The Higher Education Board of Madhya Pradesh State has started an online portal named Epravesh Portal to assist students who are willing to get admission in UG and PG. Today here in this article, we will providing you with all information related to MP Epravesh Portal, Online Application Form 2021, Registration, Login @ epravesh.mponline.gov.in
Details of Epravesh Portal
|Portal Name||Epravesh Portal|
|Launched by||Higher Education Board, Madhya Pradesh|
|Objective||To assist students getting admission in UG and PG|
|Beneficiaries||Students in Madhya Pradesh|
|Category||Madhya Pradesh Govt Scheme|
The students in Madhya Pradesh can access Epravesh Portal with the website link launched by the Government for the registrations online. On this official web portal at epravesh.mponline.gov.in, you will be able to enroll in courses such as BA / BSc / BCom and MA / MSc / MCom.
Interested candidate can now go to the official portal epravesh.mponline.gov.in to register themselves online for courses. In this article, you will get information on how to fill application form, registration online, colleges list, eligibility criteria and the Login Process. So read this article till end.
MP Epravesh Portal Eligibility Criteria
You need to fulfil these eligibility criteria listed below to apply on E-Pravesh Portal online.
- The students must have passed their 12th class in a reputed board and need to clear the entrance test to get the eligible.
- Those candidates who would like to get admitted in PG Courses must have secured 65% marks in their graduation courses.
- All interested candidates must hold the necessary documents mentioned for this scheme.
MP Epravesh Admissions Online College List
Here we will list down the colleges that come under MP Online Admissions.
- Barkatullah University, Bhopal
- Devi Ahilya University, Indore
- Jiwaji University, Gwalior
- Rani Durgavati University, Jabalpur
- Vikram University, Ujjain
- Maharshi Panini Sanskrit Evam Vedic Vishwavidyalaya, Ujjain.
- Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University, Chhatarpur
UG/PG Courses Student Eligibility Check
The students will be able to check the eligibility for both the Under Graduate and Post Graduate Courses online by visiting the official website. Here we list the direct link for both UG/PG Courses
epravesh.mponline.gov.in Portal Online Application Procedure
Follow these step by step procedure given below to apply for the UG/PG Courses at MP Online Epravesh Portal.
- First of all, you have to go to MP Online Epravesh official portal at epravesh.mponline.gov.in.
- Once you see the home page of the website, click on “Undergraduate” available at the bottom of the web page.
- After this, a new page will open where you will see some instruction, read this carefully and then click on the “Declaration Check Box“
- Now, click on the “I Agree” option and you will be directed to the following page below.
- Here in this page, you have to click “New Registration Form under Under Graduate First Round Link“.
- After this, a new page will open, here you have to Select/Enter the 10th Board, 10th Examination Year, 10th Roll Number, 10th Date of Birth.
- Select/Enter the 12th Board, 12th Examination Year, 12th Roll Number, and Mother Name (as per marksheet).
- Once the above step is done, check all the details once and then click on “Get Details” button,.
- Now, you will see the entire details as single page, Select/Enter the remaining details such as
- Blood Group
- Marital Status
- Samagra ID
- Email ID
- Mobile Number.
- Once after entering, click on “Verify Mobile Number“
- After successful verification, you have to create and confirm new password and then click on “Save and Next” option.
Correspondence Address Section
- Now, you will be redirected to a new page where you will seethe pre-filled details in the correspondence address section.
- Under Permanent Address Section Select/Enter the House Number / Street / Mohalla / Village, Area / Colony / Tehsil, State, City, District, and Pin Code.
- If you want to add optional mobile number, you can enter and submit it.
- Next, click “Save & Next” option
- In the next step, Enter / Select the Yes/No for Madhya Pradesh Domicile question, Non-Minority Status, Category, Confirm Category.
- After this, fill in the Caste Certificate Number provided online.
- Now, provide details about the total family annual income in rupees.
- Choose Yes/No for the J&K Migrant Question.
- Select the Disability Status and fill in the concerned details.
- Select your eligibility for the weightage and click on the “Save & Next” option.
- After this, you will see the the qualification details on your screen.
- If you find any mistakes or want to add any information, you can edit and click on “Save & Next“
- Next, you will be asked to upload the scanned photograph and digital signature.
- Once the above step is done, click on “Save & Next“
- Now, enter necessary details in the Misconduct Section and hit “Save and next” button
- You will then see the online verified preview of the application form.
- Finally, complete your payment via Net Banking / Credit / Debit Card and download your receipt for future references.
Important Note: The registration procedure for Post Graduation Courses is same as UG Courses Application Process as mentioned above. However, some of the steps above might differ accordingly. The online registration and choice filling process will be starting at June.
MP Online e-Pravesh Portal Login Procedure
Follow these steps below to login to the MP Online e-Pravesh Portal
- First, visit the official website of epravesh.mponline.gov.in Portal by clicking here.
- Once the home page open, click on “Under Graduation or Post Graduation” link.
- After this a new page will open where you have to click on the option “Online Admission“
- Now, the Student Login Page will open, here fill in your Application ID, Date of Birth, Online Admission Password.
- After this, solve the Captcha code and then click “View Details” option.
- Finally, you can use the dashboard and apply for the courses and other services.
When will the admission process commence for UG/PG Courses under Epravesh?
The Epravesh admission process starts in June usually, watch out our website, we will be updating if there is any official announcement about the admission process.
What is the new website that is launched for MP Online UG/PG Admissions Online?
The official website for the MP Online UG/PG Admissions is epravesh.mponline.gov.in.
Do I have to pay any application fees while applying doing the MP Online Application Process?
Yes, you will have to pay Rs 100 as application fee, but this does not apply for female candidates, the registration is free of cost for girls.
WilI be able to choose my desired colleges in MP Online Admission Process?
Yes, you can select your desired college by filling through the Choice Filling option.