The Virtual court challan online payment system has been introduced to make the Court Fees or Fine payment easy. Under the Chief Justice of India, on 7th August 2013, the e-Courts National portal at ecourts.gov.in of the eCourts Project has been launched. Today here in this article, we will provide you information on Virtual court challan online payment portal at e-Courts.gov.in, how to check traffic case status online, Virtual Court Services, How to pay, check e challan in virtual court and more. So read this article from beginning to end.
Table of Contents
Details of Virtual court challan online payment
|Virtual court challan online payment
|Chief Justice of India
|Court challan payment online
Now, Litigant will be able to view their case status online via various channels. Yet the Litigant has to go in person for adjudication purpose or through the Lawyer in the Court. The concept of Virtual Court has been started with a concept to eliminate this presence of Litigant and Lawyer in the Court and adjudication of the case online. Also the e-courts challan payment has been launched to provide transparency in court case.
e-courts challan Online
In this digitalized world, you can do anything online. Likewise with the e-Courts.gov.in portal, court challan can be payed online. With the help of e-Courts.gov.in portal, you can view your case or and perform various other things. The portal has lot of services available to the citizens of India. Let’s discuss this in the next section.
Virtual Court Services List
The e-courts challan payment system provides the following services listed below
- Pay e challan
- View Status of the Case Online
How to search your case status or e challan?
You can search your case status or e challan with the following
- Search by Mobile Number
- Party Name
- Challan/Vehicle No.
Which states Settle your case online on virtual courts?
The following are the list of states that settles your case online on virtual courts at e-courts.gov.in
- Assam (Traffic department)
- Chhattishgarh (Traffic department)
- Delhi (Notice department)
- Delhi (Traffic department)
- Haryana (Traffic department)
- Himachal Pradesh (Traffic department)
- Karnataka (Traffic department)
- Kerala (Traffic department)
- Kerala (Transport department)
- Maharashtra ( Maharashtra Transport department)
- Maharashtra (Pune Traffic department)
- Tamil Nadu (Traffic department)
- Uttar Pradesh (Traffic department)
How to pay e challan in virtual court ?
Follow these step by step procedure to pay e challan in virtual court online on the official website launched.
- Go to the visit official virtual court website at https://vcourts.gov.in/.
- Once the home page of the website open, select your state and related department available on your page.
- After selecting these details, click on “Proceed Now” button.
- Now, a new page will open, here you need to select “Challan/Vehicle No” available on the left side.
- After this, you have to fill your challan number or vehicle number in the respective places and then solve the captcha code.
- Once all the steps are done, click on “Submit” button.
- In the end, you will see your e challan displayed on your computer screen, you can now pay your e-challan by clicking the “Select payment” option.
How to check traffic case status online?
If you have any traffic department related case and would like to check traffic case status online, then you have to follow these step by step procedure given below
- First of all, visit the official website of virtual court at https://vcourts.gov.in.
- Once the home page of the website open, select your state and related department shown to you.
- After selecting, click on the “Proceed Now” button.
- Virtual Court Website contains four options through which you can search your case – with your mobile number, CNR Number, Party name, vehicle number.
- From this option, choose any one according to your preference to know case related details. Here we are selecting mobile number.
- After entering your mobile number, solve the captcha code and then click on “Submit” button.
- Now, you will see the case status on your screen.
If you face any after the virtual court challan online payment, then you can contact the respective Subordinate Court, High Court or Finance and Treasury Department of the individual State. source of information – https://vcourts.gov.in/
We hope, you got the information on how to do virtual court challan online payment, check traffic case status online. If this article is beneficial, then share it with your friends, bookmark our website. Also post your queries in the comment section.