Globally, the women and children cover the major population. This shows the importance and the role that they play in this society like they help raise families. In order to assist women, various initiatives have been taken. Likewise in the state of Tamil Nadu, the Government helps pregnant women with the scheme named PICME. Today here in this article, we will be providing you complete information about the PICME scheme. How to do PICME Registration, Login, PICME amount and more. So read this article till end.
We all aware that many pregnant women lose their babies because of lack of nutrition and health care. The PICME scheme has been started to make sure that all pregnant women in the state get adequate health care, health diets, and childcare services.
Details of PICME Portal
|Name of the Scheme||PICME Login|
|Started by||Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Objective||To assist pregnant women in the state|
|Category||Tamil Nadu Govt Schemes|
What is PICME Scheme?
The full form of PICME is Pregnancy and infant cohort monitoring and evaluation. All eligible women has to register themselves either online or offline. This schemes runs under the Reproductive and child health RCH scheme to provide the best infant and expectant mother services
PICME Registration ID Importance
After successful registration of the PICME Scheme, the pregnant mother records will be saved for easy follow-up. Local nurses will follow up with the applicant and provide special antenatal care. Also, the Nurses assist mother to upload the necessary documents to avail the benefits of the scheme
With the help of PICME portal, the women in the state will be able to learn about different government benefits. The Government of Tamil Nadu will provide Rs. 18,000 for those pregnant woman who register for this scheme. Also, the women who registered themselves under Dr. Muthulakshmi Reddy Maternity can get benefit from government funds. Under this scheme, the amount is distributed in several installments based on pregnancy stages.
- In the first installment, the women will get Rs.2000 which is paid before 12 weeks of pregnancy.
- In the 3rd month, Rs.2000/- is given as second instalment.
- After 4th month of pregnancy, the third instalment will be provided. Note: this depends on the G.O.
- After the delivery, the fifth instalment will be distributed which is Rs. 4000.
- The fifth instalment is provided only to those women whose delivery occur at government hospital.
- Sixth installment of Rs. 4000 will be provided once the child is vaccinated with OPA/ROTA/PENTA and 2 IPV doses.
- Seventh instalment of Rs. 2000 is paid after the final measles-Rubella vaccine.
With the help of PICME scheme, the women will be able to access a child’s birth certificate fast. Government of Tamil Nadu urges women to register under the PICME scheme as soon as possible.
Necessary Documents for PICME Registration
You need to have the following documents listed below for PICME Registration
- Aadhaar card
- Ration card
- Copy of bank passbook.
- Applicant’s voter ID
- Driving license
- Recent photograph.
- Job card MGNREGS
- A health insurance card from the CM comprehensive scheme
Ways to do PICME Registration
You can do PICME Registration in many ways.
- On the PICME website portal at https://picme.tn.gov.in
- At the Seva centers
- By dialing toll-free number 102.
- At the government hospitals.
PICME Pre-Registration procedure on online Portal
- First of all, visit PICME pre-registration web page at https://picme.tn.gov.in/.
- Once you see the home page, click on “Pre-registration by the public” from the menu.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you. Here you will see a form.
- Fill in all information in the form like pregnant mother’s name, address, Aadhaar details, preferred day to visit, and more.
- Now, you have to choose a time slot for connecting with the village health nurse.
- After this, fill in your email ID and active mobile number.
- Now, click on “Generate OTP” and then you will get OTP on your mobile number.
- Enter this OTP in the given space and then solve the captcha code.
- Verify all the details once and then click on “Save” button.
- In this way, you will do the PICME Pre-Registration online.
How to do PICME Login?
Follow these steps below to login to PICME Portal
- First, go to Tamil Nadu PICME website page at https://picme.tn.gov.in/
- Under “Revamped-PICME and MRMBS user login“, you will see a login form.
- Fill in your username and password.
- Now, solve the captcha code and hit “Submit” button.
Tamil Nadu PICME Pre-Registration App ID Status Check Procedure
Follow these step by step procedure below to check the status of Tamil Nadu PICME Pre-Registration App ID
- Visit the official web portal of Tamil Nadu PICME Scheme.
- On the home page, click on “Pre-registration by public” option.
- After this, a new page opens where you have to click the option “Pre-registration application ID status“
- Now, fill in your application ID or the PICME number received at the time of registration.
- Finally, click on “Submit” button and then the pre-registration application ID status will be shown to you
Procedure to do Mobile Number And Acknowledgment Verification
Mobile number based acknowledgment
Follow the below steps for Mobile number based acknowledgment
- First of all, go to official website of PICME.
- Once the home page open, fill in your mobile number on the mobile number acknowledgment option.
- After this, click on “Get details” option.
- In the end, you will see the acknowledgment information on your screen.
Mobile Number Verification
Follow these steps below for PICME Mobile Number Verification
- First of all, go to official website of PICME scheme.
- Once you see the home page, click on “Mobile Number Authentication“
- After this, you have to fill in your RCH ID and mobile number.
- Now, click on “Generate OTP” button and then you will receive code on your mobile.
- After this, enter this OTP in the given space and then click on “Save” button.
What is the full form of PICME?
The full form of PICME is Pregnancy and Infant Cohort Monitoring and Evaluation
Why PICME scheme has been launched in Tamil Nadu?
The PICME scheme has been started in Tamil Nadu in order to assist infants and pregnant women, under this scheme, the beneficiaries will get financial, health care, and child care benefits.
Is there any option to register for PICME scheme offline?
Yes, you will be able to register for PICME scheme offline by calling the toll-free number or go to government hospitals or Seva centers for registration of this scheme.