Meri Fasal Mera Byora Haryana | fasal.haryana.gov.in Portal | Meri Fasal Mera Byora Registration
The Meri Fasal Mera Byora is a multilevel online portal launched by the Haryana Government to provide farmers of the state with information about their land and crops. Multiple online services like Insurance Cover, Crop Damage Compensation, Financial Assistance etc., are provided to the farmers in this single Meri Fasal Mera Byora portal. In order access these online services offered by the Haryana Government, farmers can register into the portal.
Table of Contents
Details of Meri Fasal Mera Byora
|Scheme||Meri Fasal Mera Byora|
|Launched By||Haryana State Government|
|Ministry||Ministry of Farmers and Agriculture Haryana|
|Launched For||Haryana State Farmers|
|Key Benefit||Provide Subsidy Benefits|
|Objective of Scheme||Entire Government Facilities and troubleshooting for farmers at one place|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Category||Haryana Govt Scheme|
Recent News Update: Registration Resumption on मेरी फसल मेरा ब्यौरा Portal
- Meri Fasal Mera Byora portal was reopened by the Haryana Government for favorable selling of crops like wheat, barley, pulses etc., by the farmers without facing any problems in selling their crops in government authorized mandi’s.
- Scheduling of crop sale can be done by the famers on the e-procurement website by contacting the concerned officer and based on the need, crop filling in the mandi can also be chosen.
- It has been also stated by the Haryana government that if farmers are not getting paid on time for selling crops that have been claimed for 9% interest, payment will be made on sale within 40 hours of receiving Form-J
- Date of registration of my crop my details scheme (fasal.haryana.gov.in Registration) has been extended by the government
- Last date of registration for Kharif Crops has been extended till 25th September 2021
- It has been estimated that 43,08,444.97 acres of land have been registered by 7,80,867 farmers on the ‘Meri crop mera detail’ portal
- To avail financial and subsidy benefits of the scheme being implemented by the Agriculture and Horticulture Departments, farmers have be urged to register on Meri Fasal Mera Byora portal.
What is Meri Fasal Mera Byora?
An Ekharid Portal formed by joint collaboration of the Haryana State Agricultural Marketing Board, Citizen Resources Information Department and Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Department to aid the farmers enjoy the benefits of various government schemes with just uploading their crop details on the official website at fasal.haryana.gov.in
Objectives of मेरी फसल मेरा ब्यौरा Scheme
The following are the Meri Fasal Mera Byora Scheme Objectives
- One point availability and troubleshooting of all government facilities for the farmers
- Make on time availability of agriculture-related data to farmers
- Timely assistance to farmers during natural calamities
- Provision of subsidy to food, seeds, loans and agricultural equipment
- Accessibility of information related to crop sowing time and market
- Aims at making the distribution of seeds, fertilizers and agricultural loans to farmers in transparent and easy manner
- All information’s regarding buying and payments of crops will be provided through SMS
- Issue timely reports correlated to agriculture
Key Benefits of Meri Fasal Mera Byora
Some of the key benefits of Meri Fasal Mera Byora Haryana scheme are as follows
- Farmers will be directly benefited on every scheme introduced for the welfare of farmers through this portal
- For making competitive returns, the options for selling and marketing the agricultural products are also available under this portal
- At free of cost, the farmers can register their crop details online in the Village Level Enterprise (VLE) of Common Service Centers located in the villages
- The crops registered in Meri Fasal Mera Byora portal will be purchased at the support price fixed by the Government
- AN incentive of RS-10 per acre will be provided to the farmers registering under Meri Fasal Mera Byora portal
- Farmers will get paid with the incentives through e-payment directly into their bank accounts
Services offered in Fasal Haryana Portal
The following are the services offered through the Meri Fasal Mera Byora Yojana
- Farmer Registration
- Crop Registration
- Details of farm
- Knowledge on crop
- Market and sowing time of crop
- Change of Bank Details
- Neighbouring state farmers registration
- Information of Crop Payments
- Details about buying and selling crop
- Seeds, fertilizers and agricultural loans distribution to farmers
Various Department Services of मेरी फसल मेरा ब्यौरा
Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare – Agricultural production, research and development, animal husbandry, fisheries, forestry, agricultural marketing, soil conservation, distribution of fertilizers, tube well and micro-irrigation are few elements covered in this department
Consumer Affairs Department – Includes internal trade, inter-state trade, trading in legal metrology, monitoring of prices, maintenance of a supply essential commodities and prevention of black marketing, etc
Department of Food Civil Supplies – Encompasses supply and distribution of food grains, acquisition of go downs for storage of food grains, purchase of foodstuffs for civil requirement, trade and commerce in food grains, etc.
Department of Science and Technology – Executes commercial tests by National Test House in the particular regional laboratories in all branches of science and technology expect food, drugs, pharmaceutical and arms and ammunition
The Haryana Government has set some eligibility criteria for Meri Fasal Mera Byora, the person who are applying for this scheme must meet these eligibility criteria mentioned below
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Haryana state
- Registered mobile number (10 digits) and Aadhar card number (12 digits)
- Age of the applicant must be above 18 years.
- Farmers including landlord, lessee or tenant on rent can register.
- Address Proof: Aadhar card, Legal Passport, Utility bill, Property tax bill, etc.
- Identity Proof: PAN card, Aadhar card, Driving License, Voter Identity Card, etc.
- Passport size photograph
- Copy of bank passbook
- Farmer bank account statements
- Crop names, varieties and its sowing time
- Land or property details documents
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Product and its Prices
|Wheat||RS. 1975 per quintal|
|Mustard||RS. 4650 per quintal|
|Gram||RS. 5100 per quintal|
|Sunflower||RS. 5885 per quintal|
Meri Fasal Mera Byora portal Registration Procedure
Follow these step by step procedure to register online for the Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora Scheme.
- First of all, go to the official website at fasal.haryana.gov.in.
- Once the home page of the website open, click on “Farmer Corner” option and then click on the “Farmer Registration(Haryana)” Option.
- After this, the application form page will be displayed on the screen
- Fill the mobile number and enter the captcha code for farmer authentication. Then, click on the “Continue” button
- Now you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number which you have to enter in the required space.
- Enter Aadhar number or family id number and then click on “Proceed” button.
- Fill in farmer’s personal details like name, date of birth, address etc. needs to filled on the “Farmer’s Registration Form” and click “Save”.
- After this, you have to fill in the “Land Information Form” which includes the crop and it’s sowing details, land details and click save and proceed further
- Provide the bank details such as account number, account holder name, branch name and IFSC code in “Bank Form” and then click save and next button to continue with registration process
- Finally, fill in the Mandi/Aarthiya details and click on “Submit” button to finish the registration process
- After registration, the registration id and password will be received that can be used to avail the benefits of the scheme in future.
Ways to Login Meri Fasal Mera Byora Haryana Portal
Once you have registered on the Fasal Haryana Portal, you can login to the portal by following these below steps.
- Go to the official website of MFMB farmer login
- Once you see the website page, Click the link “Mandi Secretary”
- From the drop down list select the district and market center
- Fill the mobile number and click on “Submit” button
How to Print MFMB Application Form?
- First of all go to the official site of Meri Fasal Mera Byora
- On the Homepage, click on the “Farmer Corner” and Print Application Form
- After this, enter your Name, mobile number and bank account number in the given space and then click on “Print”
- Application form will be displayed on the screen which can be downloaded and easily printed
Procedure to change the bank details
If you want to change the bank details on the official website, you have follow these step by step procedure below
- First of all, visit the official Meri Fasal Mera Byora website, after which the home page of the website will open.
- Once the home page of the website open, Click on “Farmer Corner” option.
- After this, Click on “Change Bank Details”.
- Now, fill in your Mobile number and solve the captcha code.
- To change the bank detail, fill the form and click on “Update”
How to register marginal farmer in Meri Fasal Mera Byora portal
- First of all, go to official Fasal Haryana Portal, for the registration of marginal farmer
- On the website home page, click on the “Marginal Farmer Registration” option.
- After this, enter your mobile number and click “Proceed” button
- In the last step, fill the marginal Farmer Registration From and click “Submit“.
Farmer of Neighboring State Fasal Haryana Portal Registration
- Visit the official website of Meri Fasal Mera Byora and then click “Farmer Corner”.
- After this, you have to Click on “Registration of farmer of neighboring state” option
- Now, Enter the mobile number and captcha code
- In the end, fill in all the required details asked in the registration form of farmer of neighboring state and submit it.
How to Print Application form of Farmer of Neighboring State?
- Firstly, go to the Fasal Haryana Web Portal, after which the home page of the website open.
- On the home page, Click on “Farmer Corner”-“Print From for the farmer of Neighbouring State”
- Enter the name, bank account number and mobile number and click on “Print”
- You can download and print the displayed application form easily
Process to Change the Bank Details of Neighboring State Farmer
- First of all, visit the the Fasal Haryana Portal by clicking here
- Once you see the home page of the website, click on the “Farmer Corner”
- After this, Click on “Change Bank Details Neighboring State Farmer”
- Now enter your mobile number and captcha code
- In the end, fill in details required in the form to change the bank detail and click on “Update”
- In this way, you will Change the Bank Details for the Neighboring State Farmer.
Fasal Haryana Portal Registration through Common Service Centres (CSC)
Farmer has to visit the nearest Common Service Centers (CSC) of his area with the necessary documents for registering the details of farmers and their crops online to register through Common Service Centres (CSC).
At free of cost, the Village Level Entrepreneurs (VLE) of Common Service Centers will register and provide with a receipt on successful registration to the farmers for their reference.
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Haryana Helpline
On our website, we have provided all the information about the Meri Fasal Mera Byora. Even then if you have any queries or if you face any difficulties while performing any of the steps mentioned above, you can reach out to the helpline number and email id given below.
Toll-Free Number: 1800-180-2117
Helpline Number: 1800-180-2060 (9am to 5pm)
Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Haryana
Kirshi Bhawan, Sector 21, Budanpur, Panchkula-134117 (Haryana)
We hope, you are provided with all the information related to Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal. If you find this article beneficial then show your support by bookmarking our website. Also post your queries related to fasal.haryana.gov.in in the comment.
What is Fasal Haryana Portal?
The Government of Haryana has started a portal to provide agriculture related services to the farmers online.
What is the Objective of Scheme?
- To protect the resources
- Promote alternative crops for permanent cultivation
- Implement the latest techniques
- To maintain the water level
- Keep the the soil elements up.
- To protect the soil health
- Give the choice of crops that give more benefits to the farmer
How to do Fasal Haryana Registration?
For registration, you have to go to the official website launched by the Haryana Government, from there you will be able to do Meri Fasal Mera Byora registration 2021. We have already given the step by step procedure for Fasal Haryana Registration above, you can verify that.
How can I view the crop status online?
From the official website, you will see the separate links to check the status of the crop, you can click on that and provide information to view the crop status online.
What are the necessary documents needed to register for Fasal Haryana 2021?
- The applicant must be a resident of Haryana State.
- Aadhar Card
- Identity card
- Mobile number
- Address proof
- Passport size photo
- Ground papers
Will I be able to change the bank details?
Yes, you can change the bank details by clicking the “Change Bank Details” on the official web portal.
What is Meri Fasal Mera Byora call center?
The state government has started a call center to assist the farmers who face issues while performing actions on the official portal and can solve the issues related to payment and etc.
How to print Meri Fasal Mera Byora application form?
From the official website, by clicking on the “Print Application Form” option, you can take the print out of the application form