The Central and State government has been taking various initiatives to make sue every people in the country gets education. As education is one of the essential need in this growing world. Today here we will be discussing about one such initiative that has been taken by the Government of Karnataka. This initiative is named as SSP Scholarship Portal 2021. In this article we will be providing you all the information related to Karnataka SSP Scholarship, SSP scholarship benefits, eligibility criteria, objective, necessary documents, how to apply for the SSP Scholarship online. So we request you to read this article till end so that you won’t miss anything.
Under SSP Scholarship Scheme by the Karnataka Government, you will be able to apply for various kinds of scholarships. This scholarships can be availed from the official website portal launched by the government.
Details of SSP Scholarship Portal 2021
|Scheme Name||SSP Scholarship 2021|
|Started By||Government Of Karnataka|
|Beneficiary||Students of Karnataka|
|Mode of Application||Online/Offline|
|Objective||To Provide Scholarship|
|Category||Karnataka Govt Scheme|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Karnataka SSP Scheme 2021
There are many students who are not able to continue their education due to poor financial condition. In order to help these students, Karnataka Government has started State Scholarship Portal (SSP) scheme under this various scholarships are provided, you can avail these scholarship in the event you are eligible for this scheme.
All those eligible candidate will be able to apply online for this scholarship on the official portal. The Karnataka SSP Scholarship portal contains various welfare departments for different categories of students.
On the official SSP scholarship portal, two types of scholarship’s are being offered which are pre-Matric and post-matric scholarship. The pre-matric scholarship will benefit the students who are in class 1st to 10th and on the other hand post-matric scholarships benefits the students those who have passed their 10th class and willing to do higher education.
SSP Scholarship Scheme 2021 Objective
The objective of starting this SSP Scholarship is to offer assistance amount for all the students who are not able to pay for their education due to poor financial background. Implementation of this Karnataka SSP Scholarship ensures the basic right of education.
With the launch of this scholarship scheme, the student becomes self-dependent. One of the primary feature of this scheme is that if you are from class 1 and till higher education, you will get the benefits by applying on the online web portal. Now despite of the financial condition, the students of Karnataka can get an education.
SSP Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme 2021
The SSP pre-Matric Scholarship scheme is basically provided to students who are in their class 1st to class 10th. Under SSP Scholarship, there are many other schemes at the pre-matric level according to the level of students.
It is very important that if you want to get benefits of this scheme, you have to be a resident of Karnataka. If you to apply for the SSP pre-Matric Scholarship scheme, you have to the official website. After visiting, you have to register yourself an then once your registration is successful, you will be given the scholarship amount via direct benefit transfer method.
SSP Scholarship 2021 Last Date To Apply
|Postgraduate welfare department Post-Matric scholarship||20 April 2021|
|Social welfare department scheme||31 March 2021|
|Tribal welfare department scheme||31 March 2021|
|Minorities welfare department scheme||30 April 2021|
|Karnataka state Brahmin development board scheme||20 April 2021|
SSP Scholarship Departments And Scholarship Names
|Serial Number||Departments||Scholarship Names|
|1.||Department of technical education||SC/ST students fee reimbursement for engineering and diploma in engineering|
|2.||State Brahmin development board, Karnataka||Post matric scholarship matric scholarship|
|3.||Department of Medical Education||Medical SC/ST category students fee reimbursement|
|4.||Tribal welfare department||ST category student post matric scholarship|
|5.||Department of Minority Welfare||Merit cum means scholarship post matric scholarship|
|6.||Social welfare department||Schedule caste candidate post matric scholarship|
|7.||The backward class welfare department||Post matric scholarship fees reimbursement fees refund educated Vidyasiri|
SSP Karnataka Post Matric Scholarship
The SSP Karnataka post-matric scholarship is offered to all students what are doing education beyond class 10th. This scholarship is provided to OBC, SC, ST, etc category students. Through this scholarship, the government will be providing different types of scholarship schemes. With this scholarship amount, the student in the state will be able to continue their education.
Those who are willing to take admission in 11th or 12th or diploma courses or government or private Institutes or universities or vocational programs in ITI or technical courses etc can apply and get the benefits of this scholarship scheme.
SSP Post Matric Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
|Technical Education Department||Applicant has to be a resident of Karnataka State Fee Reimbursement: Family’s annual income of must be between Rs 2.5 lakh to 10 lakhDefence Scholarship: ST/SC aspirant’s parents should be in Army/Navy/Airforce or working as JCO/NCO/ Lower rank|
|Medical Education Department||Fee Reimbursement: The Applicants family income should be between Rs 2.5 lakh to 10 lakh and he/she must be a resident of Karnataka state.|
|Karnataka state Brahmin development board||The Applicant must be a permanent resident in Karnataka Fee Reimbursement: Annual income of the applicant’s family must be Rs 100000 or less|
|Department of backward class welfare||Fee Reimbursement/post matric scholarship: For category 1 students the annual family income should be Rs 2.5 lakh or less and for category 2A, 3A, 3B and other OBC aspirants the annual family income should be Rs 100000 or less applicants must be a permanent resident of less Karnataka|
|Department of disability welfare||Applicant must be a permanent resident of KarnatakaThere is no income restriction for SC, ST, BCM, Brahmin, or general category applicant|
|Minorities welfare department||Hostel Fee Private hostel/college runFee Reimbursement/post matric scholarship: Income of the candidate’s family must be Rs 2 lakh or below merit cum means scholarship: Applicant’s annual family income should be Rs 2.5 lakh or less applicants must be a permanent resident of Karnataka|
|Ayush department||Applicant has to be a permanent Karnataka resident. Fee Reimbursement: Family’s annual income should be between 2.5 lakh to 10 lakh|
|Social welfare department||Fee Reimbursement: Applicant’s family income must be Rs 2.5 lakh or less annually Hosted Fee: Private Hostel Government Hostel and He/she should be a permanent resident of Karnataka|
|Tribal welfare department||Applicant should be a permanent resident of Karnataka Fee Reimbursement: Annual income of the Schedule caste category candidate should be Rs 2.5 lakh or less Hosted Fee: Private hostel/College run|
SSP Post Matric Scholarship Schedule
|Postgraduate welfare department post scholarship (last date)||20 April 2021|
|Social welfare department scheme (last date)||31 March 2021|
|Tribal welfare department scheme (last date)||31 March 2021|
|Minorities welfare department scheme (last date)||30 April 2021|
|Karnataka state Brahmin development board scheme (last date)||20 April 2021|
Features and Benefits of SSP Scholarship 2021
- Under single window, all scholarships are made available for the students. According to the eligibility, you can apply for different schemes.
- In order to fulfill the scholarship needs of Karnataka Students, the SSP scholarship portal has been started.
- The amount under the SSP Scholarship scheme will be deposited directly to the beneficiaries bank account via direct benefit transfer method
- Now that SSP Scholarship is launched, students will continue their education.
- The SSP Scholarship reduces the drop down rates in the state.
- The students in Karnataka will get confidence in them as they don’t have to worry about money for education.
- Only the citizens of Karnataka are eligible to apply for this scholarship scheme.
- On the official web portal, you can get the benefits of Post matric and pre-Matric Scholarship schemes.
- With the launch of SSP Portal, each student in Karnataka can get the education irrespective of their financial condition.
SSP Scholarship Necessary Documents
You need to have the following necessary documents mentioned below
- Aadhar card
- Mobile number
- Ration card number
- Fee receipt of college
- Private or government hostel ID
- Caste/EWS certificate
- College aur Institute registration number
- Income certificate
- The card number of disability approved by the government of India
SSP Scholarship Instructions
- Once you submit the SSP scholarship form, you cannot edit the submitted application.
- For availing the SSP Scholarship, you have to submit a SATS number. The full form of SATS is student achievement tracking system is nothing but a number allotted to each any every student uniquely to get the benefit of SSP scholarship
- Incase the students are planning to discontinue the education they need to return the amount of SSP scholarship to the government for which the scholarship was availed
- If the benefits if this scholarship is availed with false documents then the amount paid will be recovered by the government and his or her scholarship gets cancelled.
- Incase of short attendance or bad performance during the course, then their scholarships will be cancelled by the government.
How to Create Account on SSP Scholarship Portal?
Follow these steps below to create an account on the SSP Scholarship Portal
- First, you have to visit the official website of state scholarship website.
- Once you see the home page, click on “Create Account“
- After this, a new page opens on your screen where you have to select a plan.
- After this, select your caste/class and then choose your district and taluk of your Institute/college
- Now, if you have your Aadhaar number then click on “Yes” option.
- Once you click this, you will be asked to enter all your Aadhaar related information and click on “Submit” button
- Next, fill in your email ID and mobile number in the space provided.
- After this, you will receive an OTP on your mobile number, enter this OTP in OTP box.
- In the next step, you need to give information about your certificate details such as your religion, category, caste certificate number, etc
- After this, enter your income certificate information.
- If you hold a ration card, you need to enter your ration card details too.
- In the end, you need to create a password and then click “Submit” button.
- You will create an account on the SSP scholarship portal.
Steps to Edit Details In The Application Form
Follow these step by step procedure to edit details in the SSP scholarship Application Form
- First, you have to visit the state scholarship official web portal.
- Once you see the homepage of the website, click on “Student Login“
- After this, you need to fill in your username, password and solve the captcha code
- Once you are done then click on the “Login” button.
- After successful login, click on “Edit Information” option.
- Now you will be able to make changes to your application form
- Once you are done, then click on the “Submit” button
- By following these steps you can edit details in the application form
How To Recover Forgotten Password?
Follow these procedure to recover your SSP scholarship password
- First of all, visit the SSP scholarship official website, after which the homepage will open.
- On the home page, click on the “Student Login“
- After this, you have to click on “Forgot password” option.
- Now, you need to fill in your login ID in the given space and click on “Get OTP” option
- After this, you have to enter the received OTP in the given OTP box.
- In the end, click on the “Submit” button.
- Now, you can recover your SSP scholarship password by typing new password in the space provided and clicking on the “Submit” button.
How to do Student Login on the SSP Portal?
Follow these step to do Student Login on the SSP Portal
- First, visit the state scholarship portal official website.
- Once the home page open, click on the “Student Login“
- After this, you need to fill in your username, password, and solve the captcha code
- Once you are done, click on the “Login” button.
- In this way, you will do Student Login on the SSP Portal
How to Recover Forgotten SSP Karnataka Student ID?
If you forget your Student ID, you will be able to recover it by following the steps give below
- First of all, go to the official website of SSP Karnataka Portal.
- Once the home page open, click on the “Student login” option.
- After this, you need to click on “Know your student ID” option.
- Now, a new page will open in front of you, here you have to enter your registered mobile number
- In the need, click on the “Get student ID” option.
- You will then see the required information on your screen.
Procedure To Do Department Login
- In order to do Department Login, you have to first visit the state scholarship official web portal
- Once you see the home page, click on the “Department login” option.
- After this, a new page opens on your screen, here you need to enter your username and password.
- Now, click on the “Login” button
- In this way, you will do the department login.
Steps to Apply For Karnataka Post Matric Scholarship
- First of all, visit the official website of state scholarship portal, after which the homepage of the website.
- On the homepage, click on the “Click here to apply for the post-matric scholarship for 2020-21“
- After this, click on the “Student Login” option.
- Now, you have to fill in your username, password, and solve the captcha code
- Once you have entered these details, click on the “Login” button.
- After this, you will be asked to enter some details such as your name, father’s name address, etc
- Now, you need to upload all the necessary documents.
- In the end, click on the “Submit” button.
- In this way, you will apply for the Karnataka post-matric scholarship scheme online.
How to Check SSP Scholarship Aadhar Affiliation With Bank?
Follow these step by step procedure below to check the SSP Scholarship Aadhar Affiliation With Bank online
- First of all, you have to go to the official state scholarship portal.
- You will see the home page after this, here you have to click on the “Click here to check your Aadhaar affiliation with bank” link.
- Now a new page will open in front of you where you will have to enter your Aadhaar number or virtual ID and the security code
- Once you have entered, click on “Send OTP” button.
- You will now receive an OTP on your mobile number which you need to enter in the OTP box.
- After this, click on “Submit” button
- In the end, you will see the required information on your computer screen.
Steps to View SSP Post Matric Scholarship Status
To view your SSP Post Matric Scholarship Status, follow the below steps
- First, visit the state scholarship portal, after which the home page will open.
- On the home page, click on “Track student scholarship status” option.
- After this, you will be asked to enter student’s SATS identification number and then select the financial year
- Now, click on the “Search” button.
- In the end, you will see the student status report on your computer screen
Steps to Renew your SSP Post Matric Scholarship
To Renew your SSP Post Matric Scholarship, you need to follow the below steps
- First of all, visit the official website of SSP Portal.
- Once you see the homepage of the website, click on the “Student Login” option.
- After this, enter your username, password, and captcha code in the space provided.
- Now, click on the “Login” button.
- After logging in, hit “Renew link“
- Now, you will see the Renewal form on your screen.
- On this form, you will asked to fill in some details.
- After entering, upload the necessary documents and then click on the “Submit” button.
- In this way, you will renew your SSP Post Matric Scholarship.
How to Check The List Of Paid Scholarship?
If you want to check the List Of Paid Scholarship available on the SSP scholarship Portal, you have to follow these below steps
- First of all, go to state scholarship official website, after which the home page will open.
- On the home page, you have to click on the “Scholarships for student of the list is paid” option.
- After this, a new page open in front of you, here you need to select your financial year, department, taluk, and district
- In the next step, click on the “Search” button.
- Finally, you will see the required information on your screen.
How to View All Important Downloads on SSP scholarship Portal?
Follow these steps to view all important downloads on the SSP scholarship portal
- First of all, you have to visit the state scholarship portal official website by clicking here.
- Once you see the homepage of the website, click on the “Download” link.
- After this, you will see a list on your computer screen.
- Now, according to your wish, click on any link.
- After you click, you will see the required file displayed as PDF on your screen.
- You will be able to download this PDF by clicking on the “Download” button.
SSP Portal Helpline
On our website, we have provided all information related to SSP scholarship. Even then if you face any issues while performing any of these steps mentioned below or have any queries, you can reach out to the helpline number and email ID mentioned below
Social welfare department- 9008400010/9008400078
Department of Minority Welfare- 080-22535931
E-Attestation/Post Matric Scholarship queries for help desk- 080-35254757
Email ID- [email protected]
Department of Scheduled Tribes welfare – 080-22261789
Department of backward classes welfare- 080-8050770005