Every year, the Government of Tamil Nadu has been inviting application under RTE. Today here in this article, we will be explaining you how you can apply for TN RTE admission 2022-23.
As education is one of the basic right for every child. All children’s in India has right to get free and compulsory education under the right to education act. For this, all the government are taking various initiatives. Like this, the Government of Tamil Nadu are also inviting application under the TN RTE admission. Here we provide you the step by step procedure to apply for the Tamil Nadu RTE admission, its objective, eligibility criteria, necessary documents, TN RTE Admission Online Registration, Selection List, Application Status and more. So read this article completely to get all the information related to TN RTE admission 2022-23.
Overview of TN RTE Admission
|Scheme Name||Tamil Nadu RTE Admission|
|Started By||Tamil Nadu Government|
|Beneficiaries||People of the State|
|Objective||To offer Free And Compulsory Education To All|
|Seats allotted||1 Lakh|
|Mode of Application||Online/Offline|
|Category||Tamil Nadu Govt Schemes|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Tamil Nadu Right To Education Admission 2022
The Indian Government has applied the RTE act to all the state to make sure every eligible child get free and compulsory education. Under the Right to education act, the students who age is between 6 to 14 years can get free education.
Those students who comes under economically weaker sections category, disadvantaged groups will be able to get admissions in school via right to education act. Under RTE, the students will get 25% of seats at the entry-level in all private schools. Candidate who would like to apply under this scheme can fill RTE application form 2022.
It is compulsory for all schools in Tamil Nadu to update their information of how many seats available in the official website launched for the RTE. Those interested people can fill the RTE application form on the official web portal launched for this from 5th July 2021 to 3rd August 2021.
TN School Education Department is concerned department who is responsible for the successful implementation of this scheme. Around 1 lakh seats are available in around 9000 schools across Tamil Nadu under this scheme.
TN RTE Admission Objective
The main aim of starting this Tamil Nadu RTE Admission is to offer free and compulsory education to all children. Through this scheme, the children’s belonging to economically weaker sections and disadvantaged groups can get free education until they reach the 14 of years.
The Tamil Nadu RTE admission scheme also will increase the literacy rate of the state. Also the employment will be created as more students will be educated.
Features and Benefits of Tamil Nadu RTE Admission
- Some of the major Features and Benefits of Tamil Nadu RTE Admission are as follows
- The Tamil Nadu Government have started this scheme to provide free and compulsory education for students across the state.
- The education will be provided till the child attains thir 14 years of age.
- In every private schools, about 25% of seats at the entry-level will be reserved under this scheme.
- Those who would like to apply for this scheme will have to fill RTE application form 2022
- Students from economic weaker section and disadvantage group of society will get admission in the private schools.
- All schools across Tamil Nadu will have to update the number of seats available seats in their schools on the website launched for this scheme.
- Across the state, about 1 lakh seats are available in around 9000 schools.
- Those parents whose annual income is below Rs 2 lakh are eligible to apply for this scheme.
- More preference will be provided for the disabled children, ward of sanitary workers and HIV-infected
- Socially disadvantaged children from all the community except OCs will be able to apply for this scheme
You need to fulfill these eligibility criteria mentioned below to apply for the Tamil Nadu RTE Admission
- The candidate should be a permanent resident of Tamil Nadu state.
- Applicant’s family income must be below Rs 2 lakh per annum.
- Those children’s parents who comes under economic weaker section, disadvantage group, disadvantage group special category are eligible to apply for this scheme.
- Under this scheme, more preference will be provided to disabled children, wards of scavengers and HIV infected.
- The child’s date of birth must be between 31st July 2017 to 31st July 2018 to get admitted in LKG.
- For admission in 1st standard, the DOB of the child must be between 31st July 2015 to 31st July 2016
- Those students from BC-others, MBC, ST, SC-others, SC-arunthathiyar, OC, DNC (Denotified communities), a social category not disclosed are eligible to apply
You need to have the following documents mentioned to do the Tamil Nadu RTE Admission
- Aadhar card or ration card of the parent or guardian
- Birth certificate
- Income certificate
- Applicant Photograph (150 px * 175 px)
- Community certificate
- Disability Certificate (if applicable).
- Disadvantaged Group Special Category Certificate
- Certificate to prove wards of scavengers (if applicable).
- Certificate of Children of HIV-infected parents (if applicable).
How to Apply for Tamil Nadu RTE Admission?
If you want to apply yourself under Tamil Nadu RTE Admission, you have to follow these below steps
- First, visit the official website of TN RTE Admission, after which the homepage opens.
- On the homepage, click on “Start application” option.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- Here in this page, you will be asked to enter the following information
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Eligibility class as per date of birth
- After entering these details, click on “Save” button.
- Once it is done, you will see a a message of successful registration and the application number on your screen.
- Now, you need to click on “Click here to login“
- After which, you will have to fill in your application number and password in the given space.
- Click on “Login” button.
- After logging in, fill your parent details and address details.
- Now, upload all the necessary documents asked.
- After this, select the schools based on your preference.
- Click on the “Submit” button
- In this way, you will apply for the Tamil Nadu RTE admission.
Procedure To View School Details
Follow these steps below to view the school details on the Tamil Nadu RTE Portal
- First of all, visit Tamil Nadu RTE admission official web portal.
- Once you see the home page of the website, click on “View School list“
- After this, you have to choose your district.
- Now, you will see a new page opened in front of you.
- Here in this, you will see the list of School Details.
Procedure to view Contact Details
In order to view the Contact Details on the Tamil Nadu RTE website, you have to follow these steps below
- First of all, go to Tamil Nadu RTE admission official website.
- Once the home page of the website open, click on “Contact us” option.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- Here in this page, you will see the contact details.
If you have any queries about the TN RTE Admission, then you have to reach out to the details given below
Address – Directorate of Matriculation Schools,DPI Campus, College Road,Nungambakkam, Chennai – 600006.
RTE Helpline – 14417
Email [email protected]
We hope, you are provided with all the information related to the Tamil Nadu RTE Admission. If you find this article beneficial, then show your support by bookmarking our website at sarkariyojanaindia.com.