SBI Debit Card Tracking: As soon as you open the account in SBI, your request for the issuance of a debit card in accordance with your specific request by the branch will be uploaded. Customers will receive an SMS on their registered mobile number regarding the Debit card which informs them about the speed post and courier reference number, once the card is ready to be shipped.
Customer can track their debit card delivery status on the India post website or any other applicable website, once it is dispatched. If a customer wants to know the status of their Debit card before the dispatch, then they can visit the branch and find out the status of their request. There isn’t a specific process for figuring out this kind of status. Customers will receive a tracking ID from the bank once the Debit card is shipped. With the help of this tracking ID, customers can track their status on the official website of India post.
If your request has been accepted, it usually takes 7-10 business days to receive your card. In case you don’t receive your card within the given time, then you should contact your bank and inquire about it.
Also Read: SBI Collect Payment Online, Download SBI Collect E Receipt Reprint at Onlinesbi.sbi/sbicollect
SBI Debit Card Tracking through SMS
“Your SBI Debit Card with the last four digits XXXX was dispatched on April 26th, 2018 via Speed No. EB4549xxx53IN. To generate your PIN, please follow the instructions on the welcome letter.” A customer would receive an SMS exactly like this on their registered mobile number, and the information regarding the courier company would also be mentioned with the help of which you can track your courier.
SBI Debit Card Tracking Process
Once you apply for your debit card through Net banking, you will get a notification that says the request was completed and you will receive your debit card in 7-8 working days.
Customers will receive the following message after their debit card is dispatched – “Your SBI Debit Card ending with XXXX (last four Digits of Card) dispatched on DD-MM-YY through Speed Post No. XXXXXXXX.
To generate your PIN, please follow the instructions on the welcome letter.”
One can check their shipment status on the official website of India post – https://www.indiapost.gov.in/VAS.
Below mentioned are the steps to be followed for tracking your SBI debit card:
- Visit the website of India post – https://www.indiapost.gov.in/VAS.
- Click on the “Track and Trace” option.
- Enter the Consignment number and captcha code, then click on “Submit“.
- The status of your shipment will be displayed on the screen.
How to Track State Bank of India Debit Card dispatch details online?
There are two ways to track the status of your card online:
Tracking the Status of your SBI Card Application
- Visit the following website – sbicard.com.
- Click on “Track your application” option.
- Enter your application number and click on the “Track“.
- You will be able to see your approval details on the next screen.
Track SBI Card Dispatch Details
After your card is approved and dispatched, you will receive an SMS from SBI including your order ID and shipping company.
- Visit the official website of the applicable shipping company
- Enter your tracking ID or Order ID that you received in the SMS from the SBI
- You will be able to view your current status on your SBI card
- Activate your card once you receive it.
SBI ATM Card Status Enquiry through Online SBI
Follow the below procedure to check the status of your SBI ATM Card application through Online SBI (Net banking):
- Login to SBI Net banking by entering your username and password.
- Click on “ATM card services” under the “e-services” option in the menu.
- Click on “Request ATM/Debit Card“.
- Select the “Enquiry” option.
- Select the account number from the given list and then the month of card application.
- Click on “Submit“, and within 14 days you should get your debit card through speed post.
- Also, check your address in the “My profile” section and then click on “Submit“.
SBI Debit Card Tracking Complaints
Sometimes it happens that a customer received a tracking number via SMS for the SBI debit card but doesn’t receive the card. If something like this happens to you, you can follow the below instructions to get to the ATM. Once you get the message of the tracking number, that means your SBI debit card has already been dispatched from the bank and has been shipped to the address you have provided at the time of opening the bank. This might happen because of an incorrect address provided or any non-serviceable address.
In this case, you could use the previously mentioned courier company or post office shipment tracking methods for tracing ATM cards. If the individual is unable to track the ATM card details, then it might happen that your card is returned back to the home branch. So it is necessary to make sure that you have provided the correct contact number as well as an accurate address. If there is any mistake in your address and you are an SBI internet banking user, you can update the address from the same portal, or else the customer needs to visit the home branch to make modifications to the address. Or the only alternate option you can opt for is to reapply for a new ATM card online with the correct details.