The Government of Punjab has started Anaj Kharid Portal Punjab under the leadership of Chief Minister Captain Amarinder Singh for Kharif Crop 2021-2022. Today here in this article, we will provide you with all information about the Anaj Kharid Portal Punjab 2022, its Online Registration, Login at anaajkharid.in. Also, Anaj Kharid eligibility criteria, necessary documents, Aarthiya License/ Miller, helpline Number will be discussed. So read this article completely.
We all aware that Punjab cultivates the largest paddy production. Now with the help of Anaj Kharid Portal, the rice millers and Aarthiya in punjab will be able to register online for license approval, paddy and grain procurement, verification, and fee payment.
Details of Punjab Anaj Kharid Portal Login 2022
|Name of the Portal||Anaj Kharid Portal|
|Started by||CM Capt Amarinder Singh|
|Start Date||August 2021|
|Grain procurement starts||From 1st Oct 2021|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers and mill owners|
|Controlled by||Dept of Food Supplies and Consumer Affairs|
|Category||Punjab Govt Scheme|
Punjab Anaj Kharid 2021-2022
The Punjab Anaj Kharid Portal works under Dept of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs. This portal has been used by the rice millers and Aarthiya to register online for license approval, paddy and grain procurement, verification, and fee payment.
From 1st October 2021, the paddy procurement will be starting under Anaaj Kharid Portal by the Government of Punjab. The Anaj Kharid Portal Helpline Number is 77430-11156 / 77430-11157.
The Anaj Kharid Portal has been revamped by the Consumer Affairs and the Food Supplies Departments of Punjab. For physical procurement of grains, the Farmers and Mill must work together. The Anaaj Kharid Portal acts as the single platform through which this can be accomplished. Here, you will get complete information about the Punjab Anaj Kharid Portal 2022 (Login & Registration Process) below.
Incentives for the Mill Owners
The Government of Punjab will provide additional 15% on the total price of the procured paddy in the event the registered mill has completed the specified million operations by 31 January 2021
Incase the mill has completed the operations by the end of February 2021, the millers will be provided with a 10% additional fee.
Punjab Anaaj Kharid Portal Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria to apply for the Punjab Anaaj Kharid are as follows
- The candidate must be a Punjab resident.
- Those farmers who are having income and crop production details are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must fulfill all the guideline set by the government of Punjab.
You need to have the following documents listed below to apply for the Punjab Anaaj Kharid Scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Copy of Pan card
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Income certificate
- License copy
- Cancel check
Aarthiya License Registration Procedure via Anaj Kharid Portal
Interested people who wants to register Aarthiya License through Anaj Kharid Portal have to follow these step by step procedure below
- First of all, you have to visit the official web portal of Anaj Kharid at anaajkharid.in.
- On the home page, click on “Aarthiya Registration“
- After this, a new page will open where you will see the instructions related to Aarthiya License Registration
- Now, you have to fill in your Mobile Number in the space provided and then click on “Search” button.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter this OTP in the given space.
- Once it is done, you will receive the Aarthiya Licence Online Registration Form.
- In this form, you will see various fields. The rice millers have to enter all the details.
- Each candidate should keep the scanned copies of the necessary documents with them which they must attach with the online form for further fact-checking.
- Finally, click on “Submit” button to complete the process.
Procedure to enroll for Miller Online Certification for Anaj Kharid Portal
Follow these steps below to enroll for Miller Online Certification for Anaj Kharid Portal
- First, visit the official website of Anaj Kharid at anaajkharid.in.
- Once you see the home page of the website, click on “Miller Registration” option.
- After this, a new page will open where you will see many links. From these links, select one according to your wish.
- Incase you register for the first time, click on the option “New Registration“. If you have already registered, click on “Login” button.
- After this, click on “Apply for Provisional Permission or Final Registration of New Rice Mill” option to open the correct form.
- Once after successful mobile number verification, you will be able to enter necessary details in the online registration document.
- Finally, click on “Submit” button.
- In this way, you will complete the online application for obtaining Provisional Permission for the establishment of new rice mill/ Final Registrations.
Anaj Kharid Portal Punjab Login Procedure
Follow these steps below to login to the Anaj Kharid Portal
- First of all, go to Punjab Anaaj Kharid official portal at anaajkharid.in.
- Once the home page of the website open, click on “Login“
- After this, you will see a login form, here you have to fill in your User Name & Password.
- Now, solve the Captcha Code and then click “Sign in” button.
- In this way, you will login to the Punjab Anaaj Kharid Website.
Also Read: HSRP Punjab High-Security Number Plate Apply Online, Track, Price List and Reschedule
Punjab Anaaj Kharid Helpline
On your website, we have provided all information related to Anaj Kharid Punjab. Even then if you have any queries, you can reach to the helpline number or email ID provided below
- Punjab Anaaj Kharid Helpline Number: (+91) 77430-11156 / 77430-11157 (9 AM to 7 PM)
- Email ID: [email protected]