Intra Haryana Portal – E-salary, GPF Statement 2020 Download PDF, and Property return at www.intrahry.gov.in.
Table of Contents
The Government of Haryana has chosen digital transformation by implementing new online systems for all the state government employees. One such initiative is the launch of Intra Haryana. These day’s, the government workers are able to avail different services like e-salary, GPF statements, GPF account services, annual reports and much more.
The Intra Haryana portal has provided wide range of services for all the employees to receive all services online without having to visit the HR offices. Also, the government can have all the employee details in Intra Haryana portal.
Details of Intra Haryana
|Name of the portal||Intra Haryana Portal|
|Launched by||Government of Haryana|
|Benefits||To provide online services for government employees|
|Category||Haryana Govt Scheme|
Intra Haryana website portal – Available services
The official web portal of Intra Haryana will provide the following services for the government employees
- E-salary Haryana
- Check the annual property return.
- Service books
- About GPF account services.
- Online employee leaves details.
- Information on tour module.
- Official registration process.
Intra Haryana Registration
Follow these steps to register online on the Intra Haryana portal
- Employees who would like to Intra Haryana portal to avail the benefits has to first visit the official website of Intra Haryana at www.intrahry.gov.in.
- Once the website home page opens, click on the new registration option.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you, here you have to fill in your employer type, payee code, and your salary bank account number.
- Check all the details once and then hit the submit button.
- In this way, you will register on the Intra Haryana Portal.
Intra Haryana Annual property return
Employees will be able to submit their annual property returns from the Integrated Financial Management System Haryana website (IFHRMS) portal has to follow the steps provided below
- First of all, go to the official Intra Haryana website portal at www.intrahry.gov.in.
- Once the website home page open, choose the new registration tab.
- After this, a new page will open where you have to enter the following
- Employer type
- Payee code
- Salary bank account
- Once you have entered these details, check the details once and then click the submit button.
- After this, in the next page, fill in your mobile number or the HRMS number and click the submit option.
- Now, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number, enter this OTP in the given space to verify the details.
- In the next step, click the submit button, after which a new page will open on your screen with your user name.
- After this, enter your preferred password and then confirm the password.
- Once you have completed this process, you will see the message indicating successful completion on your computer or mobile screen.
Property Return process after registration
- First of all login to the official website of Intra Haryana account page
- After successful login, select the property return option from the menu bar.
- After this, a new page opens where you have to provide your name, select the year, and continue.
- Now, the applicants have to enter the application form with the following details:
- Enter information about the immovable and movable property.
- Your loan details
- Upload your signature
- The final submission
- Download and take a printout.
- Save every step as you fill submit the information.
- The applicant will also be able download the form and take a printout for future reference.
How to fill online leaves using the Intra Haryana official website?
Follow these steps mentioned below to fill online leaves on the Intra Haryana official website
- Visit the official Intra Haryana website page, after which the home page of the website will open.
- On the home page, you have to fill in your user id and password if you are a registered user.
- If you have not registered already, complete the registration process with the above steps.
- On the account page, choose the online leads and tour module, and then hit the my leave option on the menu list.
- In the next step, click on the apply for leaves if you want leave. The portal will automatically display a leave application form for you to fill.
- After this, fill in all the necessary information and then click on the save button
- The system will display you pending leaves from the leave menu.
- Choose from the option that displays on your screen
- Pending leave
- Pending approval
- Leave status.
- After choosing, enter information regarding your leave Other details other than taking the leave if displayed on the status leave option.
- Now the online leave process is done.
Intra Haryana GPF FAQs
What is meant by the Intra Haryana?
The Intra Haryana is an official portal started to benefit the government employees to avail of all their GPF and salary details.
What are some of the benefits of Intra Haryana?
- This portal is very easy to access.
- Employees will be able to avail details without using the manual process.
- The government also gets benefited from having collective information on all workers.
We hope, you are provided with all the information related to Intra Haryana. If you find this article beneficial then show your support by bookmarking our website. Also post your queries related to Intra Haryana Portal in the comment.