The Government is making all the services available online as part of the digitization. In this way, the Rajasthan Government has started Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana in the state. This scheme has been launched under Chief Minister Digital Service Scheme.
With the Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana, the Government plans to offer free smartphones for the women in the state. Today in this article, we will provide you all information related to Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana, ie: Rajasthan Free Smartphone Yojana, its objective, benefits, eligibility criteria, necessary documents, application procedure.
Table of Contents
Overview of Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana 2022
|Name of the Scheme
|Chief Minister Digital Service Scheme
|Government of Rajasthan
|Mode of Application
|To provide free smartphones for women
|Women of rajasthan
|Rajasthan Govt Scheme
Chief Minister Digital Service Scheme 2022
The Rajasthan government has started the Chief Minister Digital Seva Yojana. Women in the state will be given free smartphones as part of this programme. In addition, three years of internet service will be offered. This smartphone will be distributed to the state’s 1 crore 33 lakh women. Women are not required to pay any fees in order to receive the smartphones. Women who are the heads of Chiranjeevi families would benefit from this scheme. In the budget address 2022-23, it was announced that the Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana would begin in 2022. This scheme will provide women in the state with access to digital services. Apart from that, women will have equal access to all government programmes.
Objective of Chief Minister Digital Service Scheme
The main aim of starting the Chief Minister Digital Service Scheme in the state is to offer free smartphones to the women. With these smartphones, women in the state will be able to access the digital services. Also, this will ensure all women will be aware of government schemes launched in the state.
The Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana makes the women empowered and self-reliant. Also, the standard of living of Rajasthani women will improve as a result of this scheme. Through the Free Smartphone Yojana, women in the state would be able to take advantage of all digital services while sitting at home. This will save time and money while also increasing system transparency.
Features and Benefits of Chief Minister Digital Service Scheme
Some of the major Features and Benefits of Chief Minister Digital Service Scheme are as follows
- The Rajasthan Government has started the Chief Minister Digital Seva Yojana.
- Free smartphones will be offered under the Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana to the women in the state.
- Also, with the phone, an internet service will be given for 3 years.
- Under this scheme, about 1 crore 33 lakh women will receive smartphones.
- Beneficiaries do not have to pay any fees for receiving this smartphone.
- Women who are the heads of Chiranjeevi families would benefit from this scheme.
- In the budget address 2022-23, it was announced that the Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana would begin in 2022.
- This programme will provide women in the state with access to digital services.
- Apart from that, women will have equal access to all government programmes.
Free Smartphone Yojana Eligibility
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan State.
- Only women in the state of Chiranjeevi families can apply and get the benefits of this scheme.
You need to have the following documents listed below to apply for the Free Smartphone Yojana
- Aadhar Card
- Income certificate
- Residence certificate
- Ration card
- Proof of age
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
- E mail ID
Digital Seva Scheme Application Procedure
The Government has only announced the Chief Minister Digital Service Scheme thus far. The government will soon create the official website for this scheme’s application. As soon as the government releases any information on the application, we will make sure to let you know via this page. So, if you want to take advantage of the Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana 2022, you should keep reading this post.
How to view Chief Minister Digital Seva Yojana Beneficiary List?
Follow this procedure below to view the Chief Minister Digital Seva Yojana Beneficiary List online
- First, you have to visit the official website of the Chief Minister Digital Services Scheme.
- Once you see the homepage, click on the “Check Registration Status” option.
- After this, a new page will open where you have to enter your Janadhar number.
- Once it is done, click on the “Search” button.
- Now you’ll see your father’s name, your own name, and your eligibility status, among other things.
- You will be eligible for this plan if yes is written in front of you under the eligibility status.