggregator Payment Status” option.
- Now, a login form will appear, enter your user ID and Password and login.
- Finally, you will see the required details on your screen.
How to Print Account Statement?
- To print the Account Statement, you have to go to the Haryana Urban Development Authority Housing Scheme official website.
- On the homepage, under “Online Services“, click on the option “Print Account Statement”.
- After this, a new page will open, here you will see a login form.
- Enter your user id and password in the space provided and then click on the “Login” button.
- Now, the account statement will appear on your screen.
- Download this Account Statement by clicking on the “Print” option.
View Final and Final Settlement Scheme Details
Follow these steps below to check the details about Final and Final Settlement Scheme
- First, you have to go to the HSVP official website at https://www.hsvphry.org.in/.
- Once the homepage of the website opens, click on the “Last and Final Settlement Scheme” option from the “Online Services” section.
- After this, a new page will appear where you will get the details related to Final and Final Settlement Scheme.
In this article, we have covered all information related to HUDA Plot Scheme 2022. Even then, if you have any queries, you can reach out to the helpline number or email ID provided below
HUDA Contact Number: 1800-180-3030
Email ID: [email protected]
Address: Haryana Urban Development Authority, HSVP Office Complex, C-3, Sector 6, Panchkula, India