Friends, today here in this article, we provide you all the information related to Telangana Private Teacher Scheme 2021, Telangana Private Teacher Scheme Registration process, Eligibility for Private Teacher Scheme 2021 and more. So read this article completely.
The Telangana state government under the leadership of Chief Minister KCR has started another Private Teacher Scheme in the state. This scheme will benefit all the tuition-based school educators of Telangana. Under the the TS Private Teacher Scheme, the state government will provide an amount of Rs 2,000 and 25 kg of rice to each private teachers till they go to school.
The Telangana 2000 scheme is a plan to help the private instructors who are in their home because of this corona virus epidemic. As we all aware that all non-public schools are shut due of Covid-19 epidemic. Although the analysis educators getting their compensation on schedule. The private educator are in trouble as they are not getting their full compensation. The school cannot pay them full compensation as the parents are struggling to pay the fees. Because of this, the Telangana Private Teacher Scheme has been started again.
Table of Contents
Details of TS Telangana Private Teacher Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||TS Private Teacher Scheme|
|Launched By||Government of Telangana|
|Beneficiaries||Teachers of Telangana|
|Mode of Registration||Online/Offline|
|Objective||To provide help for the private instructors|
|Category||Telangana Government Scheme|
TS Private Teacher Scheme 2021
To uplift the private educators in the state during this situation, the telangana government took an initiative by providing them Rs. 2000 and 25 kg rice each month under the TS Private Teacher Scheme. This scheme will be valid until,situation becomes normal in the state. Also, the official declaration of this scheme has been made by the government on the twitter page. The Telangana Private Teacher Scheme will commence from the April month itself.
While declaring this scheme, the government has guaranteed that the plan will benefit the educators who are enduring due of the conclusion of schools in the state. Interested applicants can go to the official website of the TS Private Teacher Scheme and apply for the scheme by the step by step process give in this article.
Features of Telangana Private Teacher Scheme
Some of the major benefits of Telangana Private Teacher Scheme are as follows
- Through the TS Private Teacher Scheme, each private educators will receive Rs 200 and 25 KG rice every month .
- This scheme benefits the educators who is the one earner person in the family.
- Looking the current status of the private educators in the state, the Telangana Private Teacher Scheme has been started.
- Seeing the expansion in cases, the Telangana state government requested the conclusion of private and government schools and universities for a couple of months.
- Rice give under this scheme can be collected from the nearby fair shops.
- The beneficary list will be shared between April 10 and April 15.
- The eligible beneficiary will get the amount on their bank account between April 20 and April 24
- This 25 KG rice as mentioned in this scheme will be distributed on the same date as the money goes.
- The Government has advised the concerned authorities allotted under the Private Teacher Scheme to run the beneficiary list process smoothly.
Eligibility Criteria for TS Telangana Private Teacher Scheme
The applicants has to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply under the TS Private Teacher Scheme
- The candidate must be a resident of Telangana State.
- Applicants who are applying for the scheme must be an educator from a private school.
For applying the TS Private Teacher Scheme, the applicant need to have the following documents
- Aadhar Card or Voter ID Card
- Bank Account Passbook Front Page
- Address Proof
- Ration Card/ Current Bill
- Designation Identity Card (ID Card) given by the school Principal
- Academic Teachers and Staff Attendance Sheet
How to apply for the Private Teacher Scheme?
- The Private Teacher Scheme is taken care by the District Collector’s as said by the Government of Telangana. Also, the government has ordered to monitor the implementation of the Private Teacher Scheme 2021.
- If incase, the government is not launching any website to apply for the TS Private Teacher Scheme, the candidate has to visit their respective collector’s office in offline mode.
- After visiting, get the Private Teacher Scheme form from the concerned authority and fill all the details asked.
- Once complete filling all the information correctly, attach the necessary documents mentioned and then submit this filled form to the authority.
- In this way, the application process for the TS Private Teacher Scheme will be done.
What benefits will the qualified applicants get through the Private Teacher Scheme?
The Qualified applicants will get an amount of Rs 2000 as monetary help and 25 KG rice under the TS Private Teacher Schem
I’m an administration educator works in the Telangana state. Am I eligible for this scheme?
No, the TS Private Teacher Scheme 2021 is applicable only for private educators working in the state
Can I apply for this scheme online. Is the site live?
No, as of now, There is no website live for applying to the TS Private Teacher Scheme, you can visit the District Collector Office and apply directly.
Where can I get the 25 KG rice under the TS Telangana Private Teacher Scheme?
You can get this 25 KG rice from the nearby fair price shop.
We hope, you are provided with all the information related to Telangana Private Teacher Scheme 2021. If you find this article beneficial then show your support by bookmarking our website. Also post your queries related to TS Private Teacher Scheme in the comment.