National Apprenticeship Training | NATS Online Registration | Apply National Apprenticeship | NATS Apply Online | NATS Application Form
The National Apprenticeship Training Program is a good platform on which, you will be able to get different kind of training under single window. Today here in this article, we will provide you all the information related to National Apprenticeship Training Program. Also here we provide you the step by step procedure to register yourself for the national apprenticeship training program and you get the scheme eligibility criteria, necessary documents which are required in order to enroll yourself under the training program. In this article, we have provided each and every thing in detail, so read this article completely.
Table of Contents
Overview of National Apprenticeship Training Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||National Apprenticeship Training|
|Started by||Government of India|
|Objective||To provide training online|
What is the NATS Program?
The National Apprenticeship Training (NATs) is a program through which you will be able to gain various skills to perform the actions. There are many courses available on the National Apprenticeship Training website which you can make use of it. These website has a hole lot of useful courses that one can avail and develop themselves. Using this skills that you have developed using the NATS program, you will be able to get good employment opportunities.
National Apprenticeship Training For Non Technical Courses
- Through the National Apprenticeship Scheme, the apprenticeship training is given to the students who are doing technical courses. Now the Indian government is planning to make a big change in this scheme. Now that the students who pursuing education in non-technical subjects can also get benefited by the National Apprenticeship Training.
- The Government has also created a final cabinet note of this amendment and this draft has been sent to the Cabinet Secretariat. This amendment would b eligible from the period 2021-22 to 2025-26. With this amendment educational training to , technicians, graduates and degree apprentices will be provided.
- Now the students who are pursuing education in non-technical subjects such as BCom, BA, Bsc will also be able to take advantage of this scheme.
- The Indian ministry of skill development has evaluated a cost of Rs 3000 crore for reimbursement of compensation amount for the period from 2020-21 to 2025-26.
- The Indian government has also tie up with the UAE in the field of apprenticeship. By this partnership skill development will be assessed, reviewed, and certified with the certification of the certified workforce.
Benefits Of NATs Program
There are tons of benefits you will get from the national apprenticeship training program. Some of them are as follows
- The National Apprenticeship Training Scheme is a one year program conducted for all students across India.
- This scheme offers the technical qualifications to the youth in the society.
- The trainees are provided with intense knowledge by the organizations at their place of work.
- NATS Program provides the practical knowledge and skills which is needed for students at their work.
- The National Apprenticeship Training Scheme is one of the eye opening program started by the Government of India for Skilling Indian Youth.
- During the apprenticeship period, the candidate will get a stipend amount, 50% of which is reimbursable to the employer from the Indian Government.
- The apprentices will be provided with a Certificate of Proficiency by the Indian Government, this certificate can be registered in all employment exchanges across India as valid employment experience.
- Experienced Managers having well-developed training modules make sure that candidate learn the job quickly and efficiently
- The apprentices will be provided with a training at Central, State, and Private organizations which has an excellent training facilities.
National Apprenticeship Training Program Statistics
NATS – Eligibility Criteria
If you want to apply for the national apprenticeship training program, you need to fulfill these eligible criteria provided below
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- The candidate who are applying for the NATS must be above16 years of age.
- Applicants should have a degree/diploma certificate.
- A candidate must not be self-employed
- The applicants who are already trained under any other Government training programme of skill development are not eligible under this scheme.
- Government employees are not included on this scheme,
- An applicants must not have any work experience for applying this scheme.
Features of National Apprenticeship Training Scheme
NATS is an very useful initiative took by the Boards of Apprenticeship Training / Practical Training, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. Some of the major features of this scheme are as follows
- The NATS provides opportunities for the students to get training from the best organizations in the Central, State, and Private Sector
- Students who have passed Engineering& diploma in engineering will be able to register for the NATS web Portal for Apprenticeship Training
- From NATS, the training is given for 126 subject fields for graduate/diploma for a period of one year
- Apprenticeship Fairs are conducted regularly to choose the best students.
- National Apprenticeship Training Scheme fills the gap between employer’s need and the talent pool of students
- This scheme will help the student to become industry ready and make them meet the Human Resources requirements of an organization.
- With the help of this scheme, the institutions will get access to the skilled students who are passing out of their campuses
If you want to apply for the national awareness programme, you need to have the following necessary documents below.
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- Valid Passport
- Utility bill
- Property tax bill
- Telephone bill
How to Register for National Apprenticeship Training Program?
In order to apply for the NATS Program, you have to follow these step by step process provided below
- First of all, visit the National Apprenticeship Training Program official website.
- Once the home page of the website open, click on the “Enroll” button.
- After this, a new page will open where you will have the Eligibility Check, Questionnaire & Guidelines, Enrollment Form, and Preview & Confirm sections.
- Here in the Eligibility Check section, from the drop-down, click on the I am a Student option.
- Now, you will see the Other student-related questions
- Enter the answer for this questions which related to the eligibility check for the NATS programme.
- In the event, you are eligible for this training programme, you will see the Congrats! message displayed on your screen.
- Suppose if you are ineligible, you will see the message “Sorry! You are not eligible to enroll in this apprentice Program“.
- Fill in all the relevant details and hit the “Save and continue” button.
- After this, the Questionnaire & Guidelines section will open.
- Read all the guidelines, required enrolment documents, and the terms and conditions shown to you.
- After that, click on the check box to agree to the above Terms and Conditions
- Now, click on the “Agree and continue“
- The final section which is Enrollment Form section will open with the Personal Information, Education Details, and Training Preferences options.
- Choose all the relevant information.
- Click on the “Save and Preview” button.
- Now, you will see the Preview & Confirm section
- Verify all the details entered once and then click on Submit button.
- The complete page will be displayed with your Email ID, User ID, and Password details.
- Click on Close & Continue option.
- Print this registration form for later use
How to Login to the portal.mhrdnats.gov.in – National Apprenticeship Training Program?
- First of all, visit the official website of National Apprenticeship Training Program.
- On the home page of the website, click on “Login” button.
- After this, a new page will open, where you have to enter your login ID, password, and captcha code
- Now, click on the login button.
- In this way, you will login to the portal.mhrdnats.gov.in website.
Search Institutions list
You can Search Institutions list from the official national apprenticeship training website by following the below steps
- First of all, visit the official website of the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS)Instituted by Boards of Apprenticeship Training / Practical Training Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India
- On the home page, click on the option “List of Institution“, after which a new page open.
- Here in this new page, you will have to search the option “list of institution” which is availble on the right-hand side below the info corner
- After this, the list of Institutions will be shown where you will be able to search the institute by name, course, district, state or type
- There are tons of institutions located in India that provides National Apprenticeship Training. If you want to check the list, you can follow the step which is further mentioned in this article.
Procedure to Post a query
- To Post a query, visit the national apprenticeship training scheme official website.
- Once the home page of the website open, click on the option “post a query“
- After this, you will get redirected to a new page where you need to enter your name, email id, mobile number, and the query.
- Once you are done with the above step, click on the post a query option
Procedure To Download Help/Manuals
- To Download Help/Manuals, visit the national apprenticeship training scheme official website.
- Once the home page of the website open, click on the option “help/manuals“
- After this, a new page will open in front of you, here you will see the list of all the help/manuals.
- Click on any of these list according to your choice.
- Now, you will see the details of the help/manual that you have chosen in a PDF format.
- If you want to download this PDF, click on the download option
How to Download Process Manual?
You can Download the Process Manual from the official national apprenticeship training website by following the below steps
- First of all, visit the official website of the national apprenticeship training scheme.
- Once the website home page open, click on the “process manual” option.
- After this, a PDF file will open on your screen.
- You can download this PDF file by clicking on the “Download” button
Procedure To View Annual Report
- To view the Annual Report, go to the national apprenticeship training scheme official website page.
- Once the home page open, click on the option “Annual Report“
- After this, a new page will open in front of you, here you will see the annual reports according to the regions
- Now, click on the annual report according to your preference.
- The selected annual report will be displayed on your screen.
How to View Industries list?
Follow these steps below, if you want to view the Industries list
- First of all, go to the official website of National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS), after which the home page open.
- On the home page of the website, click on the option “Industries“.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you, here you have to search for the option “list of industries” which is available on the ight-hand side below the info corner
- Now, the list will be displayed on your screen.
- From this list, you can search the industries using the name, category, district, state , or type
Steps To View Contact Details
- To view the Contact Details, visit the National Apprenticeship Training Program official website.
- Once the home page of the website open, click on the contact us tab.
- After this, you will see the contact details of all four regions on your screen
|+91-44-22542235 / 22542236 Ext: 248, 243 Toll Free no:18004252239||+91-44-22541563||Student:[email protected] Industry:[email protected] Institution:[email protected]|
|+91-22-24055635 / 24053682 Toll Free no:1800-222-060 (only for Students)||+91-22-24055923||Students:[email protected]|
|+91-33-23370750 / 23370751||+91-33-23216814||[email protected]|
|0512 – 2584056/2584057/ 2580349||0512 – 2581504/2584052||[email protected],[email protected]|
We hope, you are provided with all the information related to National Apprenticeship Training Program. If you find this article beneficial then show your support by bookmarking our website. Also post your queries related to NATS in the comment.