The Lakshmi Vilas Bank (Now DBS) has their own online portal to assist their customers. On the official web portal of Lakshmi Vilas Bank, account holders will be able to login and access various services. In this article, we will be discussing the LVB Net Banking, how to register for LVB Net Banking online, and the login process at https://lvbank.com/. So we request you to read this article till the end.
Overview of LVB Net Banking
|Portal Name||Lakshmi Vilas Bank Net Banking|
LVB Internet Banking
By using the online banking service, which is available 24/7 and has customer service support, you can pay your loans and credit card bills directly without having to visit the bank branch.
Each account holder will receive access to a specific online resource using unique credentials that they should keep private. One must have an account with Lakshmi Vilas Bank (now DBS) and make sure to follow these instructions to get their account activated from LV bank in order to use the internet banking service.
How to do LVB Netbanking Online Registration?
You can use this online service to register for internet banking if your mobile number is linked to your LVB (Lakshmi Vilas Bank) account. For registration, follow the below steps
- First, you have to go to Lakshmi Vilas Bank internet banking official website at https://lvbank.com/.
- Once the homepage opens, click on the “Login” option available on the top right corner.
- After this, you will see options “Login” and “Register“. From this click on “Register“.
- Now a new page will open, click on the “Continue to Net Banking” button.
- Again a new page will open where you will see a login form.
- Under this form, click on the “Register (New User)” button.
- After this, the registration form will open, fill in the following information asked in the form.
- Account Type
- Customer ID
- Select Branch
- Enter Account Number
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email ID
- Date of Birth
- Once you are done, click on the “Continue” button.
- In the end, you will see a reference number on your screen confirming you have done the LVB Netbanking Online Registration successfully.
LVB Net Banking Login
After successful LVB Netbanking Online Registration, you will get an internet banking user id and password to access the Lakshmi Vilas Bank (Now DBS) net banking page. If you have the login credentials, then follow the below step by step procedure to login to the LVB Net Banking Portal.
- First, go to LVB Net Banking Portal at lvbank.com/internet-banking.aspx.
- Once the page opens, click on the “Continue to Net Banking” button.
- After this, a new page will open with a login form, here you have to enter your username and password.
- Now, click on the “Login” button.
- After logging in, you will be able to see the Dashboard where you can have access to the various features such as
- Term Deposits
- Recurring Deposits
- Loan & Finance
- Interest Certificate and more…
How to do Lakshmi Vilas Bank Net Banking Registration in Offline mode?
- Visit your Lakshmi Vilas Bank (Now DBS) branch where you have the account.
- Get the internet banking form from the counter and then fill all the information asked.
- Note: To use the Lakshmi Vilas Bank Net Banking facility your mobile number must be linked with the bank account.
- After filling the form correctly, submit it to the concerned officer.
- The submitted application will be verified and then you will be sent with the internet banking password and user id after the activation of your account.
What is the official website link of LVB Net Banking?
You can access the LVB Net Banking portal at https://lvbank.com/internet-banking.aspx.
Do I have to pay any fees to access Lakshmi Vilas Bank Internet Banking Services?
No, Lakshmi Vilas Bank does not charge any fees from the customers who are using internet banking services.
What should I do, if I don’t get the Lakshmi Vilas Bank Internet banking User ID and Password?
The customer will receive their internet banking IDs to their communication address within 7 working days of submitting their application for Lakshmi Vilas Bank Internet banking. If not, they must visit their nearest branch to get the status of their internet banking account or follow the LVB forgot password reset instructions.