IOB Net Banking Registration – The Individual or corporate account holder of IOB will be able to make use of the Indian Overseas Bank net banking facility by registering with the bank either online or offline. Today here in this article, we will provide you all the information related to IOB Net Banking Registration, login, Reset Forgot Password and more. So read this article completely.
Details of IOB Net Banking Registration & Login
|Name of the portal||IOB Net Banking portal|
|Launched by||Indian Overseas Bank|
|Objective||To provide online banking facility|
Indian Overseas Bank Net Banking
Indian Overseas Bank is a major public sector bank which has branches across India. The IOB offers the best netbanking experience for its customers. If you want to make use of this online banking facility, follow the steps involved in self registration of IOB internet banking feature to complete the activation.
The Indian Overseas bank net banking aids the customers by providing the banking solution, where the account holders will be able to trsact by sitting at home with the help of internet or IOB SMS banking.
The bank cutomer has to use the IOB net banking facility very carefully. User ID and password must be kept safe and should not be shared with anyone. Customers will be able to reset the IOB internet banking password using simple steps. Also, the bank allows the removal of IP restriction for IOB via online banking only.
In these days, the most essential thing is IOB account Aadhaar EKYC link, the bank has made this also online.
How to do IOB Net Banking Registration?
Follow these steps below, if you want to register online for the IOB Net Banking using your credentials
- First of all, visit the Indian Overseas bank Net Banking official website at https://www.iobnet.co.in
- Once the home page of the website open, you will have to go through customer awareness tips and click on the “Continue to Internet baking Homepage” button.
- The Customer awareness tips page explains you all the vital tips in brief that the customer has to keep in mind, when using the banking services like internet banking/mobile banking or using the services at the bank.
- After this, you will see register button under the Personal Login and Corporate Login.
- If you are a individual user, click on the “Register” button that is available under the Personal Login or hit the “Register” button button under Corporate Login.
- Now, you have to fill all the details in the following sections correctly
- The customer doesn’t have to provide the important details related to his account.
- The user has to ensure that they enter or submit all the details correctly as these details will be used for the verification purpose.
- Key the information asked in the User Particulars section (Login ID, Password)
- Enter your personal information in the space like Salutation of account holder, First/middle/last name of the account holder
Fill in Contact details
- You have to enter the Contact information like Resident status, Mobile number, email and account number of the customer.
IOB Account details Process
- Enter the IOB Account details such as 15 A/C number, Nick Name, Fund Transfer
Submit the form
- Enter the Captcha code shown on your screen and then click on the “Submit” button
- In this way, the IOB Net Banking Registration will be done online.
Important things for IOB net banking registration
- You are advised to create a unique IOB netbanking login ID to login to the Indian overseas bank net banking.
- The IOB net banking password which you are creating must be alphanumeric, strong and easy to remember.
- The customer has to take a printout of the application form with them which is to be submitted to the branch.
- Once the customer hit the submit button, the form will submit for net banking activation
- After submitting the form, the concerned authority from the bank side will activate the internet banking. It might take some time for the internet banking.
- Once your account activated, the customer has to ensure that they change the password for it secure.
- After successful registration done for the IOB Netbanking registration at the Indian Overseas Bank online portal, the individual or corporate can use their login credentials to use the portal and login to their personal or corporate net banking services.
How to do IOB Login?
Follow these steps provide below to login to the IOB netbanking portal
- First of all, go to the official net banking website of Indian Overseas Bank by clicking on this link iobnet.co.in/ibanking/login.do
- Once the home page of the website open, click on the “Personal Banking” tab.
- After this, in the login form, enter your Login ID and password.
- Now, Select “Accounts” from the drop-down list.
- After this, choose the way to authenticate ie: Image Captcha or OTP
- Once it is done, click on the “Login” button.
- After logging in successfully to the IOB login page, check your login credentials and make use of all the services
What is the procedure to report if IOB Net banking is not activated?
In the event, you have submitted your application form to Indian Overseas Bank Branch and your netbanking is still not activated, you can go a head and send a mail directly to the mail address provided by the bank at [email protected] or call to 044-28519460 mentioning your Application number to directly note the status of net banking.
Can I change Debit Card PIN from IOB Net Banking Login?
Yes, you will be able to change your PIN of the Debit Card on the Indian Overseas Bank Net Banking portal online, for this, you have to login to the IOB Net Banking portal using your credentials and go to the edit profile to choose the card services and then select to change the PIN, where new PIN can be changed and can be used further.
Can I add multiple beneficiaries accounts to my IOB account in a single day?
Yes, you can add multiple beneficiaries accounts to your IOB account in a single day, as the facility is provided to transfer money instantly to the the receiving end.
We hope, you are provided with all the information related to Indian Overseas Bank Net Banking portal. If you find this article beneficial then show your support by bookmarking our website. Also post your queries related to IOB Net Banking in the comment.