The Skill India Portal has been started under the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship through which aspirant candidates will be able to register themselves and get the skill training/learning and employment opportunities. Today in this article, we will provide you all information related to Skill India Portal 2022, its objective, benefits, purpose, eligibility criteria, necessary documents, Skill India Portal Registration Form and Application at skillindia.gov.in. So read this article from beginning to end.
Table of Contents
Details of Skill India Portal
|Name of the Portal
|Skill India 2022
|Government of India
|To provide skill training
|Citizens of India
|Mode of Application
|Central Government Schemes
What is Skill India Portal 2022?
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched the Skill India Portal which is being managed by the National Skills Development Corporation. On this portal, skill training will be provided to the registered candidates in the Country. Over 538 training partners and 10373 training centers are available on the official website at skillindia.gov.in. Also, through this portal, you will be able to apply for the jobs.
This platform has provided training to over 20.45 lakh citizens. A total of 1.86 lakh people have found employment. This portal will help the country’s population become stronger and more self-sufficient.
Objective of Skill India Portal
The key objective of the Skill India Portal is to provide skill training to the country’s citizens. The training centre will provide training to the country’s citizens. In order for him to find work. This portal will also help to raise the country’s citizens’ level of living. The department plans to target and equip 400 million people with skills by 2022.
Courses available on the Skill India Portal
The following are the list of courses available on the Skill India Portal
- Training Workshops Sponsored by ISRO
- AIIMS New Delhi Workshop Series
- Graphic Designing Courses
- Photo/Video Editing
- Digital Marketing
- Public Speaking
- Academic and Business Writing
- NAFARI Training Programs
- Creative Arts and Designs
- Business and Management
Features and Benefits of Skill India Portal
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched the Skill India webpage. Citizens of the country will receive skill training through this portal.
- This portal contains information on the trainer and the candidate. The citizen can also receive the training facility.
- Trainers and assessors involved in skill training and evaluations of various employment roles can use the skills India site and assessment criteria.
- On the Skill India portal, there are 538 training partners and 10373 training centres to choose from.
- This platform has provided training to over 20.45 lakh citizens.
- A total of 1.86 lakh people have found work.
- The citizens of the country will benefit from the portal’s operation as well.
Only residents of India are eligible to apply for the Skill India Program.
You need to have the following documents while applying for the Skill India Program
- Aadhar Card
- Income certificate
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Proof of age
- Mobile number
- Email ID etc.
Skill India Portal Registration Procedure
If you want to register on the Skill India Portal. You have to follow these steps below
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Skill India.
- Once the homepage opens, click on the “Candidate” option.
- After this, click on the “Register Now” button.
- Now, you will be asked to enter the following details like
- Basic detail
- Location details
- Associated Program
- Interested in
- Once done, click on the “Submit” button.
- In this way, you will register on the Skill India Portal.
skillindia.gov.in Login Procedure
Follow these steps below to login to the skillindia.gov.in portal.
- First, go to Skill India Portal at skillindia.gov.in.
- Once the homepage of the website opens, click on the “Login” button.
- After this, you have to fill in your username and password.
- Now, click on the “Login” button.
- In this way, you will login to the Skill India Portal.
Skill India Trainer Registration Procedure
- First, you have to visit the official website of Skill India Portal.
- On the homepage of the website, click on the “Register as Training Provider” option.
- After this, you have to fill in your name, email address, and mobile number.
- Now, click on the “Register” button.
- In this way, you will do the Skill India Trainer Registration.
How To Apply RPL DAP?
- First, you have to go to Skill India Portal at https://www.skillindia.gov.in/.
- Once you see the homepage, click on the “RPL DAP” option.
- After this, a new page opens, here you have to select the “Assessment Type“.
- Now, fill in your Sector, Job Roll, Demand Type, State, District etc.
- Once you are done, click on the “Apply” button.
- Finally, you will see the relevant information on your screen.
Download Skill India Mobile app
Follow these steps below to download the Skill India Mobile app online.
- First, you have to visit the Skill India official website at https://www.skillindia.gov.in/.
- Once the homepage of the website open, scroll down to see the following options.
- Accessor application
- Essensor Application PMKVY
- Tc ci app
- From this, click on the app that you would like to download.
- After this, a new page will appear, here you have to click on the “Install” button.
Now, the application will be downloaded to your mobile phone.
Skill India Portal Helpline Information
Candidates+91 – 88000 – 55555.
AEBAS011 – 47451615 (Ext – 752)
Centre Accreditation & Affiliation (A&A) 1800-123-9626.
SDMS011 – 47451600.
Phone: +911147451600-10, 18001239626
What is the Skill India portal?
The Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship conceptualised and launched the Skill India Portal on July 15, 2015 to provide an online collaborative platform to help spread reliable information on skill options, opportunities, information on various providers, and an interface to enquire.
What is the official website of Skill India portal?
You can visit the official website of Skill India portal at https://www.skillindia.gov.in/.
Who are eligible for Skill India?
Dropouts from 12th grade or 10th grade students can participate in PMKVY to improve their skills. According to a statement provided by GOI officials for PMKVY, the scheme’s goal is to support and promote youth skill development across the country.
Are courses available on Skill India free?
Yes, all courses on the Skill India Portal are completely free. You can enhance your skill and then apply for the job on the same portal. All you have to do is just register yourself with a Smart Employment Card and then start learning free for life time.
How many courses does Skill India offer?
A skill development programme with courses covering from entrepreneurship to finance that may be accessible through 18 different initiatives.
We hope, you are provided with all the information related to Skill India Portal Registration Form 2022 at skillindia.gov.in. If you find this article beneficial, share it across your circle and support us.