Table of Contents
The Karnataka state has many learning institutions which produces over a millions of students each year. The state Government focuses on the quality of education given to the students. Recently, the government has introduced an Student Tracking Portal where all the student has to register under one STS portal. Today here in this article, we will provide you all the information related to STS Karnataka, Karnataka Student Tracking Portal, STS Karnataka Online Registration 2021, Login, benefits in details. So read this article completely.
Details of Karnataka Student Tracking Portal
|Name of the portal||STS Student Tracking Karnataka|
|Launched by||Government of Karnataka|
|Objective||To eliminate the duplication of school documents|
|Category||Karnataka Govt Scheme|
Student tracking system of Karnataka Objective
The main objective of starting the Karnataka student tracking system is to control the school documents duplication in the state. This portal ultimately helps the Karnataka Government to find fraudsters such as entrepreneur opening fake schools. Now that after the launch of STS online portal, the schools officials has to register on the portal and then the department of education will verify it online, no manual work involved.
This online process will happen every year by 30th November on the official website www.sts.karnataka.gov.in. As we all aware that the Karnataka government has standardized the schools fee to ensure that all families could afford for their children education. Fee structure is mentioned on the Karnataka Student Tracking Portal for the benefit of parents and guardians, where then can view these details. After registration on the portal, all student and staff information are stored in the portal.
STS Karnataka Online Registration 2021
The STS Karnataka portal is very useful for both the students and the government, after successful registration, the student will get a unique nine-digit code using which they can trace all academic records and data. Follow these steps below to do the STS Karnataka Online Registration
- First of all, go to the official website of Student Tracking System Karnataka at https://sts.karnataka.gov.in/SATS#.
- Once the website home page open, Select “User Registration” option from the “Registration” tab.
- After the registration form will open in front of you, here you have fill all the asked about the school and students on the page.
- Once you are done, check all details and then click on the “Submit” button.
- In this way, you will register on the Karnataka student tracking system portal.
Fee structure for Karnataka schools set by the Government
The Government of Karnataka put down a new school fee structure for all the schools. The schools officials must introduce the fee to all parents which are as follows
|Primary institution (1st to 7th class)||Rs.50,000|
|Setup institution (8th to 10th class)||Rs.1 lakh|
|Setup institution (11th to 12th class)||Rs.1,25,000|
|Pre-primary schools located in BBMP areas||Rs.15,000 as registration fee|
|Pre-primary schools located in BBMP areas||Rs.7,500 as registration fee|
|For Rural Pre-primary school||Rs. 2,500 as registration fee|
Important Note: The above fee structure release by the Karnataka government has to be followed strictly by all schools. To access more information, schools have to visit the official STS website.
STS Karnataka portal Benefits
Some of the benefits of STS Student Tracking System portal are as follows
- The Karnataka student tracking system ensures transparency in the field of education.
- With the help of this portal, now the government can track the number of students in the entire state.
- This portal will improve the quality of education in Karnataka as it completely controls fake schools without documentation.
- The numbers will decide how many students completing their education and also the dropout rate. As this is being done online, the efficiency is must faster than traditional paperwork
- The government can know the staff counts for each class and if there is in need for new staffs, they can appoint it to balance the ratio of teachers to students.
- Add learning materials based on the number of students per school.
We hope, you are provided with all the information related to STS Student Tracking Portal @https://sts.karnataka.gov.in. If you find this article beneficial then show your support by bookmarking our website. Also post your queries related to STS Student Tracking Portal in the comment.
What is STS Karnataka?
The Student Tracking System (STS) is a online platform started for the schools to register students in the state of Karnataka.
Can students change the unique code on the STS portal?
The student will get the registration code, after registering on the STS portal, till they complete the education, this code cannot be changed as it is associated with the student’s data.
What will happen if a student transfers from one school to another?
Even if the student change the schools, this new system will help track each student’s record. The state government has proper documents, and the school will input the information to their portal about the new student.