The Government of Andhra Pradesh under the leadership of Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched the AP YSR Navodayam Scheme in the state to benefit the people. Today here in this article we will provide you all the information related to AP YSR Navodayam Scheme 2020 Online Application Form of AP Tailors Scheme, New YSR Tailors Scheme Registration details and all other details. So read this article from beginning to end.
- Through this scheme, the traders who are operating small businesses in the state will get benefited by the small capital.
- All detailed information regarding the AP Navodayam Tailors Scheme started by Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy.Also with this, we will give you with all information about the eligibility criteria, registration process, application process, selection criteria, and all other benefits.
AP Tailors Scheme 2020- AP YSR Navodayam
The AP Tailors scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy which is also called YSR Navodayam Scheme. All small to medium or micro-level business entrepreneurs with less capital are being encouraged under this scheme. Business men will be given the benefits and incentives for the following services mentioned below
AP Tailors Scheme Payment Details
- Under AP Tailors Scheme, the funding will be given to Barbers, tailors, washerman on June 10 and the installments for this scheme under Kapu Nestam and Netanya Netham will be provided in person on June 17 and June 24, and the second installment for MSMEs will be revealed on June 29 Will go.
- Also with this, the Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister made a statement that those eligible candidates who have not received the benefits of Mitan will be able to apply for the equivalent. They can also make use of the vibrancy phase to guarantee their profit and this money will be transferred to them by 4 July.
Benefits of this Scheme
- The Andhra Pradesh Government will begin the work in order to help the citizens of the state who would like to start the business with a small capital through this scheme launched for the people of weavers, nawada and registers. The JY Cabinet Board has accepted the proposal to offer a total amount of INR 10000 financial assistance to weavers, barbers, and tailors.
- This scheme will benefit and improve the small and marginal traders in the state. The main aim of launching this scheme is to encourage the small business owners in the state to earn very high profits and thus make them give contribution to the economy. Totally, the government will be spending an INR of 411 crore to benefit the state beneficiaries.
- This scheme will help to develop small and marginal traders of the state. The main objective behind this is to encourage small business to earn very high profits and thus contribute to the economy. In total the government will spend INR 411 crore for the benefits of the beneficiaries.
If you want to avail benefits of the Andhra Pradesh Tailors Scheme, YSR Navodayam Scheme, you need to fulfil the eligible criteria given below which is non-mandatory.
- Only barbers, weavers or tailors are eligible to apply and get benefited out of the Tailors Scheme
- The applicants who want to apply for this scheme must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Those families who come under BPL (Below Poverty Line) are eligible to apply this scheme online.
- The candidate who is applying for this scheme must have a white ration card.
- It is important for a candidate to have all the documents mentioned in this article which includes the bank account linked to the Aadhaar card in the bank.
- For this scheme, the people working under MSMEs category will get benefited.
- The andidate must belong to the caste, scheduled tribe community who engage in the tailoring profession
In order apply for this scheme, the candidate must have the document mentioned below here.
- Proof of identity (one of them)
- Aadhar Card
- Pen card
- driving license
- Voter ID
- Residential proof (either of them)
- Legal passport
- Utility bill
- Property tax bill
- Below poverty line certificate
- income certificate
- Passport size photo
- Bank account statement
Apply Online, AP Tailors Scheme Registration Procedure
If you fulfil all the eligibility criteria mentioned above and want to apply online for the AP Tailors Scheme, you have to follow the steps below for the registration.
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website by clicking here.
- After this, the home page of the website will open on your screen.
- On the home page, you need to login using the user ID and password
- Now, click on the Application form option available on your screen, after clicking this option, a form gets opened in front of you.
- Here in this form, you have to fill all the details asked and upload the necessary documents accordingly.
- After entering these details, click on the “Submit” button.
- In this way, you will apply online for the AP Tailors Scheme.
Search Eligibility List under the AP Tailors Scheme
Follow these steps given below, if you want to search the eligibility list under the AP Tailors Scheme
- First of all, you have to visit the official website by clicking here.
- After this, the home page of the website will open, here you have to click ‘Know Your Secretariat‘ option.
- After clicking this option, you will see the district list accordingly. Here you need to fill in the information in four columns, including serial number, district, urban, rural.
- Now, click on urban or rural (whichever area you have) link of your district.
- After this, you will get redirected to the Circle list, search your Circle and click on the option next to it.
- You will be now shown the list of secretariat name and GP name on your computer or mobile screen
Also Read: navasakam.ap.gov.in: AP YSR Navasakam Scheme Details, Login ID, and Password
We hope, you are provided with all the information related to AP Tailors Scheme. If you find this article beneficial then show your support by bookmarking our website. Also post your queries related to AP Tailors Scheme in the comment.
What are the benefits that can be availed by the YSR Navodayam Scheme?
Through the YSR Navodayam Scheme, the government of Andhra Pradesh will give Rs 10,000 as financial assistance.
How to apply for the AP Tailor Scheme launched by the Andhra Government?
You can apply online for the AP Tailor Scheme by simply following the step by step procedure given in this article.
Who will get benefited by the Andhra Pradesh Tailors scheme?
Tailors, barbers, weavers residing in the state will get benefitted under this scheme.