The Government of Uttar Pradesh has launched an official website at uppolice.gov.in through which the Uttar Pradesh police employees will be able to check their Payslips and other payment details. Today here in this article, we will provide you all the information related to UP Police Pay Slip 2022, how to download Uttar Pradesh Police Salary Slip online, GPF Slip at uppolice.gov.in. So read this article from beginning to end.
Table of Contents
UP Police Pay Slip Details
|Topic Name||UP Police Pay Slip 2022|
|Launched by||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Objective||To avail Police Pay Slip Online|
|Beneficiaries||Uttar Pradesh police employees|
|Category||Uttar Pradesh Govt Scheme|
From this official website launched by the concerned department, the UP state police employees can get the details of their monthly salary/ payslip and up police nominal roll. For this, they just need a phone or laptop. With these, they can avail their Pay Slip by visiting the website link at http://www.uppolice.gov.in. We provide you how to check UP Police Pay Slip 2022 and the monthly salary slip in a step-by-step procedure in the following sections.
UP Police Pay Slip/Salary 2022 Online
All the Uttar Pradesh Police including Constable/ SI/ Inspector/ ASI can get their UP Police Pay Slip 2022 from this portal. Theis official portal benefits both the officials and police employees. Also with this portal, the employees can solve all queries about the salary information and other payment information.
The introduction of this online facility has made documentation work easy and then solve queries related to Payslip for every police. the following is the list of information that you can avail.
- UPP payslip
- Salary slip
- Nominal roll login
- Allowances and perk
- Constable monthly salary (upp con pay slip)
Uttar Pradesh Police Salary Slip 2022
As you all aware that the Uttar Pradesh police department was established in 1863 and it is one of the largest police forces in the entire world. Those employees who are joining newly have to log in to the new website which is created for UP Police staff.
Each year, the UP government recruits new Police staff who need to have the UP Police Pay Slip Details. For creating an account on the Uttar Pradesh Police Salary Slip, there are certain rules set by the department. Here in the section below, you can get information on how to create an account on uppolice.gov.in Salary Slip Portal and log in.
UP Police Pay Slip 2022 GPF Slip Online at uppolice.gov.in
The UPP department is working under the Director-General of Police (GDP). Operations of this GDP come under the Home and confidential, Government of Uttar Pradesh. The Police department of Uttar Pradesh has many different sections that are working for various departments. The ultimate aim of this department is to bring peace and harmony to the state. The following are the sections
- Criminal investigation department
- The human right cell
- Anti-corruption police
- The famous anti-terrorist squad
- Special inquiry cell
- Economic offenses unit
- The intelligence department.
- Crime cell
Download UP Police Nominal Roll Pay Slip
The Uttar Pradesh Police (UPP) recruits deserving candidates each year, Once after recruitment, each staff will get their monthly salaries. The police employees can view their rank for the allowances and salary details on the official website started by the Police department. The police staff can also check the complete details of online payment and make a hard copy of it.
The following are the documents that is required in order to register for the UP Police Pay Slip 2022
- UP police nominal roll/ the login id number
- Personal details
Procedure to Register at uppolice.gov.in
Follow these steps below, if you want to register on the official website portal of UP Police Pay Slip.
- First of all, go to the official website of UP Police Pay Slip 2022 by clicking here.
- Once the home page of the website open, click on the “New Registration or Sign Up” option.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you, here you need to fill in login id and username.
- Once it is done, then enter a strong password in the space provided.
- Now, fill in your registered mobile number and email id.
- After this, enter the captcha code shown to you in the given space.
- Now, you will get a OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter this OTP in the OTP box and then click on the “Submit” button.
- In this way, you will register for the UP Police Pay Slip at uppolice.gov.in
- After successful registration, you can login to the UP Payslip portal by these details.
- On the official webportal at uppolice.gov.in, you will be able to request for monthly payslip and also check the salary details. Also, this website has the contacts for the UP Personnel to contact the support team.
How to Download UP Police Salary Slip 2022 at http://www.uppolice.gov.in
After successful registration on the UP Police Pay Slip portal, follow these steps to login and avail your pay slip.
- First of all, go to the official UP Police Salary Slip web page at http://www.uppolice.gov.in
- Once the home page of the website open, click on the “Login” button.
- After this, enter the details such as Personal number/UPP nominal roll in the given space.
- Direct Link: https://184.108.40.206/uppolice/employee/sal_idx.php
- In the next step, select your preferred month or year to get the pay slip.
- Note: All these details must be entered correctly.
- Once you are done, then you will see the monthly payslip details for the asked month and year on your screen.
- In case, you want this in hard copy, you can hit the “Download” button
UP Police Pay Slip Forgot Password
If you forgot your UP Police Pay Slip password, you can reset it and create a new password to login and avail pay slip. For these you have to follow the step by step procedure given below.
- First, visit the official UPP portal by clicking here.
- Once the home page of the website open, click on the “Forgot password” available below the Login form.
- After this, a new page will appear, here you have to enter your nominal roll number and date of birth.
- Now, solve the captcha code and then fill in your details and registered email address.
- After all these, you will get an reset link on your registered mail id.
- You have to open this link by clicking on it to Reset the Password.
- In this way, you will reset the UP Police Pay Slip password.
UP Police Nominal Roll Biodata Information
The UP Police Department offers UP nominal roll number for each police or employee who has joined recently.
What is Nominal roll number?
The Nominal roll number is a unique number that is provided for every police officers. This particular number is useful for availing various services online. This will be useful in tracking each employee or officer> It acts a registration number/ login ID for each officer or employee.
This roll no can help you to avail monthly salary and the details online. You can access the official website of UP Police Pay Slip and make use of government services with the Nominal roll number. Her are some of the data that you will find in the UP Police Nominal Roll Biodata.
- Nominal roll number or Personal number of an employee.
- Full name of the employee and their parent’s name (Both Father and Mother)
- Police officer’s rank/ unit
- Date of birth and the joining date.
- Gender, caste, subcase squad
- The joining unit, state, and home district
- The type of recruitment is either run or direct.
One can check their bio data information by visiting the the UP police official website. The department has uploaded all the required details of the employees.
UP Police Rank-wise Salary Slip 2022
The Salary of the Uttar Pradesh Police Staff is based on the the rank. Here we will provide you the UP Police Rank-wise Salary Slip 2022. With these amount, they will be getting the benefits such as allowances and various other things If the rank of the officer is higher, he will get paid higher, so it all depends on the rank.
(New Update) UP Police Salary Scale 2022
|Post||UP Police Pay Slip||Grade Pay|
|UP Police Constable|
|Up to Rs 20,200||Rs 7,200|
|Head Constable||Rs 5,200 to Rs 20,200||Rs 9,400|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector||Rs 5,200 to Rs 20,200||Rs 10,400|
|UP Police SI Salary||Rs 9,300 to Rs 34,800||Rs 12,600|
|Inspector||Rs 9,300 to Rs 34,800||Rs 13,800|
|Assistant Commandant||Rs 15,600 to Rs 39,100||Rs 16,200|
|Deputy Commandant||Rs 15,600 to Rs 39,100||Rs 19,800|
|Second-in Commandant||Rs 39,100||Rs 22,800|
|Commandant||Up to Rs 67,000||Rs 26,100|
|DIG||Up to Rs 67,000||Rs 30,000|
|IG||Rs 37,400 to Rs 67,000||Rs 35,000|
|SDG||Rs 75,500 to Rs 80,000||–|
|DG||Up to Rs 80,000||–|
UP Police Benefits and Allowances
The Uttar Pradesh employees will get their monthly allowance with some benefits added to it. If they want to check their allowances, perks, and other details. They can simply visit the official website of UPP at http://www.uppolice.gov.in. The following are the list of benefits that comes along with the salary for the UP Police
- The house allowance/ police quarters.
- Dearness allowances
- Medical expenses for the personal and family(spouse and children)
- High altitude allowances
- City compensation allowances
- Loan services
- Leave travel allowances.
All the thing mentioned above are stated by the Uttar Pradesh police official website. If you want to check them, you can login to the UP Police official website and click the services according to your preference.
Also, the police officers are eligible to avail loans, which will be deducted from their salary every month.
UP Police Salary After 7th Pay Commission
As you all aware that the UP Police Salary for 7th pay commission has been provided to the government employees. In the below table, you can find the salary of UP Police
UP Police Pay Slip Details
|Name of the Posting||Salary under 7th Pay Commission|
|UP Police Constable Pay Scale||Up to Rs 60,600|
|Head Constable||Rs 15,600 to Rs 60,600|
|Assistant Sub-inspector||Up to Rs 60,600|
|UP Police Sub Inspector Pay Scale||Rs 27,900 to Rs 1,04,400|
|Inspector||Rs 27,900 to Rs 1,04,400|
|Assistant Commandant||Rs 46,800 to Rs 1,17,300|
|Deputy Commandant||Rs 46,800 to Rs 1,17,300|
|Second-in Commandant||Rs 1,17,300|
|Commandant||Up to Rs 2,01,100|
|DIG||Up to Rs 2,01,000|
|IG||Rs 1,12,000 to Rs 2,01,000|
|ADG||Up to Rs 2,25,000|
|SDG||Rs 2,25,000 to Rs 2,30,000|
Official website link of UP Police Pay Slip (यूपी पुलिस पे स्लिप 2022) – http://www.uppolice.gov.in.
We hope, you are provided with all the information related to UP Police Pay Slip 2022. If you find this article beneficial then show your support by bookmarking our website. Also post your queries related to uppolice.gov.in in the comment.