The Telangana Government has introduced the new land regularisation rules via the Telangana LRS Scheme for the year 2022. Today in this article, we will provide you with all information related to Telangana’s regularisation of an approved and illegal layout rules scheme. Also we will be providing you the information about the changes that has been made by the concerned department, how to register yourself under the new the layout regularisation scheme launched in Telangana for the year 2022.
Overview of Telangana LRS Scheme 2022
|Scheme Name||Telangana LRS Scheme 2022|
|Started by||Chief Secretary|
|Beneficiary||People of Telangana|
|Objective||To lower the the regularization charges|
|Category||Telangana Govt Scheme|
Objective of Telangana LRS Scheme 2022
The main objective of starting the Telangana LRS Scheme is to reduce the regularization charges of Layouts in the state of Telangana. This scheme has been started by keeping the people’s request that has been received day by day by the concerned residents of the state.
The Ts LRS Scheme was first launched in the year 2015 aiming to reduce the regularisation charges amount as low as possible. On Wednesday, a number of MLAs in the Assembly raised the same concerns. Minister K.T. Rama Rao addressed the issue in the assembly, saying that the regularisation charges would be similar to those in the 2015 scheme.
Telangana LRS Scheme 2022
Under Government Order No. 135, dated September 16, the Telangana government’s Chief Secretary Somesh Kumar has been spotted issuing orders to update certain clauses in the rules. Due to the latest modification in the scheme, the government will now provide seven slabs instead of the four previously announced in GO No. 131, dated August 31, 2015, as in the old LRS scheme. The government has also announced additional regularisation fees based on the plot’s current market value as of August 26, 2020. The concerned authorities of the Government of Telangana recently provided this update. The regularisation rules of the system have undergone significant changes as a result of this update.
Interested candidates applying for the Telangana LRS Scheme have to follow these rules very carefully.
- The width of the road should be at least nine metres.
- The road width may be six metres in the case of narrower section layouts or plots of less than 100 square metres.
- In the event that the required road width is not available, the required depth for widening on both sides will be insisted upon, and water bodies will be preserved in the layout.
- Prior clearance from the district collector will be required in the case of assigned lands
- The regularisation measure does not apply to plots or layouts resulting from the application of land ceiling laws, land disputes or title claims, boundary disputes, and so on.
- The competent authority will approve the layout pattern even if only a few plot holders apply for regularisation in an unapproved layout.
- There will be no layout/development allowed in the beds of any water bodies, as well as in the full tank level (FTL) of any lake, pond, ‘Kunta‘, or ‘Shikam‘ lands.
- Only copies of the sale deed/title deed should be submitted by the applicant.
- The sale agreement or a general power of attorney should not be used as evidence.
- Water bodies and courses will be preserved as a recreational/green buffer zone, with no layout development activity other than recreational allowed within 30 metres of the river course/lakes with an area of 10 hectares and above 9 metres of the lake/’kuntas/shikam’ lands with an area of less than 10 hectares.
- 9 metres from the canal’s, ‘vague’, and other defined boundaries, and two metres from the ‘Nala’ or stormwater drain’s defined boundary.
Below is the information about the change in the regularization charges.
- Values of less than Rs 3,000 per square yard will be discounted by 20% for sub-registrars.
- 30 percent between Rs 3,001 and Rs 5,000
- 40 percent between Rs 5,001 and Rs 10,000
- 50 percent of Rs 10,001 and Rs 20,000
- 60 percent between Rs 20,001 and Rs 30,000 and 80 percent between Rs 30,001 and Rs 50,000
- Sub-registrar value will be 100 percent above Rs 50,000 per square yard.
- If 10% open space is not available in the unapproved layout, pro-rata open space charges of 14% of the plot value prevailing on the date of registration of the plot, rather than the prevailing rate on August 26, 2020, will be collected.
- The NALA fee is included in the LRS regularisation charges (for the conversion of agricultural to non-agricultural land use)
- LRS applicants are not required to pay a separate NALA fee.
Telangana LRS Scheme Application Procedure 2022
Follow these step by step procedures given below to apply for the Telangana LRS Scheme online.
- First, you have to visit the Telangana LRS scheme official website at https://lrs.telangana.gov.in/Home.aspx.
- Once you see the homepage, click on the “Apply For LRS” option.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- In this page, you will see two option such as
- Click on one option according to your preference.
- After this, enter your mobile number and then hit the “Generate OTP” button.
- Now, you will get an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter this OTP in the OTP box and then click on the “Validate OTP” button.
- Now you will see a registration form on your screen.
- Fill in all information asked in this form correctly.
- Once you are done, you have to submit the following
- In the case of unsold plots, a self-attested copy of the first page of the registered selling deed/title deed.
- The layout owner is required to keep copies of sale deeds for at least 10% of the total plots.
- In the end, click on the “Submit” button.
- In this way, you will complete the TS LRS Scheme Application Procedure
How to check Telangana LRS Scheme Application Status?
Follow these steps below to check your application status for the Telangana LRS Scheme online.
- First, visit the official website of the Telangana LRS scheme at https://lrs.telangana.gov.in/.
- Once you see the homepage, click on the “Know your application status” option.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- In this page, you will be asked to enter your acknowledgement number.
- Now, click on the “Submit” button and the status of your Telangana LRS Scheme application will appear on your screen.
- If you want to get more information regarding the scheme kindly stay with us in future. we will share with you every information as soon as the state government announces it.
Also Read: TSSPDCL Portal Electricity Bill Payment, Login at tssouthernpower.com
In this article, we have provided all information related to the Telangana LRS Scheme. Even then if you have any queries, you can reach out to the details given below
Toll free Number – 18004258838
Email ID – [email protected]