Friends, today in this article, we will be discussing about the information related to Haryana marriage registration act which has been started by the Government of Haryana. Here, you will get information on how to download Haryana Marriage Certificate online. Also we will be sharing you the step by step guide on how you can apply for the Haryana marriage registration. With the implementation of this online portal, you dont have to visit any offices for registering your Marriage anymore.
Table of Contents
Overview of Haryana Online Marriage Registration
|Name of the Scheme
|Haryana Marriage Registration
|Government of Haryana
|Newly married couple
|To register marriage online
|Haryana Govt Scheme
Marriage Certificate 2022
The Government of Haryana has launched another portal in the state for availing Marriage Registration Certificate. This portal helps the newly married couples to register their marriage online in Haryana.
As we all aware that, marriage registration is very important for every married couples. The Marriage Certificate ensures that the marriage individuals are married according to the law.
Haryana Online Marriage Registration Portal Benefits
There are numerous benefits with this Haryana Marriage Registration, one of the major benefits is that married couple who are eligible can apply and get their marriage certificate online without visiting any offices.
We all have many difficulties during this lockdown and couldn’t get out of our house and even visit court for such important issues. Now with the launch of the Haryana registration website, every eligible couples can apply for the marriage registration certificate without getting out of their houses.
Marriage Registration Portal Objective
The main aim of starting this Marriage Registration Portal in Haryana is to offer facility for the citizens of the state to register marriage certificate by sitting at their home. Earlier, the citizens have to go to the court for registering marriage registration, but with the launch of the Marriage Registration Portal, you can register your marriage certificate online. This portal saves time and money and also brings transparency in the whole system.
Applicant must fulfill these eligibility criteria mentioned below to do the Haryana Online Marriage Registration,
- Age of the bride and groom must be above 18 and 21 years old, separately.
- At the time of registration, there must not be more than one life partner of both of them.
- Both bride and groom must have lived at least one month at the place where marriage is to be enrolled
You need to have the following documents mentioned below while apply for the Haryana Online Marriage Registration,
- Proof of Marriage
- Proof of date of birth of both
- Bride and Bridegroom Residence Proof
- Bride and Bride groom Photograph
- Marriage Invitation Card
- The Marriage Photograph (Couple Photograph)
Marriage Registration Act
The Marriage registration will be done under these acts below
- Hindu Marriage Act, 1955
- Special Marriage Act, 1954.
While doing Haryana marriage registration, both bride and groom has to pay the application fees
Time Period Fees
|Application submitted within 90 days from the Date of Marriage
|Submission of Application after 90 days but within one year from marriage’s date
|Application submitted after 1 year
Online marriage registration in haryana registration Procedure and Fees Payment
- First, you have visit the official website for Haryana Online Marriage Registration by clicking here.
- Once the home page of the website open, click on “Account“
- After this, you have to click on “Register” link.
- You have to read manually for Marriage Registration before you start the registration Procedure online.
- After this, you will see a form opened on your screen, here you will asked to enter username, email, password, etc
- Once it is done, click on the “Register” button.
- Now, you will receive an link on your email ID for activation of login credentials
- Now again, you need to visit the official website and then click “Account“
- After this, hit the “Sign in” button, after which you have to enter your username and password in the given space.
- Once it is done, click on “Register Marriage” option.
- Now, a form will open, fill all the marriage registration details such as marriage registrar district, marriage details, groom details, bride details, photograph etc
- After this, upload groom, bride, wedding photo, and couple photographs.
- Tick the declaration and then fill all the necessary details asked to you.
- Once you have completed all the above steps, click on the “Submit” button.
- Now, its time to pay the application fees, for this you have to click on “My Registration” and then view
- Here you have to click on “Proceed Payment” option
- After this, you will be asked to enter payment details like name, address, pin code, bank details, etc
- Once it is filled, click on “Pay” button.
- After this, you will see some instructions on your screen.
- Read all these instructions and then click on “Proceed to pay“
- Now, you will redirected to nic e-gras where you have to click on “Continue” button.
- After this, verify all the information that you have entered and then click on “OK” button.
- Now, a dialogue box opens with the GRN/ transaction ID. Note it down for future reference.
- Also take a note of transaction ID and then click on “OK” button.
- After this, a new page opens in front of you where you will see multiple payment options
- Now, select the “Payment” option based on your preference.
- You have to fill in all the required information and then click on “Confirm” button.
- In this way, your payment process will be done for the Haryana marriage registration.
Necessary information that is to filled in the Application Form
For availing the Haryana Marriage Certificate, you need to have the following details mentioned below
Details of the Marriage: Marriage Date, Country, State, District, Address, and postal/zip code
Marriage Registrar District: Place of registration, Area type, district.
Bride Details: Bride country, bride state, bride district, bride name, bride mother name, bride father name, bride date of birth, bride before marriage marital status, bride religion, bride occupation, bride present address residing since, bride nationality, bride permanent address, bride correspondence address, bride postal code/zip code
Groom Details: Groom country, groom state, groom district, groom name, groom mother name, groom father name, groom date of birth, groom before marriage marital status, groom religion, groom occupation, groom present address residing since, groom nationality, groom permanent address, groom correspondence address and groom postal/zip code
Witness Details: Witness one name, witness one address, witness two name and witness two address
Applicant Details: Name of the Applicant, Applicant address, Email ID and Mobile number.
How to do Haryana Marriage Registration 2022 offline?
In order register for the Haryana Online Marriage Certificate, you have to follow these below steps
- First, the applicant has to go to the nearest centre of relationships in Municipal Corporation where the marriage is observed.
- Submit the filled application form with all the necessary documents attached on any working day.
How to download Haryana Marriage Certificate?
If you want to download the Haryana Marriage Certificate online, you have to follow these steps below
- First of all, go to official website by clicking here.
- Once you see the home page, click on “Online Status” option available under “Online services” menu
- After this, a new page will open where you will have to enter the following
- Transaction ID
- Verification code.
- Finally, click on “Download” link
- In this way, you will download the Haryana Marriage Certificate online.
Marriage Registration Application Search Status Procedure
- First, go to Saral Haryana Portal for online registration for marriage.
- Login with your credentials such as username, password and solve the captcha code.
- After this, click on the option “View status of application” and then click “Track application status” option
- Now, select the date and then enter the application registration number
- In the next step, click on “Get Details” button.
Procedure to take appointment
- First, visit the official website for Haryana Online Marriage Registration.
- Once the home page of the website open, click on “Account” tab.
- After this, you have to click on the “Login” button.
- Now, you will see a login form opened before you where you need to fill your login credentials
- Once it is done, click on the “Sign in” button.
- After successful login, click on “My Registration” tab.
- Now, you have to search for marriage registration id and then click on “View”
- In the next step, click on “Load appointment schedule“
- You will then see the appointments schedule on your screen now.
- From this, you can select the time according to your preference.
How to print haryana marriage application form?
- First, visit Haryana Online Marriage Registration official website by clicking here.
- Once the home page of the website open, click on “Account” and then click “Login“
- After this, you will see a login form, in this form, enter your login credentials and then click “Sign in‘
- In the next, click on “Registration” button
- After this, you are required to search for marriage registration id and click on the “View“
- Now, a form will open before you where you have to click on “Print form“
- In the end, the form will get downloaded in our device.
- Print this form for future reference.
In this article, we have provided all the information related to Haryana Online Marriage Registration,. Even then if you have any queries, you can reach out to the details given below
Toll-free number – 1800-2000-023
Email – [email protected]
We hope, you have got enough information about the Haryana Online Marriage Registration. If you find this article then support us by bookmarking our website at sarkariyojanaindia.com.