The Government of Rajasthan has launched the Social Security Pension Scheme in the state to provide financial assistance to the poor, destitute, disabled persons. Today here in this article, we will provide you all the information related to Social Security Pension Scheme, Rajssp Apply Online, rajssp.raj.nic.in, Social Security Pension Scheme Rajasthan 2021, Rajasthan Application Form & other details. So read this article from beginning to end.
The elderly people in the state will get a pension amount through the Social Security Pension Scheme launched by the Rajasthan government. This pension scheme is also called by the name Rajssp pension. The state government has been launching various schemes for the people residing in the state of Rajasthan. In this sequence, the public welfare Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme (GSP Pension) has been launched.
Table of Contents
Details of Social Security Pension Scheme Rajasthan 2021
|Name of the Scheme||Social Security Pension Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of Rajasthan|
|Beneficiaries||Poor, destitute, disabled persons|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Category||Rajasthan Govt Scheme|
Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme
The poor, destitute, disabled persons in the state of Rajasthan will be provided with a financial assistance in the form of pension through the Social Security Pension Scheme, due to this support, they don’t have to be dependend on anyone else for their livelihood.
The Government is taking steps to help the poor, destitute and helpless citizens, under which all these citizens will get relief. If you want to get benefited from this scheme, you should apply by visiting the official website of this scheme rajssp.raj.nic.in.
Social Security Pension Scheme
सामाजिक सुरक्षा पेंशन योजना राजस्थान 2021
The ultimate aim of this Rajssp pension is to offer social security of poor people and to support them financially to lead the life independently. Many facts have come out to light where disabled, aged and widowed women are not treated well in the family. Because of this reason, a person’s sense of self-esteem declines. Social Security Pension Scheme has been started inorder address all these difficulties.
Other Pension Schemes Under Rajssp pension
Many other schemes launched by the Central and Rajasthan governments have been put together into the Social Security Pension Scheme Rajasthan by the Department of Social Welfare and Empowerment. The pension amount is provided together by the Central and the Government of Rajasthan among all the beneficiaries once this merger happens. The following are the details of merged schemes in Rajssp pension
- Central Government Sponsored Pension Schemes
- Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme (IGNOAPS)
- Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme (IGNWPS)
- State Government Sponsored Pension Schemes
- Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension Scheme (IGNDPS)
- State Old Age Pension Scheme (SOAPS)
- Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Samman Pension Scheme
- State Widow Pension Scheme (SWPS)
- State Disability Pension Scheme (SDPS)
Women aged 55 years or more and men of 58 years or more (men and women below 75 years) in the state of Rajasthan will get an pension amount of Rs 750 every month by the government. This is an financial assistance scheme launched for the poor women in the state. A pension amount of Rs. 1000 will be provided every month for all the beneficiaries (older men and women) residing in the state.
Rajasthan Vridhavastha Pension Scheme
With Rajasthan Vridhavastha Pension Scheme, the beneficiary will get the financial amount directly in the bank account which has been allocated by the government, so it is necessary for the beneficiaries have a savings bank account. Also, the annual income of the beneficiaries is kept at Rs 48,000 under the Rajasthan Vridhavastha Pension Scheme 2020 and those beneficiaries whose annual income is 48, 000 are eligible to get pension every month by applying under this scheme online.
Mukhyamantri Ekal Nari Pension Scheme
- Through the Mukhyamantri Ekal Nari Pension Scheme, the abandoned, destitute widows, divorced women in the state will be provided benefits. With this scheme, the age limit of the eligible women is fixed at 18 years.
- Under this scheme, an amount of 500 rupees per month will be given as pension for women above 18 years or above, but for women who are below 55 years of age and 55 years or more but less than 60 years of age for widows, divorced, abandoned women, will be given Rs 750 per month.
- The Pension amount of Rs. 1000 and Rs. 1500 per month will be offered to all women whose age is 75 years or more but Rs. 1500 per month for women aged 75 years or above.
Rajasthan Ekal Nari Pension Scheme
- Under the Rajasthan Ekal Nari Pension Scheme 2020, the beneficiaries which include destitute widows, divorced, abandoned women annual income limit must not be above Rs 48,000, only then she can apply for this scheme.
- Through this scheme, destitute widows, divorced, abandoned and desirous women who would like to get benefits out of this scheme can apply Rajasthan Ekal Nari Pension Scheme. In order to give financial assistance to women to live properly with this scheme.
Mukhyamantri Special Yogyajan Pension Scheme
- In Mukhyamantri Special Yogyajan Pension Scheme, all people residing in the state will be covered with 40% or more disability such as naturally sowing, less than 3 feet 6 inches, suffers from Hijradan etc.
- Under this scheme, a, pension amount of Rs 750 will be given by the government to women who are below 55 years of age and men below 58 years of age and women aged 55 years and above and men aged 58 years and above will get a pension amount of Rs 1000 per month.
- A pension amount of Rs. 1250 per month will be provided to the eligible persons whose age is 75 years and above and Rs. 1500 will be offered to men and women of all ages who are leprosy-free.
राजस्थान एसएसओ आईडी रजिस्ट्रेशन
|18-54 years||Rs 500|
|55-59 years||Rs 750|
|60-74 years||Rs 1000|
|Over 75 years||Rs 1500|
Small and Marginal Farmers Older Pension Scheme
With the Small and Marginal Farmers Older Pension Scheme 2020, the state government of Rajasthan has declared a monthly pension to small and marginal farmers through which age of 55 and above small and marginal farmers of the state and 58 years or above will be provided with a pension amount of Rs 750 as financial assistance and men and women above 75 years of age will be given a pension amount of Rs 1000 per month as financial assistance.
Eligibility Criteria for Rajssp Pension
As stated above, various schemes run by the Central and State governments have been brought under Rajssp, so the eligibility details according to various schemes are given below
National Pension Scheme Eligibility Criteria
|Annual Income||Requirement||Annual Income|
|IGNOAPS||Men and women whose age is above 60||Below Poverty Line (BPL)|
|IGNWPS||Widow women above 40 years of age||Below Poverty Line (BPL)|
|IGNDPS||male applicants above 18 years of age, 80% of handicapped women||Below Poverty Line (BPL)|
State Pension Scheme Eligibility Criteria
|SOAPS||Women aged over 55 years and older people above 58 years||Below Rs.48000/-|
|SWPS||Widow women above 18 years of age who have not married again||Below Rs.48000/-|
|SDPS||More than 40% of disabled persons who have not got any other financial support by the government||Below Rs.60000/-|
The income limit of the applicant is mandatory to be below Rs 48000 for old age and widow pension and less than Rs 60000 for a disability pension for many categories of Central and Rajasthan State Government sponsored pension schemes
Samajik Suraksha Pension Necessary Documents
While applying for the social security pension scheme, you need to have the following documents.
- Identity card
- Bhamashah ID
- Income proof
- Birth certificate
- Bank account information
Financial Benefits Payable Per Month
The beneficiary pensioners will get a monthly pension benefits of Rs 750 to Rs 1,000 per month according to the categories mentioned above. This amount will be given jointly by the Central and State government.
Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme [Rajssp] Online Application Procedure
You will be able to apply either through online or offline for the Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme [Rajssp]. Here we provide steps to apply on both online and offline
- First of all, go to the official website of Social Security Pension, after which the home page of the website will open.
- Click on the “Application Form link available on the home page.
- After this, an application form opens, here in this form, enter all the details asked accordingly.
- Once you have entered all these details, click on the submit button.
- You will submit the Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme in this way.
- You can check the status of your submitted application by downloading this application form.
Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme [Rajssp] Offline Application Procedure
If you want to apply for the Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme in offline mode, follow these steps given below.
- Firstly, you have to visit the nearest Sub Divisional Officer / Block Development Officer
- Get the application form from the office of the Sub Divisional Officer / Block Development Officer, he will be sending you all the documents attached with the documents to the Tehsildar or Naib Tehsildar for approval.
- Once the Tehsildar and the Sanctioning Authority verifies the application, your application will be sent to the Disposal Authority for approval.
- In the event your application gets approved by the Redressal Authority, you will be given a monthly pension in the respective categories.
We hope, you are provided with all the information related to RAJSSP pension. If you find this article beneficial then show your support by bookmarking our website. Also post your queries related to RAJSSP pension in the comment.
How can I view the status of the Rajasthan Social Security Pension Application?
You can see the status of your pension application using the application number provided in the report section on the official website.
Is there any way for pensioners to file complaints regarding the Social Security Pension?
Yes, the pensioners can file their complaints in the Report section on the official website of Social Security Pension Scheme.
How many people have got benefited out of this scheme till now?
The answer to this question is given in the article, so you must read this article completely.