The Andhra Pradesh Government has started to identify the farmers and tenants to provide the financial assistance under the AP Annadata Sukhibhava scheme. Today here in this article, we will provide you all the information related to Andhra Pradesh YSR Annadata Sukhibhava, Beneficiary List Details Online AP Annadata Sukhibhava scheme, AP Annadata Sukhibhava Payment status and more. So read this article from beginning to end.
- Under the leadership of Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu, the AP Annadata Sukhibhava scheme has been launched in the state to provide financial assistance to farmers. With this AP Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme, the state government provides Rs 9000 to those farmers who holds agricultural land up to 5 acres.
- The Andhra Pradesh government benefit the farmers with an amount of Rs 10,000 who is having more than 5 acres of land. Under this scheme, the government will be spending 7000 crores to benefit the 54 lakh farmers.
Details of Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||AP Annadata Sukhibhava Yojana|
|Launched By||Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||People of Andhra Pradesh|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Objective||To Provide Financial Help|
|Benefits||10000/- per annum for the beneficiaries|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt. Scheme|
Annadata Sukhibhava Payment Status
By implementing the AP Annadata Sukhibhava scheme, the government of Andhra Pradesh wants to reach the welfare and economic benefits of small and marginal farmers residing in the state. This scheme has been introduced as per the final budget for the financial year 2019-2020. For this scheme, a budget of about Rs 7000 crore has been announced, aiming to empower the farmers and make them self-reliant.
Annadata Sukhibhava Beneficiary List
- The Annadatha Sukhibhav is the extension of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Yojana. This scheme is the collaboration of two schemes of the Central Government, the Paharan Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-Kisan) and the State Government Annadatha Sukhibhav Yojana.
- Farmers will a receive benefit of 6000 /- per annum also, with the AP Annadath scheme, in addition to the existing amount of Rs. 4000 / –
Key Points of the AP Annadatha Sukhibhav List
- In order to get benefited out of this scheme, the name of the farmers should be presented in the beneficiary list prepared by RGTS, AP.
- Payment status of this scheme will be checked on both official portal and mobile application.
- Beneficiaries have to provide an exact Aadhaar number or the registered mobile number in order to check the payment status.
- The problem or complaint related to AP Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme List, Farmers List District and Village wise can be solved by contacting the concerned department.
Benefits of AP Annadata Sukhibhava
- Beneficiary’s farmer’s family will be provided the financial support through the Annadata Sukhibhava Payment.
- This scheme will improve the livelihood of farmers in the state.
- Annadata Sukhibhava Payment also improves the farmers and their families, thereby developing the agricultural sector of Andhra Pradesh.
- The farmer’s crop productivity will also get improved under this scheme.
In order to get benefited by the Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme, the farmers has to fulfil the eligibility criteria mentioned below
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh State.
- Farmers who hold land more than 5 acres and tenant farmers are eligible under this scheme.
- AP Annadata Sukhibhava Beneficiary List has been launched for the marginal and small farmers only.
Statistics of the Scheme
|Families eligible for payment||50,19,358|
|Payment under process||4,05,926|
Check AP Annadata Sukhibhava Payment Status
In order to check the Payment Status of the AP Annadata Sukhibhava, you have to follow the steps provided below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of AP Annadata Sukhibhava, after which, the website home page will open on your screen.
- Here on the home page, click on the “Reports” section and the click on the option “Payment Status”.
- Now a new page opens in front of you, here on this page, you will find your payment status by providing your Aadhaar number or by entering your mobile number.
- Once you have provided this information, you will see the payment status on your computer or mobile screen.
Beneficiary List of AP Annadata Sukhibhava
In order to get the Beneficiary List of AP Annadata Sukhibhava, it is compulsary that the farmers must have their names in the beneficiary list prepared by RGTS, AP.
- The payment status of this scheme can be checked through the official portal and mobile application mediums.
- For checking the payment status of the Annadata Sukhibhava scheme has to make sure that they need to fill in the exact Aadhaar number or mobile number
- The beneficiaries will have to ensure that they will enter the exact Aadhaar number. Or not to check the registered mobile payment status.
Annadatha Sukhibhav Update Bank Account Details
- For the second phase of the AP Annadata Sukhibhava, the government is getting all the data’s of the registered farmers, including how many accounts, how many have been updated as of now and how much is pending. This phase is under process and this beneficiary list is made available on the official website by the Government.
- So, the farmers in the state who have not updated their account needs to update as soon as possible to avail the benefits provided by the government. Here in this article, we will provide you with the step by step process on how you can update the accounts online, follow these steps in order to update the bank account online.
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of the Annadatha Sukhibhav, after which the website home page will appear on your screen.
- Once the home page open, click on the ”Official Login” option available in the menu.
- After you click this option, a new page will open where you will have to enter the aadhar number and verify it with OTP that you receive to your registered mobile number.
- You will then see many options on this page. Here to search for the option Update Bank Account and click on it.
- Now, again a new page will open front of you, here select your District, Rural/Urban, Mandal and Panchayat / Ward No.
- Once you have selected this option, click on the option “get data“
- After this, download this PDF and open it, and then search your name in the list and click on update button.
- Now, fill your IFSC Code and bank account, thereby uploading bank passbook image and click on submit data option.
- In this way, you will Update the Bank Account Details for the Annadatha Sukhibhav Scheme.
We hope, you are provided with all the information related to AP Annadata Sukhibhava. If you find this article beneficial then show your support by bookmarking our website. Also post your queries related to AP Annadata Sukhibhava in the comment.