The candidates can get an admit into the NCVT MIS Portal 2021 to get to know every detail about the National Council of Vocational Training, Management Information System. In this portal, the applicant is expected to fill a form and get access to multiple updates about the admissions in the course and also the NCVT MIS ITI result. This page contains all the detailed information about the NCVT MIS portal especially for the applicants’ benefits. You can keep the details pinned to your browser by bookmarking the page to keep yourself updated with the latest news.
The NCVT MIS portal contains multiple services for the Trainee, Examiner, and also the Instructor, etc. The applicant can refer to the details to have a rough analysis of the functions and the process to register in the NCVT MIS online portal. Applicants are expected to visit the official portal of NCVT MIS to fill in the registration form provided to enroll in the admission to several courses. Candidates can also request their queries in the comments section at the end of the page. There will be maximum effort made to answer your questions.
NCVT MIS Portal 2021
It was initially named National Council of Training in Vocational Trades (NCTVT) when the force was set in 156 by the Government of India. But it was later modified to the National Council of Vocational Training. The core objective of this authority is to frame the curriculum for skilled training, offering advice to the Government and granting national certificates to the candidates. The candidates can also have access to updates for the latest apprenticeship programs along with their yearly activities. The Applicants of the NCVT MIS can look into the details provided on the table below.
Details of NCVT MIS Portal
|Authority||Ministry of Skill Development And Entrepreneurship|
|Official Portal Address||https://www.ncvtmis.gov.in/|
|Category of the Portal||NCVT MIS Portal 2021|
|Portal Name||National Council of Vocational Training, Management Information System|
|NCVT MIS Objectives||To frame the curriculum for the craftsmen training, providing advice to the government and granting national certificates to the candidates|
|Apprentice Portal||Tap Here|
|NCVT contact Info||0120 440 5610|
|Services Area||All over India|
Eligibility Criteria for the NCVT MIS
The candidates who wish to enroll themselves for the courses under IT are expected to meet some of the fundamental eligibility criteria. The minimum eligibility required to apply for the course is 12th pass but for some of the branches, it is till 8th standard and Highschool standard. Please do look into the important details mentioned below in the passage.
- The applicants who are between 14 to 40 years of age can apply for the course. Please read the admission brochure to know all the details regarding the relaxation for the reserved categories.
- Applicants can also appear for the AITT exams and qualify the exams to avail better deals in the institute.
Apprenticeship Registration in the NCVT MIS Portal
The registration for the apprentice under the NCVT MIS Portal is mentioned in detail below:
- Visit the official portal of the National Council of Vocational Training, Management Information System. You can directly visit by clicking the link https://www.ncvtmis.gov.in.
- Now, on the home page. Scroll down to the footer section and click the online affiliation tab.
- You will see various options that will appear in that section. Click on New ITI Registration.
- You will be directed to the application page
- Fill in the application form by entering the details expected in the application form.
- Now choose your preferences from the available list of available trades.
- Applicants can mark upto three of them.
- Submit the application once the valid details are entered.
- Once the application is submitted, they will receive a confirmation message, an email addressing the successful registration attached with the login details.
Login Details of the NCVT MIS Portal 2021
The portal provides access to various facilities for the candidate who wishes to take up the training course. Applicants are expected to register themselves first in order to avail the services provided by the authority.
- The candidates will be able to access and view their semester results and also access to their academic calendar through this portal. Online mark sheets can also be downloaded through the portal. In general, the portal provides extensive benefits to their candidates.
- The detailed update about the admission details will be displayed in the portal. You can follow the steps mentioned below for Registration, results, and logging into the portal.
The MIS Portal NCVT Login Screen
You can view the result online in this portal. Now the candidates who are pursuing the ITI courses can view their results through this NCVT MIS portal. They can also now download mark sheets after the results of the examination.
Look into the steps below to easily download the annual or semester results for their courses. Direct links are provided at the end of this page through which the applicant will be directed to the details they want.
- Applicants should go to the official portal of the National Council of Vocational Training, Management Information System . click the link https://www.ncvtmis.gov.in
- You will be directed to the homepage of the official portal
- Click on the result section on the homepage
- Select the type of examination type. For instance- Annual/Semester and select the year from the drop-down option.
Details present on the examination scorecard are-:
|Roll number||Trade name||ITI code|
|ITI name||Marks obtained in each paper||Exam session|
|Name of the trainee||Overall result status||List of paper|
|Subject maximum marks||Total marks secured||Academic session|
|Paper maximum marks||Subject minimum marks||Paper minimum marks|
Availing the All India Trade Test Examination (AITT) Admit Card
The authority conducts the All India Trade Test Examination (AITT). Applicants will get admitted to multiple courses by qualifying the test that will be conducted. To appear for the test, applicants are expected to have an admit card. The admit card is mandatory to appear for the examinations. Without an admit card, the Authority will not permit any candidate to appear for the examination.
Applicants can easily download the admit card for examination. You can follow the simple steps mentioned below to download the admit card. Post your queries in the comment section regarding the section described here,
- Visit the official website of the Management Information System by clicking the link https://login.ncvtmis.gov.in/MIS/PreLog/UserLogin.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1
- You will be directed to the NCVT MIS login portal.
- The applicant can check the status of their admit card on the home page of the portal. They can download the admit card from the direct link provided once it’s issued.
- Type in the required login details to the portal.
- Select the All India Trade Test Examination (AITT) admit card from the page and click on the link and you will be directed to the admit card.
- Now download the examination pdf and save the file.
- Make a copy of the document for future purposes.
Certificate downloading from the NCVT MIS Portal 2021
Candidates who want certificates like the scorecards, mark sheets, pass certificates and others can now access them through the Management Information System portal of the NCVT. look into the steps mentioned below to download the examination certificates online.
- Visit the official page of the authority
- On the home page, click on the candidate’s corner that can be spotted at the end of the page under the online affiliation option
- Select the trainees option from the menu.
- Type your details in the login portal.
- Once you have filled the right information, click and submit to login.
- You will be directed to the dashboard.
- Click on the certificates section and select the type of the certificate you require.
- Download the certificate and save a copy of it for future purpose.
Courses and trades in the NCVT MIS ITI
The ITI course was initiated to provide coaching in various fields of technology. The governing authority that provides competent training for the course is the Ministry of Skill Development And Entrepreneurship. ITI stands for the Industrial Training Institute (ITI) and it falls under the Directorate General Employment and Training DGET.
Different types of courses provided under the ITI program are mentioned below
|Draughtsman civil||Draughtsman mechanical||Fitter||Turner|
|Instrument Mechanic||Electrician||Diesel mechanic||Machinist|
|Information technology||Wireman||Tool and die maker||Air condition and Refrigeration|
|Stenographer||Automobile||COPA, Motor Mechanic||Electronic mechanic|
NCVT MIS ITI courses and trades
|Digitally Signed Certificate and Mark sheet||Click Here|
|Check Apprenticeship Status||Click Here|
|NCVT MIS Login||Click Here|
|Trainee Verification||Click Here|
|Apprentice Search||Click Here|
|NCVT MIS Result||Check Here|
|ITI Search||Click Here|
|ITI Count||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Also Read: MCA21 Portal Login, Services, Compliance Filing, Master Data&LLP Name
About the NCVT MIS Portal 2021
To know about the various updates about the courses, the applicants can fill a form to avail the details. For more details, refer to this article.
The difference between NCVT MIS and SCVT MIS?
The NCVT operates on a National Level while the SCVT works on a state level. The objective of both the authorities are similar. However, the level of working differs and this is the single and major difference between the two authorities.
How do we download e-certificates from the portal?
Applicants will be allowed to download the certificates through the steps mentioned above in this article. Scroll up and check out the procedures.
What are the important functions of the National Council of Vocational Training, Management Information System Portal?
The core functions would include, framing the curriculum for skilled training, providing wise advice to the Government and granting national certificates to the candidates.
What does NCVT MIS stand for?
NCVT stands for National Council of Vocational Training. The MIS stands for Management Information System. The NCVT MIS Portal provides students with the details that they search about the course of ITI.