What is CNG Pump Dealership?
The CNG Pump Dealership is useful for people who are willing to start their own business in the near future to earn a 6 to 7 digit salary. This initiative has been taken by Mr Narendra Modi as per the renewable energy policy of 2018. The CNG Dealership provides a great opportunity for those who are interested to establish the business.
Today here in this article, we will provide you all the information related to CNG Pump Dealership, how to get cng pump dealership, apply for cng pump dealership and more. So read this article from beginning to end. Irrespective of the districts, people across India will be able to open the following facilities.
- CNG pump
- CBG production plant
- Diesel production plant
- RDF plant
- Brick making plant 6. waste collection
- segregation plant
- EV charging pump 9. Distribution diesel
- bio-fertilizer / carbon black / RDF / brick
CNG Pump Dealership Eligibility
Interested person who would like to start a new business or a company which has invested already in other business, but willing to expand a new one is always welcome to do so but needs to fulfil all the eligible criteria mentioned below
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of India
- Age of the applicant must be between 21 years to 55 years
- For the CNG New Pump person must have a minimum of a 10th pass as education qualification.
CNG dealership Perks
According to the recent announcement by the central government, applicant availing the CNG Pump Dealership will get the following optional benefits mentioned below
- Government subsidy
- Loans given by the nationalized banks
- Rebate of 5 years income tax
Pump Dealership 2021 Online Application Form and Procedure
For applying Licence of CNG Dealership, you have to follow these steps provided below
- First of all, go to the official website: nexgenenergia.com
- Once the home page of the website open, hover to the “Application form” tab available in the header and click.
- After this, an application form for the CNG Dealership will open in front of you.
- Here in this form, you need to provide some basic information like project type, investment amount, land type etc.
- After you fill this form correctly, click on the “Submit Application” option.
Other ways to apply
In the event you face difficulty in accessing to the website, you can download the Nexgen Energia app on your device and then apply with it. Apart from this, suppose you have a profile or bio-data ready, you can email it to [email protected] or [email protected] directly with a related subject and information about your need.
If you want more details regarding the dealership, you can give a missed call on the number provided below
Helpline – 7419502123
After you give missed call, the company will revert back within a week.
The following are the companies that provide/distribute CNG dealership
Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL)
Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation Limited (GSPC)
Indraprastha Gas Limited (IGL)
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation (HPCL)
Mahanagar Gas Limited (MGL)
Indo-Bright Petroleum Private Limited (IBP)
Mahanagar Natural Gas Limited (MNGL)
Overall Investment and cost for CNG dealership license
You will be able to check the cost and investment for each type of pump in the table provided below
|CBG Production Plant||2.99 crore (license fees not included)||Bankable Project & Govt. Subsidy Available|
|DIESEL Production Plant||4.99 crore||Bankable Project (License Cost not included)|
|CNG Pump||75 lakh||Including license cost & operational cost of pump|
|EV Charging Pump||30 lakh||License Fees and machine cost included|
|Brick Making Plant||30 lakh||Machine and license cost included|
|Waste Collection and Segregation Plant||2.50 crore|
|Distribution Diesel / Bio-Fertilizer / Carbon Black / RDF / Brick||15 lakh|
CNG Pump Dealership – Frequently Asked Questions:
Is there any eligible criteria for CNG Dealership Land/ Plot?
Yes, The land must be
- In the name of the applicant.
- Should be free from dispute
- In a location, where it is well connected to main roads or highways.
- Dimensions of the land should be 700 sq. meters for LMVs (Light Motor Vehicles) with approximately 25 meters frontage.
- The Dimensions for the Transport Vehicles plot/land dimensions are 1500 sq. meters with approx. 50 meters of frontage.
- Should fulfill bylaws of authority.
What type of land will be selected in the CNG Pump Dealership?
Any land which is located in the transmission line of the company will be preferred for CNG Pump Dealership.
Is there any minimum investment needed to get a CNG dealership?
Yes, the minimum investment for CNG dealership is fixed as 75 lakhs.
What type of person will get more preference for the CNG Pump Dealership?
Person who have entrepreneurship skills and ample knowledge of safety will be given special preference.
We hope, you are provided with all the information related to the CNG Pump Dealership. If you find this article beneficial then show your support by bookmarking our website. Also post your queries related to CNG Dealership online in the comment.