The article emphasizes important information about the SBI HRMS portal. You will be familiar with the process about which employees can login to the SBI HRMS website. Also, the article gives you detailed steps on how to reset the forgotten password and how to use the SBI HRMS portal at hrms.onlinesbi.com.
The State Bank of India is a multinational lawful frame of public sector financial services and banking accredited by the Government of India. SBI introduced the HRMS (Human Resource Management System) Portal @ www.hrms.onlinesbi.com for its employees.
This core purpose of this is providing a faster response to their employees regarding matters like salary, loan approval, leave and pension details and other information. HRMS portal has very easy-to-use and flexible features, basically a user-friendly portal.
Table of Contents
Benefits of the SBI HRMS Portal?
- Tracking loan status
- Easy Generation of Salary payslip
- Viewing pension plan
- Checking Account balance
- Submit an online complaint
- Viewing the status of the given complaint
- Provides fund nomination
- Apply four-in-one benefits/loans
- Viewing SBI holiday dates and schedules
- Developing account statement and viewing transactions
SBI HRMS portal and services provided
In 2017,The SBI HRMS portal introduced a pension system for retired employees. It allowed them to access and view their pension details through this portal. This saved tiring bank visits. SBI HRMS portal gives you three types of services to the employees. They are,
- SAP (System Analysis & Programming): Capital management, succession planning, performance appraisals, competency assessment, career development, virtual classrooms, and property management.
- IRJ: Gives you access to all updates of SBI, check payslips, promotional schemes, recruitment programs and others
- SBI Coin: This gives you access to information about pension slips, retirement plan, and pension plans
Logging into the SBI HRMS Portal
- Open the SBI HRMS portal using the URL address below: hrms.onlinesbi.com.
- Select the Login button that you can find on the top right corner of the page.
- Answer the security question and click the continue button.
- Enter your correct user ID and password in the designated fields and if you have entered the right details, you will be successfully logged in.
The HRMS portal displays a “virtual keyword” in which the SBI employees can enter login details using this convenience for their own security purposes.
- Tap the Login button once you have filled in the correct details
- You will be redirected to your HRMS account where you can make use of the various HRMS-related services provided in the portal.
- You can logout from your account once you are done with your purpose
Resetting forgot password
There is no need for tension if you forget or lose your password that is required to login to the HRMS portal. Using this step-by-step process, you can effortlessly recover your password:
- First, visit the SBI HRMS portal.
- Now click on the Login button.
- Once a pop up window opens, click on the “Forget Password” button.
- You will be redirected to another window, where you will be asked to enter your user ID and date of birth in the format like DD-MM-YYYY.
- Click on the “Submit” option that you will find on the bottom right corner of the page
- A link to reset password will be sent to your registered email address. Click on the link and reset the password.
- Now enter your new password and you can login to the HRMS account again.
Accessing the SBI HRMS portal
- Current employees of the SBI Group
- Retired SBI employees
- Controllers of SBI
- The staff of allied post
SBI is associated with few other banks. And the employees of those banks can also make use of the SBI HRMS portal. Below are the associated banks of SBI:
- Kerala State Bank of Travancore (SBT)
- Telangana region State bank of Hyderabad (SBH)
- Karnataka State Bank of Mysore (SBM)
- State Bank of Karnataka (SBK)
- Rajasthan State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur (SBBJ)
To conclude, the SBI HRMS portal is beneficial to all its employees. The bank makes the login process so easy for them so they can effectively use it and get benefited from it. It is the responsibility of the respective managers to make sure the employees are aware of this portal and its benefits.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
How will I get an SBI salary slip?
If you want to get the SBI salary slip, first go to the official SBI HRMS portal and login to the portal by entering your credentials. After this, you will have to enter the security question asked on the page and then with the help of your username and password, login and after that you will be able to check your SBI salary slip and even download it.
How can I change the SBI HRMS password?
In order to change your password for the SBI HRMS, you have to visit the SBI HRMS portal first and then search for the option ‘Forgot Password’ to continue. After this, you have to enter your user ID and date of birth. By following these steps you will get the information on resetting your password.
How can I download my SBI pension slip?
For downloading your SBI pension slip, you need to got the site at onlinesbi.com and then login to the portal with the help of your user credentials. Check the details once after entering, after this you will have to choose the option Pension Account and then from the drop-down menu, choose the year/month. After doing all this, click on the submit button and your SBI pension slip will be downloaded automatically. You can also take a print out of the SBI pension slip downloaded if you want.