Fruits PM Kisan scheme 2022
The Government of Karnataka has started Fruits PM Kisan scheme in the state to motivate the farmers to cultivate fruits. Today here in this article, we will provide you all the information related to Fruits PM Kisan, Farmer Registration, beneficiary list status check 2022 information at http://fruitspmk.karnataka.gov.in. So read this article completely.
With the Fruits PM Kisan scheme 2022, the farmers who can cultivate their land to produce more for the state will get the unique benefits from the government. This portal has been launched in the state for the farmers to apply online and check the status of their application. In order to get the benefits, the farmers will have to first register themselves on the official web portal at www.fruitspmk.karnataka.gov.in.
Fruits PM Kisan at http://fruitspmk.karnataka.gov.in
PM Kisan Fruits Registration Process
For registering on the PM Kisan Fruits portal, you have to follow the steps given below
- First of all, go to the official web portal of Fruits PM Kisan by clicking here.
- Once the home page of the website open, choose farmers corner option and then click on the new farmer registration option.
- After this, you need to fill in your Aadhaar card in the given space and solve the captcha code to proceed further.
- Now, an application form will open in front of you, here in this form, you have to enter all the necessary details like name, address, registered mobile number, land details and about income and other personal information.
- Once you have entered all these details, click on the submit button to complete the registration process.
How to Check Karnataka Fruits PMK Payment Status online?
Farmers will be able to check the Payment Status of the Karnataka Fruits PMK through the official website by following the simple steps provided below. For this, the farmers must have their PM Kisan ID (or) PMKID or their Aadhaar number to proceed further.
- First of all, farmers have to visit the fruits PM Kisan website page at https://fruitspmk.karnataka.gov.in
- Once the website home page opens, search for the application status page and click on the link http://fruitspmk.karnataka.gov.in/MISReport/checkstatus.aspx.
- After this, from the menu, select the option farmer registration and unified beneficiary information system (FRUITS).
- Now, you will see a page displaying two options which will help you to check the payment status.
- From this page, you can check the payment status either by entering PMKID or the Aadhaar number
- In the event you have chosen the option PMKID, enter the ID and then hit the submit button.
- You will now see the PMK Payment Status on your computer or mobile screen, take print out of this for your reference.
- In this way, you will check the Karnataka Fruits PMK Payment Status
FRUITS PM Kisan Status Check
Once your registration is successful, the Government of Karnataka sets a list of the beneficiary shown on the web page. The state farmers will be able to check their names by following the steps mentioned below.
- Firstly, visit the Fruits PM Kisan official website by clicking here.
- After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- Here on the home page, click on the farmer registration and unified beneficiary information system FRUITS.
- Now, from the report section, click on the option list of farmer’s.
- After this open the list of farmers getting FSD. Select your district, Taluka, Hobli, and village submit the details.
- You will now see the list where you can check if your name appears.
The ultimate aim of launching this FRUITS PM Kisan scheme is to increase the income for Kisano. The scheme has other schemes attached like PM Kisan FPO. The state government has attached 5000 crores on top of all the Kisan for five years to benefit all the beneficiaries.
FRUITS PM Kisan FPO YOJANA
- The Full form of FPO is the farmer producer organization which is also a scheme that will improve the agriculture and all cultivation related activities in the state of Karnataka. The scheme will benefit the small and marginalized groups in Kisano; they need to register and get the following benefits
- Once the registration is successful, the beneficiary farmer will get the market for their farm produce.
- Also, the state government will give seeds, fertilizer, pesticides(medicine) and farming equipment for the eligible beneficiaries.
- The middlemen between farmer and the consumer will be removed so the farmers will be able to get direct profits from their farms.
- The PM Kisano FPO Scheme will help to achieve the rights of Kisano not to be exploited and give a fair price for all products.
Farmers must have the following documents in order to register online for the PM Kisan scheme:
- Aadhaar card
- All legal land records
- Identity proof documents like Aadhaar card, PAN card voter id etc.
- A full land description, including hilly, wet or dry land etc.
- Copies of Land record
- Address proof documents.
- Applicant’s recent passport size photo
Using the above documents, the farmer can register on the PM Kisan portal, by following the steps mentioned above, the farmers will also use the official website https://fruitspmk.karnataka.gov.in/
Also Read: pmkisan.gov.in Status Check: PM Kisan 5वी किस्त List, Payment, Helpline
We hope, you are provided with all the information related to Fruits PM Kisan scheme. If you find this article beneficial then show your support by bookmarking our website. Also post your queries related to FRUITS PM Kisan FPO YOJANA in the comment.