Federal Net Banking also referred as FedNet is the online banking facility that lets customer to send and receive money online. The Federal Bank Net Banking is being used by millions of Federal bank customers. With the help of this online facility, the customers can make the transaction without visiting the bank. Today, here in this article, we will be discussing about the Federal Bank Net Banking (FedNet) at www.fednetbank.com, its benefits, how to register, login, activate Federal Bank Net Banking. So read this article till end.
Details of Federal Bank Net Banking
|Topic Name||fednet online banking|
|Launched by||Federal Bank|
|Objective||To make transaction online|
FedNet Online Banking
The FedNet Online Banking feature offers various features for its customers. we will be discussing everything in this article.
Benefits of FedNet Net Banking service
- Some of the major benefits of FedNet Net Banking service are as follows
- The bank customers will be able to transfer funds within their account.
- For making transaction online using net banking, you don’t need demand drafts and cheque.
- You can transfer only money via IMPS.
- With this online facility, you can make the transaction any where and anytime by sitting at home.
- Note: you will be levied tax direct or indirectly for using the internet banking.
- You can also pay your Credit card bills using FedNet banking service.
- Now you can recharge your mobile or pay your DTH bills via net banking.
- Account statement, balance check can be done online.
- You can also pay school fee using the FedNet banking portal.
How to Register or Activate Federal bank Net Banking Service?
Follow these steps below to register for the federal bank net banking service.
- First the customer need to have a active Federal bank account and not a joint account.
- All bank details has to be valid like PAN number, passport number and etc.
- ATM number and date of birth.
- Registered mobile number and email address.
Fednetbank Registration 2021 Process
Follow these step by step procedure below to complete the Fednetbank Registration 2021
- First of all, go to official website of Federal bank net banking at https://www.fednetbank.com.
- Once the homepage open, click on “Continue to Login” button.
- After this, click on “Sign up” and then choose the type of account.
- Next, Click on the “Single” and then hit “Continue” option.
- Now, you have to fill in Federal bank account number and then solve the captcha code
- After this, Click on “Continue” button, after which you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- After you receive this OTP, type it in the OTP box and then, click on “Continue“
- Now, you will see a new page where you will enter your user id and password
- In the same page, follow instruction to create a password and then reenter it in the given space
- In the end, select the facility type you prefer and complete the registration process.
- After successful registration, you can login to the FedNet banking portal using your username and password
- Next, select the facility type either “View and transact” or “View only.”
- After this, click on “I require transaction facility” option and then click on “Submit“
- Now, fill in your debit card details like debit card number, expiry date, ATM pin etc and then hit “Submit” button.
- Create a transaction password and then confirm it by re-entering in the space provided.
- Again, you will get a OTP on your registered mobile number, enter this in the given space and then you are done.
How to login to the FedNet net banking portal?
If you want to login to FedNet net banking portal, follow these below steps
- First, visit the official website of FedNet net banking at https://www.fednetbank.com
- Once you see the homepage, click on “Personal banking” and then click “Login“.
- Next, you have to fill in your user id and password in the given space and then hit “Login“
- Thats it, you will be able to make use of all net banking services.
- Also, you can change the password on the same page.
How to reset Federal Bank Netbanking password?
Incase you have forgotten your federal bank netbanking password, you can reset it very easily by just following this step by step procedure given below
- First , go to Federal Bank Netbanking portal at https://www.fednetbank.com
- Once the homepage opens, click on “Personal banking” and then click on “Login“
- After this, a new page opens where you have to click “Forgot Password” option.
- Now, fill in your user id, debit card number, ATM pin, expiry date and the captcha code to proceed.
- A new page will open where you have to enter ew password and re-enter it for verification and then click “Submit“.
- In this way, you will login to the Federal Bank Netbanking Portal.
We hope, you have got all the information related to Federal Bank Net Banking (FedNet) at www.fednetbank.com, its benefits, how to register, login, activate Federal Bank Net Banking. If you find this article useful, bookmark and support our website at sarkariyojanaindia.com.