The Government of Tamil Nadu has launched Tamil Nadu Private Job Portal in the state for the people. As we all aware that many of them lost their job due to Coronavirus epidemic. Keeping this in mind, the Tamilnadu Private Job Portal has been started to help the people who become unemployed. Today here in this article, we will provide information on TN Private Job Portal Login & Registration Form on the official website at tnprivatejobs.tn.gov.in. So read this article completely.
Table of Contents
Details of TN Private Job Portal
|Name of the Scheme||Tamil Nadu Private Job Portal|
|Started By||Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Beneficiaries||Unemployed people in the state|
|Objective||To provide Job opportunities|
|Category||Tamil Nadu Govt Schemes|
Tamil Nadu Private Job Portal 2021
Through the website at tnprivatejobs.tn.gov.in, the citizens of the state will be able to apply for jobs. All those who have registered on this Tamil Nadu Private Job Portal (tnprivatejobs.tn.gov.in) will get Employment with some benefits, we will explain all these in this article. So read this article till end to get complete information.
TN Private Jobs Portal 2021
To benefit the unemployed people, the state government has taken a initiative by launching Tamil Nadu Private Job Portal, this portal will also help the companies to get employees quickly. While hiring the candidate, the company has to spend a lot of money for the third party. With the launch of this tnprivatejobs.tn.gov.in website, this spending amount will be eliminated.
Since this portal is provided by the government, the company does not have to spend money while hiring a candidate. This portal is completely free to use by the companies. Simultaneously, the citizen who are looking for a job can apply job on this portal without any fee. But, to make use of this facility, the candidate has to register on the TN Private Jobs Portal. After successful registration, you can get the job information on time.
All information on how to register on the TN Private Jobs Portal 2021 will be given in a step by step manner in the upcoming section. So you dont have to worry.
Purpose of TN Job Portal
We all aware that our country is under big economic recession due to this, many of the businesses are facing issues and many employee’s are losing jobs day by day. To boost the employment rate and help the unemployed youth, the Government of Tamil Nadu has started a website called Tamil Nadu Private Job Portal (tnprivatejobs.tn.gov.in).
With the help of this portal, the unemployed youth can apply for jobs according to their skills. For this, they just have to register themselves on this portal. Similarly, the companies also can register themselves and hire people according to their preference. The main objective of this portal is to make people get employment at the right time.
Tamil Nadu Private Job Portal Benefits
Some of the major benefits of Tamil Nadu Private Job Portal are as follows
- While registering on this portal, the youth doesn’t have to pay any fees.
- Since you can apply jobs online, you do not have to visit any company to find a job.
- This portal provided benefits for both companies as well as individuals.
- Based on the qualification, the candidate can apply for the jobs online.
- This portal is useful for all people from different skill sets.
- Companies (small or large) can register themselves on this portal.
- Unemployment rate will gradually decrease with the launch of this portal.
- People don’t have to pretend on any kind of consultancy to search for a job anymore.
Tamil Nadu Job Portal Job Categories
|Tourism & Hospitality||Media & Entertainment||Electronics & Hardware|
|Textiles & Handlooms||Beauty & Wellness||Healthcare|
|Management||People with Disability||Iron & Steel|
|Domestic Workers||Green Jobs||Construction|
|Furniture & Fittings||Life Sciences||BFSI|
|Agriculture||Management – Security||Power|
|Telecom||Automotive||Paints & Coatings|
|Infrastructure Equipment||IT||Handicrafts & Carpets|
|Capital Goods||Gems & Jewellery||Mining|
Job Offered Cities
The job seekers who would like to register on the Tamil Nadu Job Portal need to fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned below
- Age of the applicant should not be less than 18 years.
- The applicant must be an permanent youth from Tamil Nadu can avail benefits by registering on this portal.
While applying for jobs online on the TN Job Portal, the applicant need to have the following documents
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Resident certificate
- Passport size photo
Note – On the official website, the new jobs have been added. You will be able to apply for the currently available job via the link given below.
Tamil Nadu Private Job Portal Registration procedure at tnprivatejobs.tn.gov.in
Follow these step by step procedure provided below, if you want to register online on the tnprivatejobs.tn.gov.in to apply job.
- First of all, you have to visit the Tamil Nadu Private Job official web portal by clicking here.
- Once the home page of the website open, click on the “Candidate Login“ option.
- After this, a new page opens on your screen, here in this page, click on the option “Create a New Account”.
- Now, the Sign-Up form will open, here you have to fill in your name, father’s name, email id, mobile number, etc.
- Once you done entering all these information, click on the “Register” button.
- In this way, your registration will be done on the TN Job Portal.
- After registering, you will see a TN Job Portal applicant registration form opened in front of you.
- Fill in all the information asked in this form and then click on the “Submit” button.
- Your registration on the Tamil Nadu Private Job Portal (tnprivatejobs.tn.gov.in) will be successful.
- Here after you can apply for jobs in this portal by logging in and hovering to the search option.
TN Private Job Portal Helpline Number
On our website, we have provided all the information about the TN Private Job Website. Even then if you have any queries or if you face any difficulties while performing any of the steps mentioned above, you can reach out to the helpline number and email id given below.
Email-ID – [email protected]
Contact Number – 9499966018
We hope, you are provided with all the information related to Tamil Nadu Private Job Portal. If you find this article beneficial then show your support by bookmarking our website. Also post your queries related to tnprivatejobs.tn.gov.in in the comment.