Employees who meet the requirements to use the Central Government’s holiday homes program can complete the simple online application process. Internet Banking, a debit card, a credit card, or UPI can be used to pay for the reservation of a guest house.
Any employee or officer, whether currently employed or retired, may book a guest house online by following the steps below. The new list is available for employees to use on the Central Government Holiday Homes website throughout the calendar days. Please refer to this quick guide to learn how to reserve a guest house for your trip under the Central Government Holiday Homes program.
How to Book a Central Government Holiday Home Online
Follow these simple steps to book a holiday home under the central government:
- Visit the eSampada portal – esampada.mohua.gov.in/signin/.
- Enter your registered mobile number and you will receive an OTP.
- Enter the received OTP and fill in the captcha. Click on “Sign in“.
- If you are logging in for the first time, then you will be required to complete your profile by clicking on the “My profile” option
- Select your visit type and enter your ID details
- Fill in other details such as holiday location, dates, etc.
- Select the type of room you want.
- After that click on the “Make Payment” option and proceed with payment.
- You will receive your booking details on your registered email as well as your mobile number.
Your booking confirmation slip that you received in your email will serve as your booking receipt. When checking into the Central Government Holiday home, the online reservation form must be submitted to confirm the guest house. Also, any payments made during the online booking process cannot be refunded or canceled once the booking is confirmed.