The TN government department has started a new program called Ungal Thoguthiyil Muthalamaichar (cmhelpline.tnega.org). With the help of this program, Tamilnadu’s citizens can speak up about any issues. One can also email the helpline listed on the website in addition to filing a complaint online. The website also provides the public with numerous features including an online application, status check, etc.
Ungal Thoguthiyil mauthalamaichar is one of the many other initiatives taken for the people by the TamilNadu led DMK party. A system called the Integrated & Inclusive Public Grievance CM Helpline Management System (IIPGCMS) is devoted to handling complaints from the general public. The people of Tamil Nadu can submit their grievances straight online through the Ungal Thoguthiyil Stalin website to the official complaint portal.
Details of TN Ungal Thoguthiyil Muthalamaichar
In this article you will undetstand the process of online application on Ungal Thoguthiyil muthalamaichar.
|Topic||Ungal Thoguthiyil Muthalamaichar Stalin Website|
|Purpose||Online complaint making & Status checking|
|Category||Tamilnadu Govt Schemes|
|Email Address||[email protected] or dial toll-free number 1100|
The Ungal Thoguthiyil Muthalamaichar website is the answer if you’re from Tamilnadu and wish to file any complaints at a higher level. Follow this article and learn the steps involved in filing a complaint and checking updates regarding the complaint.
Features of Ungal Thoguuthiyil Muthalamaichar Stalin Website
Here are some of the features of the helpline portal launched by the TamilNadu government:
- The TN government has launched IIPGCMS (CM Helpline), an open, simple, and integrated platform for public grievance redressal.
- People can file their complaints using a variety of means, including the helpline, a web portal, a mobile app, email, Twitter, Facebook, a public post, or by physically going to the call center complaints.
- The applicants can use this portal to submit and follow up on complaints about government programs, services, and public issues.
- The citizens can also view announcements from the CM, make suggestions, and ask questions.
How to Apply Online for Complaint on Ungal Thoguthiyil muthalamaichar Stalin Website?
Follow these steps to apply online for a complaint on the Ungal Thoguthiyil muthalamaichar Stalin website:
- Visit the official portal of IIPGCMS at https://cmhelpline.tnega.org/portal/en/home.
- Register yourself.
- Fill out the signup form.
- After that, you will receive an OTP, enter that OTP.
- Log in to file complaints.
- Enter the required details to submit your complaint.
- Click on “Submit” button.
Ungal Thoguthiyil Muthalamaichar Complaint Status Check on Stalin Portal
Follow these steps to check your status regarding your complaint on Stalin’s website:
- Go to the official portal of IIPGMS – https://cmhelpline.tnega.org/portal/en/home.
- Click on ‘to “Know the status of the petition” button.
- Enter your application number.
- Click on “Submit” and it will show you the status of your complaint.
In this way, you will check the Ungal Thoguthiyil Muthalamaichar Complaint Status Check on Stalin Portal.
What is the full form of IIPGCMS concerning the following article?
Integrated and Inclusive public grievance CM Helpline Management system
Who can file a complaint on the Ungal Thoguthuyil Muthalamaichar official website?
Anyone who is a citizen of Tamil Nadu and is facing any kind of issue with the system or government itself then can file a complaint on the Ungal Thoguthuyil muthulamaichar official website.
Can I track the status of my application after filing the complaint online on the IIPGCMS portal?
Yes, applicants can track the status of their application online on the IIPGCMS portal.
How to use the Ungal Thoguthiyil muthalamaichar CM helpline portal of Tamil Nadu?
People can simply log in to the online portal and submit their grievances.
Which email address can be used for a technical issue?
In case you are facing any technical issues, you can write to [email protected] or call on the toll-free number 1100.