Friends, today in this article, we will be providing you with information about the HSRP Punjab, how to Apply Online for High Security Number Plate, Track Application Status and more.
If you are a citizen of Punjab and have two-wheeler and four-wheeler. You can install the high-security number plate in your vehicle. Incase you dont install a high-security plate, you will have to pay your traffic challan. Read this article, so that you will get to know how to install a high-security plate at your home.
Table of Contents
Key Highlights of HSRP Punjab
|Name of the Portal||State Transport Commissioner, Punjab|
|Launched by||Ministry of Highway and road, Punjab|
|Objective||To apply High Security Number Plate Online|
|Category||Punjab Govt Scheme|
High-Security Number Plate
For all states across India, the High-Security Number Plate is mandatory that has to installed in all the vehicles. The Ministry of Highway and road, Punjab has launched the HSRP Punjab plate under the Central Motor Vehicle Rules 1989 rule number 50.
The main aim of Installing this High-Security Number Plate is to stop the theft of the vehicles and to eliminate the duplicate number plate vehicle. With this number plate, it is easy for the authorities to track the vehicle quickly.
HSRP Punjab Important Links
|Employee Login||Click Here|
|Track status||Click Here|
|STC Login||Click Here|
|Reschedule Appointment||Click Here|
|Receipt Invoice||Click Here|
|Price List||Click Here|
|Helpline Details||Click Here|
For installing a high-security plate, you have to first apply for it on the official website of the State Transport Commission Panjab. In this following section, we will be providing you the step by step procedure on how to apply for the HSRP high-security plate Punjab.
Punjab HSRP Features:
- Hot Stamped Chromium Based Hologram
- Ingressed IND legend
- Snap Lock
- Laser Etched Digital Code
- Security Inscript
- Super Grade Retro Reflective Sheeting
- Embossed Alpha- Numerical & Border
How to apply for HSRP Punjab?
Follow these steps give below to apply for the HSRP Punjab online
- First, you have to visit State Transport Commissioner, Punjab official website by clicking here.
- Once the home page of the website open, click on “Apply HSRP Online” option available at the bottom left as shown below
- After clicking on it, you will see a registration form opened on your screen.
- In this form, you will have to select the application type like Old (Full HSRP Set), Sticker Only, etc.
- Now, you need to enter your vehicle details such as vehicle number, chassis number, engine number, owner name, mobile number, accounts.
- Next, is the vehicle class, here choose any of the option as below
- Transport option.
- After this, you need to select the vehicle types like motorbike, scooter, three-wheeler, car, bus, etc.
- Once it is done, then you will have to choose your fitment location, here you will see two options.
- First is you visit the RTA / SDM office and install the vehicle number plate in your vehicle.
- Second, you want to install a vehicle number plate in your two-wheeler and four-wheeler at home.
- From the above two option, you have to choose one and pay the charge, this charge varies for different vehicles.
- Finally, you have to provide address details like house number / flat number, landmark, city, district, Pincode.
- In this way, you will apply for the HSRP Punjab.
How to check HSRP Punjab Plate Status?
After applying for the High-Security Number Plate, you can check the status of your HSRP Punjab application by following these steps mentioned below
- First, you have to visit the official website of HSRP Punjab.
- Once you see the home page, from the menu bar, click on “Track Status“
- After this, you will see the status of your application by type
- First, with your vehicle number and second from your invoice number.
- Once you enter vehicle number or invoice number, click on “Submit” button.
- You will then see the HSRP Punjab Plate Status on your screen.
How to check HSRP price list
If you want to check the HSRP price list online, you have to follow the steps below
- First, you have to visit the official website of HSRP Punjab at https://www.punjabhsrp.in/
- Once you see the home page, click on “HSRP price list” from the menu bar.
- After clicking it, you will see the price list of different vehicles displayed on your screen.
Procedure to Apply for Reschedule Appointment
Suppose you have applied for the new high-security plate and couldnt install the number plate on the given date, you will be able to reschedule appointment. For this, you have to follow these steps given below
- First, visit the official website of HSRP Punjab at https://www.punjabhsrp.in/
- Once the home page open, click on “Reschedule Appointment” option.
- After this, a new page will open where you have to Select RTA/SDM from the dropdown.
- Now, enter your vehicle number and then click on the “Submit” option.
- In this way, you will apply for the HSRP Punjab Reschedule Appointment
HSRP Helpline Details
In this article, we have explained everything about HSRP Punjab. Even then, if you have any queries, you can always reach out to the helpline numbers given below
Helpline number : 7888498859, 7888498853, 7743009100
For customer related queries : [email protected]
We hope, you are provided with all the information related to HSRP Punjab, how to apply for High Security Number Plate, track status, reschedule appointment. If you find this article beneficial, then bookmark our website at sarkariyojanaindia.com.