Table of Contents
LIC Policy Status
The Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is the largest insurance company in the country which is associated with over 245 insurance companies that serves over a millions of people in India each year. Today here in this article, we will provide you all the information related to LIC Policy Status without Registration, LIC Policy Check, LIC Policy Status Online Check for new user, LIC Policy app download procedure in a step by step manner. So read this article from beginning to end.
The Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) was first started in 1956 and has been doing a great job till now in the insurance industry covering all their customers. The company offers various kind of policies that suits all ages from health to education and property insurance.
LIC has implemented and selling a variety of plans to their customers under certain conditions. All these times, the company has grown in terms of technology and integrated a new digital system for its customers.
One can check their policy status without even visiting the company offices. This online LIC portal aids the customers a platform to view every detail from their mobile devices. For these they only have to follow some step by step process given in this article
LIC Policy Check without registration
Without registering on the LIC official website, you will be able to check the status of your LIC Policy by following these simple steps provided below
Type SM and send it to 56767877 to avail your LIC details.
How to Check LIC Policy Status?
If you are a registered LIC user, then you can check your LIC Policy Status by following the steps given in this article
LIC Policy Registered User
Registered LIC user can go to the official website and check their LIC policy status. Also they can view the payments, requests, bonuses, and schemes. For this you have to follow the step by step peocess given below
- First of all, go to the official web portal of e-service LIC policy at https://www.licindia.in/Customer-Services/Policy-Status.
- Once the home page of the website open, you will see two options
- New user
- Registered user
- Click on the “Registered User” option and then enter your credentials such as user id and password.
- Once you are logged in successfully to the LIC account page, the different policy options will be shown to you.
- From this, you have to click on the “Policy Status” option.
- After this, you will see the respective policy accounts where you have the choice to add a policy which is not listed on the account.
- Now, click on the “Enroll policy using the LICs e-service tools” option.
- Here, check your policy status by clicking on the “Policy number” from the available list.
- In the end, you will see the details like policy name, policy term, table number, premium date, and the total sum assured on your screen.
LIC Policy Status Online Check for new user
The LIC e-service portal has a registration option that is available for the new users who are willing to apply for a LIC policy cover. The new user has to enter their credentials and submit some documents for proof. Follow these steps to LIC Policy New registration online.
- Firstly, visit the official website page of e-service LIC policy.
- Once the home page of the website open, click on the “Online Service” option
- After this, hit the “e-service official link,”, after which you will be redirected to a new page indicated as a new user.
- Once you select the “new user” option, a new page opens on your screen where you have to fill in correct details about your policy.
- Here Policy number should be in your name and valid with respect to the LIC policies.
- Select the installment premium amount that you would like to pay each month.
- Your date of birth in the format DD/MM/YYYY.
- Registered mobile number to get policy alerts like payments, policy maturity period, etc.
- Registered email address.
- Check all the details once and then, click on the “Proceed” button
- Update: The system automatically deletes invalid information within five working days.
- Now, enter the user id and password confirm and click on the “Submit” button.
- Using this new details, the new user will be able to log in to the policy account to check their status and other insurance activities.
How to enroll in your LIC policy?
- Go to the official LIC policy website.
- On the home page, you will see “do you have any LIC policy”.
- Once you click on “yes” tab, you will be see the online LIC policy enrollment form.
- Here, you have to enter all the necessary details asked like name of the life assured, the premium to pay, policy number for each policy and many more
- The user will be able to take a printout of it for future reference after filling the form. Also you can download once after completing the registration process.
- Once you complete filing the form, submit to the nearest branch and the LIC officials will provide you an acknowledgment letter with your user id.
- The verification will be done and your application gets approved only when the submitted details fit the LIC policy agendas.
- The LIC company provide premium payment as annual, monthly, quarterly, or half annually.
LIC Policy Status for a surrender value
By using the below form, the LIC policyholder will be able to calculate the surrender value
The necessary sum assured (the number of premiums paid/total number of premium payable) + total bonus received*surrender value factor.
Download LIC policy status app
You can download the LIC Customer app (LIC policy Status) app from both Google Playstore and Apple Apps Store. For this you can use the link given below separately
|Apple mobile Users
|Android mobile Users
For more details regarding LIC India please visit this web official page https://www.licindia.in
We hope, you are provided with all the information related to Check LIC Policy Status. If you find this article beneficial then show your support by bookmarking our website. Also post your queries related to LIC Policy Check without registration in the comment.
How can I check my lic policy status withour registering on the portal?
The LIC policy holders will be able to view the LIC policy status by a simple SMS method. For this you have to send a SMS to the number provided by the Life Insurance Corporation of India in the given format below
SEND SM to 56767877
What is the offiicial LIC Customer Care number?
To reach out to the LIC Customer Care, you can dial the toll free number ( LIC Call Center ) +91 022 6827 6827
What does LIC policy status in force mean?
In general, the term “inforce” means “to make active”. If we say this term in Life Insurance Policy, the policy which is active that if in the event the LIC customer keeps paying premiums time to time, then his policy will be in force. If stops paying premiums, then that Life Insurance Policy will cancel.
With the policy number, how can I check my LIC policy status?
Using the policy number, it is very easy to check the lic policy status, for this you have to just send an SMS as below.
SEND ASKLIC to 56767877.