The Chief Minister of Tamilnadu M. K. Stalin has started a new website named TN CM Cell portal. The TN people can no send their complaints to the Tamilnadu Chief Minister’s office very easily. Today here in this article, we will explain you information TN CM Cell, procedure to contact Tamilnadu Chief Minister M.K Stalin, how to send complaints to TN CM Cell. So read this article completely.
Table of Contents
Overview of TN CM Cell
|Name of the Portal||TamilNadu CM Cell portal|
|Launched by||Government of TamilNadu|
|Objective||People can file complaints online|
|Benefits||Contact Tamilnadu Chief Minister M. K. Stalin|
|Category||TamilNadu Govt Schemes|
Through the official TN CM Cell Login facility, you will able submit your complaints online. This TN Special Cell has been started recently by the Tamilnadu Chief Minister M. K. Stalin.
Principles of TamilNadu cmcell.tn.gov.in
The TamilNadu CM Cell runs on seven principles, The following are the those
TamilNadu CM Cell Portal Objective
The main objective of launching TamilNadu CM Cell Portal is make sure all services are made in transparent manner. The portal will acts as a bridge in between the TN people and Chief Minister M.K Stalin that redress the grievances of the public.
TN CM Cell Complaint Portal
This article will clearly educate you on how to contact TamilNadu Chief Minister M.K Stalin online and send complaint to solve your issues.
May times the submitted complaints by the people will not be solved. In this time, this kind of online redressal portal is very useful as to contact the CM office directly. Previously, the state people has to go to the Chief Minister office directly and submit the complaint letter to the concerned department.
With the launch of this CM Cell in TamilNadu, people can now submit their complaints online by sitting at home. In case you have any complaint or problem that you would like to take it to the
Chief Minister M.K. Stalin, you can use the TN CM Cell portal very easily.
TN CM Cell New User Registration Procedure
In order to use the TamilNadu Chief Minister online complaint system, you have to first register yourself on the portal. You can follow these step by step procedure below to register online as
New User on the TN CM Cell Portal.
- First of all, go to the official web portal of CM Cell at cmcell.tn.gov.in .
- Once you see the home page of the website, click on the “New User Registration” option from the menu bar.
- After this, you will be redirected to a New User Registration Form page.
- Here in this page, you have to fill in your Name, Father/Spouse Name, Gender, and Date of Birth.
- Now, in the Address for Communication section, enter your Door No., Street, Name of Location, State, District, Taluk, Revenue Village, Pin Code, Mobile Number, Email, and log in.
- The system will create User Name and Password which will then be shown on your screen.
- In this way, you will login to the TN CM Cell portal, you can now send your complaints by logging in to the portal.
How to Contact Tamilnadu Chief Minister M. K. Stalin
With the help of the TN CM Helpline Portal, you will be able to contact Tamilnadu CM M.K Stalin to send the complaints online.
- First of all, go to Tamilnadu CM Cell official website by clicking here.
- Once you see the home page of the website, click on the “Login” button.
- After this, a login form will open where you have to fill in your Login ID/Email ID and Password.
- In the next step, enter the Secure Code.
- Finally, click on the “Login” option.
- Next, you will be redirected to a page where you can update your details on the registration page.
- Now, navigate to the website home page and then click on “Lodge Your Grievance“
- After this, you will be taken to the following page as shown below
- Here you will see details that are filled automatically such as Name and Contact Details.
- Now, in the Grievance Details, you have to choose the grievance category, and answer this question: Is the grievance-related area the same as the above-given address.
- Type your issues. Here the words should not exceed 2000 characters
- Fill in the Secure Code, verify the details and then click on “Submit” button.
- In this way, you will complete TN CM Cell complaint procedure on the CM Cell portal.
How to Track TN CM Cell Grievance Status Online
You can also track your submitted TN CM Cell Grievance on cmcell.tn.gov.in. For this, you will have to follow these procedure given below
- First of all, go to Tamilnadu CM Cell complaints online portal by clicking here.
- Once the home page of the website open, click on the “Track Your Grievance” option.
- After this, the login page will open in front of you where you have to fill in your User Name and Password
- After entering, click on “Login” button, after which you will be redirected to the Grievance Tracking Page.
- In this page, fill in your application number to track the complaint status.
- After this, you will see the status of the complaint on your computer or mobile screen.
|TN CM Portal||Visit Now|
|Online Complaint||Register here|
|TN CM Cell Login||Login|
|Check Complaint Status||Click here|
We hope you are provide with all the information about the TN CM portal, Contact Tamilnadu Chief Minister M. K. Stalin. If you find this article beneficial, then share this article with your friends and bookmark our website.
TN CM Cell FAQs
What is the main aim of starting the cmcell.tn.gov.in Portal?
The major objective of launching TN CM Cell portal is that the citizen of TamilNadu will be able to file their complaints to Chief Minister, Mr M K Stalin directly.
Do I have to register on the official portal of TN CM Cell as a New User to file complaints?
Yes, the citizen has to register themselves on the official portal at cmcell.tn.gov.in lodge complaints online.
What if the official website that can be use to contact the Chief Minister of Tamilnadu M K Stalin?
You can contact the Chief Minister of Tamilnadu M K Stalin by visiting the official portal at cmcell.tn.gov.in
Do I have to upload any documents on this portal while filing complaints?
No, you don’t have to upload any documents while filing complaints on the TN CM portal.