The Government of Madhya Pradesh under the leadership of Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan ji has launched an online web portal called MP Samadhan Portal. This portal has been created for the people to register their complaints and problems related to the government department online. Today here in this article, we will be providing you all information related to tएमपी समाधान पोर्टल. So read this article completely.
Table of Contents
Details of MP Samadhan Portal
|एमपी समाधान पोर्टल
|Madhya Pradesh Government
|People of Madhya Pradesh
|To register complaints online
|Madhya Pradesh Govt Scheme
What is एमपी समाधान पोर्टल 2022?
The एमपी समाधान पोर्टल is an online portal, where the citizens of the state will be able to register the complaints related to government departments online. After registering the complaints on the Madhya Pradesh Samadhan Portal system, it will be resolved in a transparent manner.
Madhya Pradesh Samadhan Portal
Citizens who would like to register their complaints related to the government department have to register themselves on the online web portal at http://cmhelpline.mp.gov.in/Mpsamadhan/. Only after this, they will be given access to take this advantage,
Earlier, the people of Madhya Pradesh had to visit Government offices to file any complaints. Now with the launch of Madhya Pradesh Samadhan Portal, you can register and send your complaints to the Public Grievance Redressal Department via letter.
MP CM Helpline Number
The Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister’s number has been released in the state. Using this, you will be able to register your complaints by dialling the toll-free number of MP CM Helpline Number at 181 and 1800-2330-183.
This number will be live between 7 am to 11 am. 20 to 25 and all complaints will be received by the Government of Madhya Pradesh on the first Tuesday of every month in the state.
Also the solution for your complaints will also be provided via the phone after discussing the applications. Since the launch of MP Samadhan online portal, the complaint registration has been made easier. So that people will be able to register their complaint by just going to the official website at http://cmhelpline.mp.gov.in/Mpsamadhan/
एमपी समाधान पोर्टल Complaint filing in different languages
On the official MP Grievance Portal, one can register their complaints online in other languages also. The languages include Hindi, English, Uttarakhand’s Garhwali, Kumaoni, Jaunsari, etc. This portal makes it easy for people to register their complaints on the preferred languages listed.
MP Samadhan Platform Purpose
The Madhya Pradesh Online Samadhan Portal has been launched because people has to visit government departments for the same process before and this created a lot of issues and time consuming. So the state government has started the MP Samadhan Portal.
With the help of this portal, people of Madhya Pradesh will be able to register complaints of their problems. All residents of Madhya Pradesh’s problems must be resolved quickly and on time using this online resource portal. This will save individuals time and save them from having to travel.
Benefits of the MP Samadhan Portal
Some of the major benefits of MP Samadhan Portal are as follows
- This service is available to all people of the state.
- People can easily submit their complaint on the official website by sitting at home.
- People can find a quick answer to their problem by filing a complaint on the Madhya Pradesh Samadhan Portal.
- The complaints will be resolved within the specified time frame.
Samadhan Online Portal Guidelines
- Matters relating to Right to Information.
- Case pending in Hon’ble Court.
- Demand for financial assistance or employment.
- The complaint filed by me is within my full knowledge and is not false.
- I am fully responsible with respect to the complaint to be filed.
MP Samadhan Portal Complaint Registration Procedure
Follow these step by step procedure given below to register complaint on the MP Samadhan Portal
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of MP Samadhan.
- Once the homepage of the website opens, click on the “Submit a complaint” option.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you will see some guidelines, read all these and then tick the box and click on the “Accept” button
- Now, a form will appear, here you have to enter your mobile number, Aadhaar number, name, e-mail.
- After this, you have to enter the information in the registration of the complaint like department, sub department, categories of complaint, village for complaint and write 200 words in the description of the complaint.
- Incase of any documents that are related to your complaint, then you can scan and upload it.
- Once you are done, click on the “Register Public Grievance” button.
- After successful registration, you will be given a Public Grievance Unique Number. With this, you will be able to check the status of your submitted complaint.
Madhya Pradesh Samadhan Portal Grievance Status Check
After successfully registering the complaint on the MPSamadhan website, follow these steps to check the status
- First, go to the official website of Madhya Pradesh Samadhan Portal.
- On the homepage of the website, click on the “Know Application Status” option.
- After this, a new page opens, here you have to fill in your Public Grievance Number or Mobile Number.
- Once you are done, click on the “Search” button to see your status of your complaint.
How to download MP Samadhan Mobile App?
- Open Google Play Store on your mobile device.
- Once the app opens, type and search “SAMADHAN” in the search bar.
- After this, a list will open, from here, click on the first result.
- Install the application by clicking on the “Install” button.
- After installing, open the app and register the complaint by following the next section.
How to register complaints through a mobile app?
- Open the MP Samadhan Mobile App.
- Enter your mobile number in the space provided.
- After this, you will get a confirmation code.
- Enter this confirmation code on the given space
- In this way, your account creation will be done.
- After this, you can register your complaint and also check the status of the complaint.
We have given you all of the necessary information about the MP Samadhan Portal in this article. If you still have a problem, you can get help by calling the helpline number. 181 and 18002330183 are the helpline numbers.