Apna Khata Rajasthan, Online Khet Jamabandi Khasra-Bhumi Naksha check, राजस्थान अपना खाता खसरा ऑनलाइन देखें, Property Map Land Records Village-Wise, apnakhata.raj.nic.in Portal जमाबंदी नकल
Friends, the Government of Rajasthan has launched a website named “Apna Khata” using which you will be able to avail details about your land or account online by sitting at your home. Today, here in this article we will provide you all the information related to Apna Khata Rajasthan (अपना खाता खसरा नंबर). So read this article completely.
The main aim of this scheme launched by the government is to make available the land records online in the state. Now with the help of this website, all Rajasthan residents will be able to view their Khasra number, account nomination, account copy online.
The people of the state will be able to avail information regarding their land by entering “Apna Khata” number in their private Apna Khata account portal. Here, the people can view their khetabandi, khasra number or land map (Naksha) online. Since, it has all the information of the land.
Also, in this portal, you will find which account numbers associated with the name of the person, who is the owner of the land, wheather the land is registered with the name of the owner or not and all the other insightful information. These infromation about the Apanakhata Rajasthan is fully discussed in the section below.
Details of Apna Khata Rajasthan
|Name of the Article||Apna Khata Rajasthan (अपना खाता खसरा नंबर)|
|Launched by||Revenue Department of Rajasthan|
|Objective||To make available land records online|
|Benefits||Get land record information sitting at home|
|Districts included||Contact Media Revenue Board Rajasthan, Todarmal Marg, Civil Line, Ajmer|
|Category||Rajasthan Govt Scheme|
अपना खाता राजस्थान (Apna Khata Rajasthan)
Suppose a person buys a land from someone, that can be viewed on this website at http://apnakhata.raj.nic.in/. Note: you may or may not get a loan on that particular land. This is because. loan can be availed only based on the basis of ground papers from bank and will also get crop insurance.
Normal people doesn’t have to face any issues after starting their account website and the people will have to visit Patwari or Tehsil to get the benefits. For a change, the land records can be availed online just by simple clicks at home online.
Apna Khata Rajasthan Portal Benefits
The following are some of the benefits of Rajasthan e-Dharti Apna Khata portal.
- Using the Apna Khata Rajasthan Portal, you will be able to check the land records online.
- With the help of the Apna khata scheme, black marketing will be reduced.
- People can avail all the details of their land by filling in their “Apna Khata” number.
- Before launching this portal, people had to visit the concerned department to get the details of their land.
- The Apna Khata Rajasthan Portal ultimately saves time of the people.
apnakhata.raj.nic.in Portal Jamabandi जमाबंदी नकल
The following conditions helps you for generating Jamabandi Nakal of land records on your account portal at apnakhata.raj.nic.in
Copy of land records / Nakal Duplicate
What is Jamabandi ?
Jamabandi refers to the Land Records or Records of Rights (ROR) of a village. This includes the following
- Revenue and another cess payable on the land.
This term is normally used for land records in the northern states of Punjab, Rajasthan, Haryana and Himachal Pradesh.
What is Khasra?
Khasra is nothing but a “legal document related to agriculture” in all village with a description of the piece of agricultural land and crops grown on it.
It has information about the land belts in rural areas. In simple words, it has the description of the farm area, owner name, crops grown on that land, laborers working on that area, soil type, and plantations.
What is Khatauni?
Khatauni has a list of plots / land owned by the head of the family / single family using measles,
What is Bhulekh / Bhuabhilekh?
The online land record software for maintenance of land records is called Bhulekh / Bhuabhilekh
Map: Map has all the details regarding the land online.
How to check your Rajasthan-Jamabandi copy account online?
View the Apna Khata Rajasthan Jamabandi Nakal Online
Follow these steps provided below in order to view your account Jamabandi copy online
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Apna Khata Rajasthan by clicking here (apnakhata.raj.nic.in).
- Once your “Your Account Rajasthan Government” (Apna Khaata Rajsthan Govt) opens, click on the option “Your Account“, after which a new page will open on your screen.
- After this, you need to select the district to view “Jamabandi Nakal” on the next page.
- Now choose your “Tehsil“.
- Now, you need to select your village name, after which click on the “first letter of village name” and choose your village in the list.
- After you get the name of the village, click on it.
- Now, you will see four options in front of you. Out of these account numbers, by name, by Khasra number, or by all accounts.
- From these four different options, choose one according to your preference and get information about your account.
- After this, fill in the details asked in this form correctly, once you complete filling it, click on the “Submit” button.
- Now, you will see all the information related to your land on the next page.
- You will be able to print this (Apna Khaata) details and keep it with you for your reference.
Apna Khata Rajasthan Jamabandi जमाबंदी नकल सहायता नंबर
Help line number of e-Dharti Portal Jamabandi Nakal – In the event, you are not able to view your account in Rajasthan, you can click on the link below.
Once you click this, a new page will open in front of you, here you need to choose your “district“.
After this, on the next page, you will see a list of contact numbers on your computer or mobile screen. Using these numbers, you will be able to lodge a complaint regarding your account renaming.
You can avail help through these numbers.
District-Wise Apna Khata Rajasthan 2021 List:
For all the districts in Rajasthan state, the Khasra Jamabandi Nakal Rajasthan Online is now available online via e-Earth 1.0 software. Jamabandi has not been finished in some of the districts yet, because of which the Jamabandi of those places is not updated on their account portal.
It will be available on the account portal, once all the process gets completed in all the places. In which, Rajasthan is available its account, the complete list of it is given below.
|अजमेर (Ajmer)||जालौर (Jalor)||बीकानेर (Bikaner)||पाली (Pali)|
|अलवर (Alwar)||झालावाड़ (Jhalawar)||बूंदी (Bundi)||प्रतापगढ़ (Pratapgarh)|
|बांसवाड़ा (Banswara)||झुंझुनू (Jhunjhunu)||चित्तौड़गढ़ (Chittorgarh)||राजसमंद (Rajsamand)|
|बारां (Baran)||जोधपुर (Jodhpur)||चुरु (Churu)||सवाई माधोपुर (Sawai Madhopur)|
|बाड़मेर (Barmer)||करौली (Karauli)||दौसा (Dausa)||सीकर (Sikar)|
|भरतपुर (Bharatpur)||कोटा (Kota)||धौलपुर (Dholpur)||सिरोही (Sirohi)|
|भीलवाड़ा (Bhilwara)||नागौर (Nagaur)||डूंगरपुर (Dungarpur)||श्रीगंगानगर (Sri Ganganagar)|
|हनुमानगढ़ (Hanumangarh)||टोंक (Tonk)||जयपुर (Jaipur)||उदयपुर (Udaipur)|
Apna Khata Rajasthan (FAQs):
What is the Rajasthan E-Dharti official website for your account?
E-Dharti 1.0 software is nothing but a software which is used by the Revenue Department of Rajasthan to check your account online, people like you and me can use it via official website at apnakhata.raj.nic.in
How will I check the Rajasthan account copy?
If you want to view your account copied in the state of Rajasthan, you can check your account online by Khasra number by visiting the official website.
Can we use the information availed from the land of Rajasthan at court?
According to the statement made on the Apna Khata website, the information given is for general information only and the fixed nomination is not updated instantly. So it cannot be used as a authorized copy or certified in the court or office. For the certified copy, the people needs to get a copy of the document at any e-Mitra center (kiosk) mentioned. You will also able to rename your account.
Is there any advantages of making land records online on the Apna Khata Rajasthan?
Yes, the following are some of the advantages on your account Rajasthan
- Buyer of the land will be able to verify and check the land title before investing in a plot of land / in a parcel.
- Buyers and sellers can also view the mutation status of the property online.
- This limits the scope of any corruption or wrongdoing.
We hope, you are provided with all the information related to Apna Khata Rajasthan. If you find this article beneficial then show your support by bookmarking our website. Also post your queries related to Jamabandi Nakal Rajasthan in the comment.