All Government’s in our country are launching various scholarship schemes to help students continue their studies, in this way, the Government of Chhattisgarh have also developed an online portal for the students named CG Scholarship Portal in state. Today here in this article, we will provide you with all information related to CG Scholarship Portal 2021-22, its objective, eligibility criteria, necessary documents, and benefits. Also, we will guide you with step-by-step procedure to complete the application procedure on the CG Scholarship Portal. Read this article from beginning to end.
Overview of CG Scholarship Portal
|Portal Name||CG Scholarship Portal|
|Started by||Chhattisgarh Government|
|Objective||To provide assistance for student to pursue higher education|
|Beneficiary||Student in the state|
|Benefits||Literacy rate will be reduced|
|Types of scholarship||3 types|
|Eligible students||SC, ST, and OBC category|
|Category||Chhattisgarh Government Scheme|
CG Scholarship Scheme 2021-22
You can avail various scholarships from CG Scholarship Portal. All these Scholarships benefits different category of students in the state. The main objective of starting this portal is to offer opportunities for the students to continue their education. These scholarship benefits the students who are financially weak in Chhattisgarh.
The CG Scholarship Portal will provide benefits for the student who are poor and unable to pursue higher education. Interested candidate who are willing to pursue higher education have to go to official website to apply and get the benefits.
Objective of Scholarship Portal
We all are aware that many students are facing issues in pursuing the higher education due to weak financial conditions. To help these students, the Chhattisgarh Government has started CG Scholarship Portal using which the eligible students will be able to pursue higher education without thinking about any financial hurdles. The main aim of starting this portal is to make the allocation of scholarships for the deserving and meritorious candidates of the state
Types Of Scholarship
|Name of the Scholarship||Offered By|
|Post Matric Scholarship Scheduled Caste||Social Welfare Department|
|Post Matric Scholarship Scheduled Tribe||Social Welfare Department|
|Post Matric Scholarship Backward Class||Social Welfare Department|
CG Scholarship Portal Application Periods
|Name of the Scholarship||Application Period|
|Post Matric Scholarship Scheduled Caste||Between October and January|
|Post Matric Scholarship Scheduled Tribe||Between October and January|
|Post Matric Scholarship Backward Class||Between October and January|
Features and Benefits of CG Scholarship Portal
Some of the major features and benefits of CG Scholarship Portal are as follows
- This portal will reduce the literacy rate in the state.
- Students will be able to explore the amount of scholarship sanctioned to them via CG Scholarship Portal
- Also, students can track their application online with the help of this portal.
- This portal brings in transparency in the system.
- Students can use this portal to browse the information about Institute and course
- The main objective of this portal is to offer educational opportunities for students in the state.
- Student have the liberty to choose the type of course which they desire.
- Without thinking about their financial situation, the students can pursue the education.
- Student will be able to choose the number of applications upon different stages
- These scholarships are accessible for the students with caste of SC ST OBC.
CG Scholarship Portal Eligibility Criteria
You need to fulfil these eligibility criteria given below to avail the benefits
- The candidate should be a permanent resident of Chhattisgarh state.
- Annual income should be less than Rs. 2 Lakhs.
- The applicant should have passed all the examination conducted before.
- Candidate should belong to SC, ST and OBC category
- Age of the applicant should be mentioned correctly in the form.
You need to have the following documents to avail the benefits of this scholarship
- Aadhar card
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Residence certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Bank account passbook
CG Scholarship Portal Application Procedure
Interested candidate who are willing to apply for CG Scholarship have to follow these step by step procedure below
- First of all, you have to go to official website of CG Scholarship.
- Once the home page open, click on “Registration“
- After this, a registration form will open, here fill in all information asked.
- After entering all these details, verify it and then click on “Save” button.
- In this way, you will complete CG Scholarship Application Procedure.
How to Login to the CG Scholarship Portal?
After registration, you can login to CG Scholarship Portal by following these steps below
- First, visit the official website for CG Scholarship.
- Once you see the home page, click on “Login“
- After this, you will see a login form, here you have to fill in the following details
- User ID
- Captcha code
- Once you are done, click on “Login” button
CG Scholarship Application Renewal Procedure
Follow these steps below to renew your CG Scholarship Application
- First of all, you have to open, CG Scholarship official web portal.
- Once the home page opens, click on “Login” button.
- After this, a login page will open where you have to enter the following
- Captcha Code
- Once it is done, click on “Login” button.
- After this, a new page will open, here you have to click “Renew Application“
- Now, the renewal form will open.
- Enter all information asked in this form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Once you are done, click on “Submit” button.
- In this way, you will do the CG Scholarship Application Renewal.
Track Your Application Status
If you want to track your CG Scholarship status, you have to follow these steps below
- Visit CG Scholarship official web portal by clicking here.
- On the home page, click on “Track Application Status“
- After this, a new page opens where you have to select academic year and enter the applicant ID.
- Now, hit “Search” button and you will see the CG Scholarship status.
View List of Nodal Officer
Follow these steps below to view List of Nodal Officer
- First of all, go to CG Scholarship official website.
- Once the home page opens, click on the option “View List of Nodal Officer“
- After this, a new page will open with a PDF which has details of Nodal Officers.
Also Read: CG E District Registration: छत्तीसगढ़ ई-डिस्ट्रिक्ट Portal, Services, Login
Point to Remember while applying for scholarships
The candidate must keep in mind these lists below before applying for any scholarship program
- You have to read all the eligibility criteria for the scholarship before applying it.
- Keep all the required documents before you proceed applying for the scholarship.
- You must have a working mobile number and active EMail ID.
- Don’t use mobile phones to apply for a scholarship
- Don’t wait till last date for applying any scholarship program.
- Keep the application form safe before final submission.