Friends, today here in this article, we will provide you all the information related to Online Labour Card Registration, how to make a Labour card online and more. So read this article completely.
Due to corona virus, we are seeing lots of changes in and around the world, this has made people lose their jobs, for this a recovery package has been announced which is 1 lakh 1 thousand 500 crores under Mahatma Gandhi NREGA. Pura Shramik National Level has been increased from ₹ 182 per day to ₹ 202 per day.
Table of Contents
Important note – Make Online Labour Card
If you would like to register for the Online Labour Card, you can do it by following the steps provided in this article, also you will get to know how labour registration is done online. Make Online Labour Card Online Registration for which labours want to apply for Labour Card Online Registration.
How to do Labour Registration Online?
Labour Registration with form at CSC Center
If you want to do Labour Registration Online through CSC Center, you need to have a CSC ID. In the event you have a CSC ID with you, you can do Labour Registration. If not then you have to visit the CSC Office in your District.
After visiting the CSC Office, you need to get a form, with which you will be able to register Labour Registration Online.
Online Labour card apply without form at CSC Center
For doing Labour Registration registration online from CSC without taking a form from your district, follow the steps provided below
Without taking form from the CSC center in your district, you can get the labour card which will not be completely valid, so, firstly, contact the village servant who is in the panchayat or contact your block only, after which, you can register any labour through CSC, we will also discuss all the steps of labour registration online. So you don’t have to worry.
Necessary Documents for Labour Registration Online
You need to have the following documents mentioned below at the time Labour Registration
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile number
- Passport Size Photo
- Bank pass book
- Work Certificate
How to do Labour Card Online Registration through the Website?
For applying online labour card through the Website, you have to follow these simple steps given below
- Firstly, visit the CSC official portal, after which the home page of the website will open.
- Once the home page open, search Labour Registration in the search box, after this click on it.
- Now you will see the Portal of Labour Registration of many different states like the image provided below, this includes Bihar Labour Registration, Haryana Labour Department, Uttar Pradesh Construction Worker, Chhattisgarh Labour Registration, Chhattisgarh Labour Department followed by UP Labour Registration. You can choose the appropriate one.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you like the Labour Registration in the image below, here you need to hit Aadhar Authentication or Aadhar Verification option.
- Now, you will see your Aadhaar Number, after which you need to enter your name and click on the verify button.
- After this, again a new page will open, where you have to fill in all the details like name, date of your application at the date of applying and all other details asked to you.
- Select you district below, in the district you are applying online labour registration, once you done with the district, you have to fill the office further, after that all the details are given to you with the address.
- Check all the details entered once and then click on the previous employment details and fill all the information such as employer sensor license number, if you have worked before, then you will have to fill in the details of your work.
Labour Card Registration Online Bank Details
In the Labour Registration Online Bank Details part, you need to enter your IFSC code, In the event you don’t know your IFSC code, click on the bank information from that side, after which, you need to provide the name of the bank, branch name, where the bank is located. Once you complete this, you need to scan and upload the bank account passbook in order to do labour registration in JPG or PDF format.
Labour Card Registration Nominee Details
While doing labour registration online, you have to fill in the Nominee Details, here you will be declaring. I nominate the below persons from my family member as official dependents who in lieu of me, in the event of my death, all the sums which are my benefits. In this, you will have to fill in the name of a member of your family according to your name, your wife’s name, your father’s name, your mother’s name, your brother’s whatever Option has to be chosen, what is your relation with the member, that member will be available to you here below
We hope, you are provided with all the information related to Online Labour Card Registration, how to make a Labour card online. If you find this article beneficial then show your support by bookmarking our website. Also post your queries related to Labour Card Registration in the comment.