For the ones who have not submitted their UP ration cards, The UP Ration Card Application Form are available and are requested to submit the same as per their requirements. The UP ration card applications are available online and can also be downloaded from the official portal of the Food and Civil Supplies Department of the state of Uttar Pradesh.
Table of Contents
UP Ration Card Application Form 2021
Individual Ration cards for Urban and Rural citizens are available on this portal. Currently, there are no online links available to submit an application for the issue of a new ration card. Therefore, eligible citizens of the state are required to fill the application form offline (hard copy) However, they have to download the application from the official website, print the form and fill it with true details with enclosed documents and then only submit the forms.
Continue to read this article to know about the necessary information about the UP Ration Card application. Together with the application details, there are other important details such as dates for applications, eligibility conditions for application, essential documents, eligibility list, etc. available in this article.
UP Ration Card 2021- An Overview
|Name of the Ration Card||UP Ration Card|
|Article category||Uttar Pradesh Govt Scheme|
|Concerned Department||Food and Civil Supplies Department, Govt. of Uttar Pradesh|
|Check||UP Ration Card List|
UP Ration Card- Statistics
Check the number of Rations cards in the state given below-
- Total NFSA Cards- 3.57 crore
- Beneficiary- 149963629
- Total PHH Cards- 30007971
- Beneficiary- 133678317
- Total AAY Cards- 4094593
- Beneficiary- 16285312
Eligibility Requirements for UP Ration Card Application Form-
A fresh UP ration card will be issued only to the eligible citizens. Therefore, It is advised that the applicants check with the eligibility criteria first before submitting the application forms or applying for the issue of a new UP Ration card The complete eligibility criteria are mentioned below-
- The Applicant should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh
- The applicant should be from a BPL family.
- Ration card criteria for rural and urban areas will differ only with slight differences.
- The UP Ration cards will be issued only in the name of the head of the family (age should be 18 years or above)
Applying for a UP Ration Card
Citizens who have already enrolled or already have a UP Ration Card are requested to renew their ration card and those who have not have one are expected to apply for a fresh ration card. The application forms can be directly downloaded from the official website of the concerned department. Those who are not able to download the application forms online can avail it from the authorized CSC center.
The following instructions are to be followed and maintained before submitting an application.
- Applications can only be submitted through the offline mode, which means you will have to download the form and then submit.
- Individual Application forms are provided for rural and urban areas.
- Eligible candidates can download and print the application form that is available on the official portal of the concerned authority.
- There are no links to the online application available on the official website as of now.
- Only eligible citizens who fit into the criteria should submit the applications.
- The completed application forms should be submitted at the CSC, Tehsil or the concerned offices appointed by the authority.
- The Application form should only be submitted together with all the required and necessary enclosures.
- Application forms with incomplete and wrong information or details will be automatically rejected.
- On submission of the application form, the applicants will be issued a receipt or a provisional ration card number until they receive the original copy.
UP Ration card Print Application
To help the citizens download the UP Ration card application form, we have listed down a step-by-step process to print the application form. Take a look at the instructions mentioned below-
- Visit the official portal of FCS, UP by clicking the link https://fcs.up.gov.in.
- On the home page, click on the “Download Forms” option
- Choose the “Application Forms” link from the drop down list.
- Links to the application form for Urban and Rural Areas will be shown
- Select your respective application form link.
- Application form for the selected area will be shown.
- Check for the information mentioned in the form.
- You can download the application form by clicking the download button.
- You can print out the downloaded application form.
- Fill in the details carefully in the application form.
- Submit the filled in application form along with all the important documents at the regional CSC center or Tehsil (for rural areas) and do take the necessary receipt from the concerned officials for proof.
Documents Required for UP Ration Card Application
All the applicants who fill the application form for Ration Card are expected to keep the following details and documents ready.
- Current mobile number.
- Aadhar card
- PAN Card Copy
- Copy of Recent Passport Size Photograph of the head of the family along with all the other family members
- Income Certificate
- Previous Electricity Bills
- Gas Connection Details
- Caste/ Category Certificate
- Bank Passbook and photocopy of the first page of it.
Without these documents, one cannot apply for a UP Ration card. Applications received without any of the following documents will be considered and approved.
How do you check the NFSA Eligibility List?
People who have already applied for the UP Ration card and want to check whether their names are NFSA eligible or not, can check the status from the FCS, UP portal.
To check the NFSA eligibility list, citizens have to follow the simple instructions shared below-
- Visit the official portal of UP, FCS by clicking the link https://fcs.up.gov.in.
- On the home page, click on the “Eligibility list of NFSA” option given under the “Important links (NFSA)” section.
- The district-wise number of eligible ration cardholders will appear.
- Select and click on the respective district.
- The urban and rural area ration card details of all the towns and blocks will appear on the page.
- Select your respective town or block.
- The names of all the ration shoppers will be shown for the selected option.
- Now, click on the name of your ration shopper.
- The list of all the ration card holders with their names, ration card numbers and other details will be shown on the page.
- Click on the respective Ration card no.
- All the details of the selected ration card will be shown on the screen. Users can now access all the information about their eligibility of the ration card holders along with the information of all the family members.
- Lastly, they will be able to save the eligibility details for their personal record and references.
- In case of any grievance about the UP Ration card, citizens can ask for support from the online grievance system. They can ask for an assistant from the toll-free number
UP ration online complaint
From now, if any US citizen faces an issue related to ration cards,they can submit their complaints online from the official portal and through the same portal they can check the status of their complaints. Below there is a link for the same from which you can apply or check the status of your complaint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I submit a UP Ration card application online?
No, you can only submit the applications offline by downloading the application and filling them with enclosed documents and submitting it through a CSC center nearby.
From where I can avail the application form.
The application forms will be available online in this portal. You can directly download the application forms from the official portal of the Food and Civil Supplies Department. of UP.
Where can I submit the filled-in UP ration card application form?
You can submit your application form at the concerned Tehsil (in case of rural areas). For more information, please contact your nearest CSC center or feel free to make use of the Online Grievance System.
Are there two different application forms for urban and rural area population?
Yes. There are Individual forms available for both. They have slight differences in requirements for applications.
What is the enclosure, I am required to attach to the UP ration application form?
You will be expected to submit a passport-sized photograph of the head of the family, photocopy of the front page of the Bank passbook, a copy of the latest electricity bill, gas connection etc, aadhaar card and other documents.
How will I be notified that my ration card is ready or not?
The Applicants will be notified through a message on their registered mobile number that they mention in their application forms. Please make sure it is the current mobile number of the applicant.
Within how many days of application submission authority issued a new ration card?
A new UP ration will be issued within 30 working days.