The Government of West Bengal has started the Sneher Paras app in the state to help the transient workers who have got stuck outside the state during Coronavirus lockdown. Today here in this article, we will provide you all the information related to Sneher Paras APP, WB Migrant Worker Relief Scheme, eligibility criteria for Sneher Paras West bengal, Necessary documents needed while applying for the WB Migrant Worker Relief Scheme, Step by step Application Procedure of Sneher Paras App online and more. So read this article completely.
Table of Contents
Overview of Sneher Paras APP
|Name of the Scheme
|Sneher Paras, WB Migrant Worker Relief
|West Bengal Government
|To give1000 rupees as financial assistance
|Migrant workers of Bengal
|West Bengal Govt Scheme
The applications for West Bengal Sneher Paras APP is being invited by the government. We here provide you the process in a step by step manner and also we provide information like the benefits you get from the scheme and all other details. Let’s move on. Hope you saw the Overview section.
West Bengal Sneher Paras Scheme- স্নেহের পরশ
The Government of West Bengal has rolled out the Sneher Paras Scheme 2020 for all the migrant workers. Through this scheme, the beneficiary will be provided with an amount of Rs. 1,000 as financial assistance.
To avail this benefit, the migrant worker has to apply online for the West Bengal Sneher Paras scheme. The candidate will able to check the qualification rules, how to apply, nodal division, preparing and endorsement and successful date on the official website. This assistance amount will be transferred to the beneficiaries bank account through DBT mode.
Benefits of the WB Migrant Worker Relief Scheme
Once your application gets approved, you will receive an amount of Rs. 1000/-. This amount will be transferred to your bank account. After you receive the payment, you will be notified by the government through your registered mobile number.
Objective of Sneher Paras
As we all aware, that due to corona virus pandemic, our migrant workers got struck in other states as they went for work before lockdown. Because of this, they faced financial issues, as they were not able to earn anything. Keeping this in mind, the WB Government has been launching various schemes in the state to benefit the migrant workers. In this series the Sneher Paras has been launched. The main objective of this scheme is to give some relief to the migrant workers by providing financial assistance.
Mode of Payment
The concerned authorities after verifying the application received will make the transaction via DBT (Direct Bank Transfer)
The following are the important dates that you need to be noted for availing the benefit of the Sneher Paras
|Starting of Scheme
|20th April 2020
|Ending of Scheme
|3rd May 2020
The candidate must fulfil the following eligibility criteria while applying for the scheme
- Only the Migrant workers whose permanent residence is west bengal is eligible to apply.
- The Rupees 1000 Migrant Worker Relief Scheme is only for those who list themselves on the Sneher Paras App.
- In the event, the worker has not arrived home due to transportation, then he can apply for this scheme and get the benefits.
- In order to apply for this scheme, you have to submit the subtleties as verification which shows the you are WB resident like Khadyasathi number or EPIC number or Aadhaar number
You need to have the following important documents to apply on the Sneher Paras app
- Identity Proof
- Aadhar Card
- Identity card
- Driving license
- EPIC Number
- Worker’s passport size photo
- Bank account details
- 10-digit mobile number
- Local details of the area in which you are stuck in a lock-down situation.
Application Procedure of Sneher Paras West bengal
Follow these steps give below, if you want to apply for the Sneher Paras West bengal
- First of all, go to the official website of West Bengal government, after which the home page open.
- On the home page, you have to click on the app link as shown.
- Now a new page will open, where you will find the link to download the application .
Click on this app and it will be downloaded on your mobile device.
- You can also download this app on the Google play store by clicking here.
- After you see the app page, click on install option.
- Once it gets installed on your mobile, open it.
- After this you have to provide some details asked and submit it.
How to Use Sneher Paras Application?
Follow these procedure given below to use the Sneher Paras Application
- First, open the Sneher Paras App on your mobile device.
- You have give all permission to the app.
- After this, you need to enter your mobile number
- Now, click on the OTP button.
- You will now receive an OTP number on your Mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the OTP box.
- After successfully verifying your OTP, you have to enter all the details asked like Aadhaar id (id proof any), date of birth, bank details, address details etc.
- Once you are done with the above steps, provide a local person contact number and click on the “submit” option
- In this way, you will use the application for WB Migrant Worker Relief Scheme
We hope, you are provided with all the information related to Sneher Paras App. If you find this article beneficial then show your support by bookmarking our website. Also post your queries related to WB Migrant Worker Relief Scheme in the comment.