The ITE & C Department Telangana Government has started a portal named Ts Meeseva 2.0 Portal in the state to provide citizens the benefit of any type of service related to documents at home. Today, here in this article, we will provide you all the information related to Meeseva Portal Telangana Login, Ts Meeseva Portal Registration & Online Services information. So read this article from beginning to end.
Table of Contents
Highlights of Ts Meeseva Portal 2.0
|Name of the Portal
|Ts Meeseva 2.0 Portal
|ITE & C Department
|People of Telangana
|Mode of Registration
|To make transparency in processes
|Telangana Govt. Schemes
Meeseva 2.0 Portal Telangana
- The citizen of the state can now avail all types of service from home through the Ts Meeseva 2.0 Portal launched by the Government of Telangana.In this article, we will provide you the important aspects of the Meeseva Portal, registration process on the Meeseva Portal, step by step guide to check the status of the application.
- As we all aware that India is rapidly moving towards digitization, to adapt this, the Government of Telangana has started the Ts Meeseva portal for online accessibility related to important documents like Aadhaar card, ration card, voter identity card, passport, land records and other details to citizens.
- The Meeseva 2.0 Portal have been started in collaboration with the ITE & C Department of Telangana. After launching the Meeseva 2.0, the citizen need not go to the government offices to apply and avail any of the above services.
Ts Meeseva Portal Features
- The Ts Meeseva 2.0 Portal ensures the availability of application form online for all types of services in the state of Telangana through 24 * 7 at a single click for you anywhere.
- You can get the Aadhaar card, identity card and various processes of government offices by visiting the Meeseva portal online.
- India’s rapid digitization has been proven by the Ts Meeseva 2.0 Portal, through which all the task can be completed by citizen sitting at home.
- The Ts Meeseva 2.0 Portal have been started by the Telangana government with which various services can be availed at a single click.
Ts Meeseva Portal Services
Through Ts Meeseva 2.0, launched by the Telangana state government. The following services can be availed by the citizen.
- Civil Supplies
- Commission of industries
- Department of Factories
- District Admin
- Legal Metrology
- Mines & Geology
- General Administration (NRI)
- Municipal Admin
- Industries Incentives New
- Rural Development
- Social Welfare
If you want to avail services on the Meeseva portal, Telangana state, you have to first register on the website. The following documents are considered necessary if you want to register in the website
- Aadhaar Card
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photo
- E mail ID
- Bank account statement
Why should you register with the Meeseva Portal?
- You can access the Ts Meeseva Portal from any location and also 24/7 services will be provided.
- You need not have to go to any department or any kiosk centers for availing service, you can avail all the services by login on website.
- The service status can be checked using the Ts Meeseva Portal
- In order to get more information about Meeseva services through the official website.
- If you want to get services in a secure payment in online mode.
Ts Meeseva Portal New User Registration Procedure
If you want to register yourself on the Ts Meeseva Portal, you have to follow these steps given below.
- Firstly, you have to visit the Ts Meeseva Portal, after which the website home page will appear on your computer screen.
- On the home page, you have to click “Login” option.
- Now, a login page will open in front of you, here in this page you need to click on the “New User Registration” link.
- After this, you will see the registration form on your screen. Also you can get the registration form page by clicking on the link below.
Direct Link:- ts.meeseva.telangana.gov.in/meeseva
- In the Meeseva registration form, you will have to fill the following details given below.
- Desired Login ID
- Confirmed Password
- After this, enter your mobile number in the space provided.
- Now, you will receive an OTP to your registered mobile number which you need to enter in the designated place.
- After this, you will have to provide some personal information in the registration form.
- Aadhar No
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email ID
- Pin Code
- Once you have entered all the information, click on the “Submit” button given below in the form
- Now, with the help of your login ID and password, you can login to the Ts Meeseva Portal.
Check Application Status on the Ts Meeseva Portal
If you want to check the status of the application that you have applied on the Ts Meeseva Portal, you have to follow these steps given below.
- First, you have to go to the official website of Meeseva by clicking on the direct link given below.
- Direct Link – ts.meeseva.telangana.gov.in/meeseva/home.htm
- Once the home page of the website open, Enter your application in the “Know Your Application Status” section and click on Enter.
- Now, you will see the status of your application on the computer or mobile screen.
Login on the Ts Meeseva Portal
Follow these steps given below, if you want to login on the Ts Meeseva Portal
- First, you have to click on the link given below and visit the official website of Meeseva 2.0
- Direct Link: – ts.meeseva.telangana.gov.in/meeseva/login.htm
- After this, you will see three options available on the home page of the website like
- Select one of these and click on the Login button.
- In this way, you will login to the Ts Meeseva Portal.
Application Forms Download Procedure
- On the Telangana Messeva official webpage, you can visit various departments like Arogyashree, Agriculture, CDMA, Civil Supplies, Conflict of Industries, Department of Factories, District Administration, Election, Employment, Endowment, General Administration (NRI), GHMC, Housing, Health, Industry promotion can download applications like fresh.
- The procedure for downloading the application form through ITC, Labour, Legal Metrology, Mines and Geology, Municipal Administrator, NPDCL, POLICE, Registration, Revenue, Rural Development, Social Welfare, TSSPDCL, TSMIP and EWS Meeseva Portal are given below.
- First, the applicant has to go to the official website of Telangana Messeva.
- Once the home page opens, click on the “Other Links” tab on the left and then click on the “Application Form” option.
- The application form will be downloaded after which you have to select the department and form.
- After this, you have to take the print out of the application form that you have already downloaded and submit it to the concerned department.
Ts Meeseva Portal Authorized Service Provider
The citizen who would like to get information regarding nearest authorized service provider whowill provide Meeseva services, will have to follow the steps given below.
- First, you have to go to the official website of Telangana Meeseva. After which, the website home page opens on your screen.
- On the left side of the home page, click “MeeSeva Center“ option.
- After this, choose the option “Authorized Service Provider” from the forward list.
- Now, a new page will open where you will see a district-wise number list of centers.
- Find your district name and select the link present in the opposite column.
- The address will now be displayed on your computer or mobile screen along with the agent name and mobile number.
Steps to Submit Your Feedback on the Ts Meeseva Portal
If you want to submit your feedback on the Ts Meeseva Portal, you have to follow these steps given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Telangana Meeseva.
- After this, the home page of the website will open, here you have to click on the feedback section present at the bottom.
- Now, a new page will open in front of you, here you have to enter the following
- Query/ suggestion
- Mobile no.
- Email id
- Once you have entered all the information on the feedback form, click “Submit” button and solve the CAPTCHA code.
- In this way, your feedback will be submitted on the Ts Meeseva Portal
If you face any difficulty while performing any of these steps mentioned above, or if you have any doubt regarding Ts Meeseva Portal. You can reach out with the details given below
- Call Center: 040 – 48560012
- Digital Parishkaram Call Center: 1100/ 18004251110
We hope, you are provided with all the information related to Ts Meeseva Portal. If you find this article beneficial then show your support by bookmarking our website. Also post your queries related Ts Meeseva Portal in the comment.