Friends, today in this article we will be discussing the Digital Health ID Card launched by the Indian Government. Our honourable prime minister Shri Narendra Modi has officially announced the launch of the Digital Health ID Card for all the citizens in India. Here you will get to know about Digital Health ID Card, its objective, benefits, Online Registration Procedure and other details. So read this article.
Table of Contents
Overview of Digital Health ID Card
|Name of the Scheme
|Digital Health ID Card
|Government of India
|To store patient health information
|People of India
|Central Govt Schemes
Objective of Digital Health ID Card
Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABDM) has launched an online form for health ID cards as part of Arogya Manthan 3.0. Information about the ABDM National Digital Health Card will be provided in this article, including how to register and log in at healthid.ndhm.gov.in.
The main objective of starting the pm digital health card is to digitise medical treatment facilities by connecting millions of hospitals. While this initiative aims to make the treatment procedure easier, it also aims to raise citizens’ living standards.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi during Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission video conferencing on September 27th said this idea may transform the country’s medical system as a whole.
Digital Health ID Card Benefits
Several people must store medical information in a paper format. However, paperwork is routinely lost, resulting in many various issues. With the help of the Digital Health ID, candidates can also carry the information digitally wherever they go. All inhabitants of the country received digital health ID cards from Shri Narender Modi. This health card will reveal all of the holder’s spending in addition to their medical records.
- The beneficiaries will be able to view their health care services and doctors details using digital health id cards.
- After downloading all registering on the health card app, you will get to learn everything about the benefits of health ID card.
- Your medical practitioner can access your medical record anytime online with your health care id once you visit them.
- You’ll see detailed information about your treatment, discharge, and any tests you’ve had. When you visit any professional hospital, the doctor can quickly send you to an internet link to obtain all of your records; it is a useful online tool.
- A Covid Centre-only identification card
- This Health Card Yojana is extremely beneficial to our country’s population at this moment.
- This card is used at the Covid Centre to retrieve information about a person in order to determine whether or not they have been vaccinated.
- Because people of the country with the Covid19 health card can receive care in any part of the country.
Purpose of Digital Health ID Card
Prime Minister Narendra Modi just released a digital health card. The celebration of Independence Day was also held as part of this launch. Each person will be given an ID card as part of this objective. Each card offers details about the person’s health. After applying online, any Indian would be able to access their electronic health records for free.
By using www.nrhm.gov.in, the online application or website saves all health information regarding the card’s owner and the doctor providing it. Cardholders will be able to access their records and information. Access to the digital health ID card 2022 is restricted to the holder.
Digital Health ID Card Online Registration Procedure
From your device, you will be able to create a digital health card using NDHM Health Record Apps. For this, you have to follow these step by step procedures given below.
- Open Google Play Store on your mobile phone.
- Search for NDHM Health Records and then download the first result.
- After installing the app, open the app.
- Tap on “Register Now” and then choose your preferred language.
- Now, you will see two options on your screen.
- Register with a mobile number
- Aadhar card
- From this, click on the Aadhar Card option and fill in required information.
- After this, you will get an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- The individual will create a username once the Health ID Card has been created.
- We’ve requested that you provide further documentation, such as your identification.
- You’ll get your digital Health Card once it’s finished.
- Now, create a password for the login.
- Finally, you will be able to login to the portal with your credentials.
We hope you are provided with enough information related to Digital Health Card. If you have any queries, you can post it in the comment section.