ERP IIT KGP
The Indian Institute of Technology in Kharagpur has undergone significant renovations, and it now has strict standards for choosing its students. As a result, the KGP has developed a special Enterprise resource planning (ERP) platform, for helping both students, faculty, and administrators.
Students have found this to be useful primarily because they can access both their official IIT KGP ERP emails as well as use this ERP interface to pay any linked invoices or pay for exams. Therefore, setting up your account may be unfamiliar if you are a faculty member or student. With this article, you will learn how to create your account and other information related to this platform.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to register yourself on the ERP IIT KGP account
ERP IIT KGP Registration
- Browse erp.iitkgp.ac.in to reach the sign up page.
- Enter your details and a digital signature.
- Enter the captcha code and click on “Submit“.
- Students will have to select the “Make payment” option.
- Select your degree to make payment and your account will be confirmed.
ERP IIT KGP Login
- Visit the official website.
- Click on “Sign in” button in the menu section.
- You will be required to enter the stakeholder code or the login id depending if you are a student or the faculty member.
- Enter your password and click on “Sign in“.
ERP IIT KGP contact number for help?
There is no such helpline number in ERP IIT KGP, but one can go to the universities helpdesk for your queries
How to recover forgot ERP IIT KGP account password?
You can simply visit the official website and click on the “Forgot password“. You can change your password or reset it and then enter your login id or stakeholder id. Enter the OTP received and then you can change or reset your password.
How to delete emails from inbox or trash in ERP IIT KGP?
The way of deleting emails from the platform is exactly similar to the Gmail app. Select the email and click on the delete option.