The Governments are taking various initiatives for the government employees across all the states. Today in this article, we will be discussing about one such scheme started by the Government of Telangana for the government officials which is EHS Telangana Health Card. Here you get information about the Telangana Health Card, step by step procedure to apply for the EHS card, Health Card Scheme Registration, Login. So read this article till the end.
Highlights of Telangana Health Card Scheme
|Name of the scheme||Telangana Health Card|
|Started by||Telangana Government|
|Beneficiaries||Government employees in the state|
|Objective||Free treatment for all diseases|
|Category||Telangana Govt Scheme|
About Health Card Telangana
The Telangana Health Card Scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of the state to assistant all the government employees who are unable to afford the financial bills of hospitals. By sitting at home, you will be able to apply for the Telangana health card.
Telangana Health Card Scheme
From the official website started by the Government, you can apply for the Health Card Telangana. Through this scheme, the government officials of the state can avail free medical services in the Telangana private and government hospitals.
EHS Card Benefits
Under the Telangana EHS Card, various benefits are being provided, one such is free treatment and services for all government officers. Both the serving and retired government employees will be able to apply for the health card scheme. This scheme also includes the government teachers, Those people who are serving for the nation can get the benefits of this health card scheme. The official’s does not have to pay any money for getting benefits of this scheme.
Features Of Telangana Health Card
Some of the features of Telangana Health Card are as follows
- With the help of the Telangana Health Card, the government official will be able to take free medical services
- You can avail medical services from both the private and government hospitals
- For Telangana Health Card Application, you dont have to pay any fees or premium
- You can also apply for this Health Card, if you are retired government officer.
- Through the official website launched by the concerned department, yu can apply for the health card.
- To take the benefits of the scheme, you have to work under the government.
- All the application procedure for this scheme is done online, you dont have to visit any government offices
Employees Health Scheme – Diseases Covered
The following are the list of diseases that are covered under the Telangana Employees Health Scheme
- Cardiac and Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Cochlear Implant Surgery
- Dental Surgery
- Critical Care
- General Medicine
- Ent Surgery
- General Surgery
- Medical Oncology
- Genito Urinary Surgeries
- Gynaecology And Obstetrics Surgery
- Ophthalmology Surgery
- Organ Transplantation Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery And Procedures
- Pediatric Surgeries
- Plastic Surgery
- Poly Trauma
- Radiation Oncology
- Surgical Gastro Enterology
- Surgical Oncology
Some of the eligibility criteria for ehs health card scheme are as follows
- The applicant must be a Government employee
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Telangana State.
You need to have the following documents while applying for the ehs health card.
- Aadhar card
- Age proof
- Ration card
- Passport size photo
- Residence certificate
- Mobile number
How To Download Telangana Health Card (EHS) online?
Follow these step by step procedure to Download the Telangana Health Care card online
- First of all, you have to go to the EHS Department official website.
- Once the home page opens, click on the “Sign in” option.
- After this, you have to click on the option “Employees/pension“
- Now, you will be asked to enter the Employee ID, password.
- After entering it, Select the employee type and then click on “Download health Card“.
- Your Telangana Health Care card will be downloaded, you can take a print out of this card.
Procedure to Reset Telangana Health Card Password
In case you forgot your employee ID, you can easily reset it by following these simple procedure below
- First of all, you have to go to EHS Department official website by clicking here.
- Once the home page of the website open, click on “Sign in” option
- After this, click on the option “Employees/pension“
- Now, you have to enter the Employee ID and then click on the “Forget Password” option.
- In the next step, hit “Click here to proceed” button.
- Now, you have to click your Employee ID and the hit “Go” button.
- You will then receive the password on your registered email ID and mobile number.
How to check Health Card Status?
- In order to check your Health Card Status, visit the Telangana State Government Employee & Journalist Health Scheme website.
- On the homepage, click on the option “Health card status” under the “Additional Information” section
- After this, you have to select “Employee ID” or “Pensioner ID”
- Now after selecting, enter the ID number and then Click on “Search” button.
- In the end, you will see the status of your health card on your screen.
Procedure to View Network Hospitals
To view the Network Hospitals, you have to follow the below steps
- First, visit the Telangana state government, employees, and journalist Health Scheme official website.
- Once the homepage opens, click on the “Hospitals” option
- After this, click on “Network Hospitals“
- Now, click “Healthcare providers” and then hit “Click here for the list of hospitals“
- Finally, the list of hospitals will be displayed on your screen.
How to see the List Of Wellness Centre?
In order to view the List Of Wellness Centre, you have to follow these steps provided below
- First, visit the official website of the Telangana state government, employees, and journalist Health Scheme
- Once the home page of the website open ,click on “Wellness centre” option.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- Here in this page, you will see the list of all wellness Centre.
|Package prices||Click Here|
|Follow up packages||Click Here|
|Chronic OP packages||Click Here|
|Dental package prices||Click Here|
|Organ transplantation surgery packages||Click Here|
If you have any queries related to Telangana EHS Health Scheme, you can reach out to the helpline number given below
Toll-free Helpline – 104
List Of Hospitals under EHS Health Scheme
We have already mentioned the steps above on how to view the list of hospitals under the EHS Health Scheme. For your convenience, here we are providing you the direct link through which you can click and check the list of the government hospitals which are covered under the scheme
We hope, you are provided with all the information related to EHS Health Scheme, if you find this article useful, then share this with your friends and support us by bookmarking our website at sarkariyojanaindia.com