The Pune Municipal Corporation offers financial assistance for the eligible students in the state under PMC scholarship. Today here in this article, we will be providing you with all the information related to PMC scholarship 2022, its objective, Eligibility Criteria, PMC Scholarship Application Procedure, Track Application and more. So, we request you to read this article till end.
Details of Pune Municipal Corporation Scholarship 2022
|Name of the Scholarship||PMC Scholarship|
|Started by||Pune municipal corporation|
|Beneficiaries||Students in the state|
|Objective||To provide scholarships|
PMC Scholarship 2022
Under the Pune Municipal Corporation Scholarship, the students in Pune who have passed their class 10 and class 12th will be be given a financial assistance to continue their education further. This scholarship amount will be provided under Bharat Ratna Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Yojana and lokshahirAnnabhau Sathe Yojana.
The PMC spends about 20 crore rupees every year for this scholarship program. Students who would like get benefits of this scholarship have to apply online on the official portal at pmc.gov.in. Online application form of PMC Scholarship will be available on the PMC direct benefit transfer portal till 28 January 2022. Here in this article, we will be guiding you with step-by-step procedure on how to apply for PMC Scholarship 2022
Scholarship Schemes under PMC
There are two scholarships that will be provided under Pune Municipal Corporation Scholarship program. The following are those
- Bharat Ratna Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Yojana
- LokshahirAnnabhau Sathe Yojana
PMC Scholarship Objective
The main objective of starting Pune Municipal Corporation Scholarship by the Pune municipal corporation is to provide educational assistance to the students to motivate them to continue their education. This will decrease the dropout rate in the state.
Scholarship amount Pune Municipal Corporation
The eligible students will get the following financial amount under Pune Municipal Corporation Scholarship
|Bharat Ratna Maulana Abul Kalam Azad educational scholarship||15000 (One time amount)|
|Lokshahir Annabhau Sathe education scheme||25000 (One time amount)|
PMC Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
You need to fulfil these eligibility criteria given below to apply for the PMC Scholarship Scheme
- The applicant must be a resident of Pune state.
- Student must have secured atleast 80% marks in SSC in order to apply for the Bharat Ratna Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Education scholarship.
- Student must have secured atleast 80% marks in HSC examination in order to apply for the Lokshahir Annabhau Sathe Yojana.
- Candidate must be from backward class or must be doing his/her studies in Pune municipal corporations regular/night school
- Students with 40% disability should secure atleast 65% marks in the qualifying examination
- The student must have applied to a recognised university or institute for further education.
You need to have the following documents below to apply for this scholarship scheme online
- Address proof
- Bank account details
- Mobile number
- Valid email ID
- Previous year academic qualification documents
- Scanned image
- Scanned signature
- Other significant documents
Online form filling process has been already started from 13 October 2021
Last date to submit online application form is 28 January 2022
PMC Scholarship Application Procedure
Follow these step-by-step procedure below to apply for this Scholarship online
- First of all, you have to go to Pune municipal corporation official website at pmc.gov.in
- On the home page, click on “Financial assistance scheme for SSC and HSC students for higher education” link.
- After this, a new page opens with some instruction, read it carefully and then hover to the online application form by clicking on the link “Click here to apply for the scheme“
- Now, a new page opens again where you have to click on “New Registration“
- A form will open in front of you, here fill in all information asked like name, Aadhar number, mobile number, email ID etc
- Once it is done, login to the portal with your login ID and password
- After successful login, select your preferred scheme and then fill the application form.
- Once you are done, submit this filled application and take a print out for future use.
How to track PMC Scholarship Application?
Follow this procedure below to track your PMC Application Online
- First of all, you have to go to PMC official website and then the home page opens.
- On the home page, from the menu bar, click on “Application track” option.
- After this, a new page opens where you will have to fill in your application ID
- Once it is done, click “Regards” option and then you will see your application status on your screen.
If you have any questions, you can call the authorities at 1800 103 0222, which is a toll-free number.
We hope you have received all of the information you require about PMC Scholarship. If you found this information useful, please consider bookmarking our website.