The Indian Railway has started a portal named FOIS Portal to control and regulate activities related to Freight operation. Today here in this article we will provide you with information about the FOIS Portal, its Objective, Features and Benefits at www.fois.indianrail.gov.in. So read this article till the end.
Table of Contents
Details of FOIS Login
|Name of the Portal||FOIS TMS Login|
|Objective||To control and regulate activities related to Freight operation|
|Category||Central Govt Schemes|
Objective of FOIS Login
The Indian Railways created a Freight Operation Information System to monitor and regulate activities linked to freight operations. This login portal assists the government in obtaining various information such as freight policies, customer smart services, market at railway terminal, fnr enquiry, freight calculator, Fright business ID, e customer, and so on.
FOIS TMS Login
The Indian Railways’ Freight Operation Information System is a project that assists track and monitor all major and minor movements of locomotives, waggons, trains, and other railway transportation.
Employees and the government can use this site to access a variety of services. If you want to use the Freight operations management system’s services, you must first log in using this Freight terminal management system login page. The functions given by the fois portal are listed below.
The Indian Railways’ Freight Operation Information System aims to increase transparency in the railway transportation department.
Ore, iron, food grain, steel, cement, petroleum, fertiliser, and other commodities are among the primary commodities transported by Indian Railway. Governments and employees alike benefit from the Freight Operation Information System’s varied services and functions.
- A customer’s information and a demand’s information can be obtained.
- It offers fnr inquiry and assists you in locating the shortest path.
- It also has a Fright calculator that you may use to calculate your Fright.
- The WagonR investing mechanism must be liberalised through this site.
- You can use it to learn about freight forwarder schemes.
- It contains information about the rate from station to station.
- It offers a long-term traffic agreement.
About Freight Operation Information System
The Indian Railway is one of the most essential modes of transportation in the country. Every year, the Indian Railway transports about a thousand million tonnes of Fright. More than 5000 trains deliver commodities around the country on a daily basis. As a result, the railway requires this new freight Operation Information System, which will assist them in making specific decisions regarding resource allocation and dynamic operations like waggon paths and locomotives. This portal’s information assists the railway in making sound judgments and maintaining a high degree of efficiency and mobility in the Railway Management System.
FOIS Login at www.fois.indianrail.gov.in
Follow this step-by-step procedure given below to login to the FOIS Portal.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of FOIS at www.fois.indianrail.gov.in
- Once the home page of the website opens, fill in Username and Password in the space provided.
- After this, choose the zone division or station and then fill in the location.
- In the end, click on the “Submit” button.
- After completing this process, you will see a new website where you may review all of your Freight Operation Information System queries.
FOIS TMS Queries Application Login
Follow these steps given below to do FOIS TMS Queries Application Login online.
- First, go to FOIS TMS Queries Application Login official website by clicking here.
- Once the homepage opens, click on the option “FOIS Application Login TMS“
- After this, fill in your Username and Password in the given space.
- Select zone division and station and location.
- Solve the Captcha code and click on the “Login” button.
FOIS TMS Login Division & RMS Zonal
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Once the home page opens, click on the option “FOIS RMS Zonal and Division Login“.
- After this, fill in your Username and Password in the space provided.
- Now, Select from zone division all station options.
- From the dropdown menu, choose your location.
- Submit the form by clicking the “Submit” button.
How to do FOIS Ecustomer Login?
Follow these steps below to login in fois login e customer portal
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of FOIS at www.fois.indianrail.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on “E customer Login“
- After this, a login form opens in front of you, here you have to fill in your Username and Password.
- Now, solve the Captcha Code and then hit the “Login” button.
Calculate Fright from FOIS Login Portal
- First, visit the official FOIS Login Portal.
- On the home page, click on “Flight Calculator“.
- After this, fill in your station detail and Wagon type detail.
- Now, from the drop down menu, click on “Tariff Plan“
- Fill in commodity detail, commodity name and then click on “Calculate Flight“
- We hope you are provided with all information related to fois login portal. If this article is useful, share it with your friends.
We hope you are provided with all information related to FOIS TMS Login Portal. If this article is useful, share it with your friends.