Find the gateway for SBI employee e Learning Portal on login to the new portal and check the answers for your questions on the relevant page…
Table of Contents
SBI E Learning
- We give you comprehensive details about the SBI eLearning portal, You can use your SBI HRMS login user-id and password to login to elearning page and to access the features. The State bank of India’s platform for learning about the new changes and updates is State Bank of India Gyanodaya eLearning. It is free to access for any SBI employee.
- It was first mandatory for all the employees to finish the certification process but now it’s been changed to maximum of one for every employee.
- Every employee of State bank of India has a private access to the HRMS which stands for Human Resource Management System in SBI, and In this world of fast changes and Internet development in the banking system constantly goes under changes every day which might seem to be a fast paced changing environment.
- Recently, the State Bank of India has made it mandatory for all their employees to know the basics and understand the norms and changes in HRMS, banking and about the other services through their eLearning platform.
SBI e Learning Gyanodaya
State bank of India has recently made few major adjustments like linking it’s certification to the criteria for the eligibility for promotion, and if an employee wants to apply for a promotion, they should have the relevant certification ready. but rest is assured as you will be expected to complete only 1 certificate from your role-based profession which is a very simple and easy.
State Bank of India will provide you with a username and password after accessing the Gyanodaya eLearning platform, and if you do not have one or forgot the ID or password, you can immediately request HR through email to get the required details in a day or two. So,considering that you have login information, We will guide you through the steps on how to access the SBI eLearning portal.
SBI e Learning Login Process
- Open SBI Gyanodaya e-Learning gateway at https://mybanklearning.sbi.co.in/portal
- Click the Login option on the SBI eLearning Portal that is shown in the top right corner of the page
- Enter your username and password
- Enter your windows user id in the format domain\user or user@domain
- Click Sign In and you will be logged into the SBI eLearning portal
What is the use of SBI eLearning?
The overall question might rise on the importance of eLearning platform on how every SBI employee should make use of the eLearning platform and how it can really help the employee,
So exploring deeper into some of the reasons and benefits of using the State bank of India eLearning platform.
Certifications: Every updated course or new policy is uploaded in a new module in the eLearning platform, and when you are done with one full module, you will receive a certification in that particular module after answering a series of questions regarding that, Like a test or assessment.
Promotion: It is made mandatory criterion for all the employees to possess at least one role based certificate when they apply for promotion.
Promotion Types and Certificates linked: It is essential for all the SBI employees to have basic knowledge and understanding about the promotion process they are seeking. They should also have related role-based certification.
Below we have listed out the type of certificates required to qualify for the promotion level.
|SBI Employee Level
|CP – Associate Certification
|Officers in Scale 1
|RBI Mandated and External
|Officers in Scale 2
|RBI Mandated and External
|Officers in Scale – 3 / 4 / 5
|Scale 4 & 5, Deputy Manager
|RBI Mandated and External
Types of Certification : There are two types of certification- Internal and External certification allowed by State bank of India, Out of which Internal certification is handled by the staff of SBI directly, while the external certification is regulated and controlled by the RBI.
Exemption from Certification : Anyone wanting to be exempted from the certification process should connect to the DMD who is the direct HR for SBI dir
Revalidation : Once the certificates are acquired, it will be valid for a specific or limited period of time that will be given or listed in the certificate you have received. So, it is mandatory for all SBI employees to keep in mind to revalidate or renew the certificates by attending the same training and acquiring the certificates once again.
How to Get SBI e Learning Certificates?
Here comes the big question after applying for a certificate and training session through the SBI eLearning platform, “How can the employees really get the training?”
Award Staff: The employees who are not in the office level and called cash in charge are under the category Award staff, and the employees under this category will have to apply for the certification and training from online firstly and then they will be expected to attend the offline workshops and seminars to receive information and knowledge related to applied role-based certificate.
Officers: All the officers who come in between the scale 1-5 are under this category, and all the employees are expected to apply for the role-based certification from the SBI eLearning portal and then they will also be given offline workshop training and once it is complete, the online certification exam will take place and once you score the qualifying pass marks, you will be awarded the certificate
SBI e Learning Help Desk
- If you are new to State bank of India then you might have a lot of questions regarding the eLearning platform and how you can get your certification process right. You can always drop an email to the SBI eLearning certification team who will be ready to assist you with any questions, you can email them at [email protected].
- State Bank of India is the best customer service based brand when it comes to helping clients, customers and even their own employees, and we’ve witnessed them build HRMS platforms for better employee relations and now to develop their employee skills and level they have come up with SBI eLearning portal which is a sky high initiative.
- The State Bank of India eLearning portal gives an equal chance to all the employees from all the levels-from cash in charge scale or officer scale and the process of receiving training through offline workshops, seminars and then certification being awarded by an online test brings true value to the job each employee.